Bail Bonds... who will bail out someo...

Bail Bonds... who will bail out someone illegal?

Posted in the Sevierville Forum

question

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I am having a hard time finding someone to bail out my boyfriend. He is Honduran and he does not have a social security number. His charge is minor... driving on a revoked license. It is Thanksgiving and we have an 8 month old little girl. I have had bond companies be VERY RUDE to me tonight when they have found out he is Honduran. Can anyone help me out. He deserves to be spending the holiday with us and this is making me miserable. Please do not reply if you have something rude or unkind to say. Yes he should fix his legal status, but if you think that is an easy fix you are wrong or we would have already done it. Please help me!!! And please don't recommend TN Bonding Company or Free U Bail Bonds... they are the same company and I can tell you from experience tonight they are RACIST!!! and VERY RUDE!!! I wish everyone understood that most immigrants are here doing good things and work harder than most Americans. My boyfriend works 2 jobs and takes care of his family and most of all loves his daughter dearly. I knew people were cruel, but tonight has caused me to have a very negative outlook on others. It is 2012 and racism should not exist in these forms.
question

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>They should bail him out and shoot the brown bast#$% in the parking lot!You would make a good target too,ya fckin scab.At least the border jumping pepper belly's gonna get a turkey bologna sandwich,which is more than the fcker would get from mne!
I hope God finds mercy on your soul. I ask for no rude comments. You don't know me or my daughter. I was married to a white man just like you for 10yrs. I anyone is a scab on society it is worthless p.o.s.'s like you and him. I do truly hope Karma finds you and has a wonderful fun filled day with you. I wish you nothing but the worst and I pray that your daughter, mom, sister, and every other woman in your family finds a brown guy and marries them right up, believe me they would be better off than dealing with a white screwup like you!!
Jose

Tampa, FL

#5 Nov 22, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope God finds mercy on your soul. I ask for no rude comments. You don't know me or my daughter. I was married to a white man just like you for 10yrs. I anyone is a scab on society it is worthless p.o.s.'s like you and him. I do truly hope Karma finds you and has a wonderful fun filled day with you. I wish you nothing but the worst and I pray that your daughter, mom, sister, and every other woman in your family finds a brown guy and marries them right up, believe me they would be better off than dealing with a white screwup like you!!
Don't let that a hole bother you he doesn't have a life or a family to spend thanksgiving with (nobody would want the trash) otherwise he wouldn't be trolling topix bullying people.
Earnie

Auburn, CA

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck you're fatazz,white trash girl friend over on jess wilson rd.you brown basta##.
Go eat woopie goldburgs crotch fishlips.
George Washington

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>L.M.A.O!Like some post from a California turd packer means chit on a Tennessee forum!
Tennessee is about the most worthless state there is with all you crackheads and welfair babbies, I bet your one that has 20 Obama phones.
Sorry Charlie

Ashburn, VA

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we all should just forget about all those illiterate swamp rat's in South Georgia,huh?Damn piece of turd corn!
You better watch it I'll turn you into a can of cheap cat food for your elders.
shark fin soup

Seattle, WA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>You won it!Prize for stupidest fckin post of the day!
thanks but i really don't care u idiot.
Rough Rider

Ashburn, VA

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do,ya pud pulling pedophile!
hey pervert kiss this()
Stuff it

New Hyde Park, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do,ya pud pulling pedophile!
go back and hide in the bushes at the kiddy park pervert
Moose

Ashburn, VA

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
L.M.M.F.A.O!!!!!Rough rider and stuff it?Seriously?
Bend over and I'll stuff it
My2Cents

United States

#23 Nov 23, 2012
If he is in the country illegally then he should not be bailed out. He should be turned over to ICE and sent back to Honduras. There are procedures to immigrate to this country and they should be followed. I have no use for any illegal alien no matter their skin color.
Big Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Nov 24, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Hey mom!S.T.F.U. and bring me some of that turkey!
You should have been spanked more.
Little Joe

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Did you get your alien out yet?
Ur worthless

Ireland

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>And you should not have slept in the same bed with ya mammy till ya was 14!
You should be euthanized.
Easttnmugshots

United States

#29 Nov 26, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Tue Titans Bill 3,869
Holiday Inn SunSpree Hauntings (Aug '08) Jul 25 Hellowakeup 73
Dolly and her Hillary Clinton article in Knoxvi... Jul 25 Hellowakeup 4
News Sevierville auto dealer facing tax evasion charge (Jan '08) Jul 24 Mickey 10
Hot out here Jul 22 Aley 3
Crystal tipping Jul 18 nutzaplente 4
anyone from here know alicia calhoun? (Nov '10) Jul 18 steve 8

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sevierville Mortgages