Former Substitute Indicted for Rape

Sep 27, 2011 Read more: The Seymour Herald 7

By Ben Lawson ben@seymourherald.com A former substitute teacher for the Sevier County School System was indicted last week on an aggravated statutory rape charge.

Read more
Larrys Water

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Is this surprising?
EEEEEEEEK

Maryville, TN

#2 Sep 29, 2011
I feel sorry for the kid. She's a skank.
Justice For Justus

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2011
EEEEEEEEK wrote:
I feel sorry for the kid. She's a skank.
You ought to see her Facebook page; trying to look sexy and pretending to be at least 20 years younger. She's a joke. I only feel sorry for her kids.
Not Surprised

Kingston, TN

#4 Oct 3, 2011
What Goes Around, Comes Around... After all that this woman has done, now just maybe everyone that knows her will believe what kind of 'sorry piece of humanity' she really is. She is a sorry excuse for a human being! Altho she may not have held a gun to this young mans head to do anything w/her, gross why would he want too, she should have known what she was doing was illegal & immorally wrong! Maybe her kids will finally wake up & smell the coffee, as well as her family, & husband!
Her FB page is disgusting, poor kids!
slu_

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Not Surprised wrote:
What Goes Around, Comes Around... After all that this woman has done, now just maybe everyone that knows her will believe what kind of 'sorry piece of humanity' she really is. She is a sorry excuse for a human being! Altho she may not have held a gun to this young mans head to do anything w/her, gross why would he want too, she should have known what she was doing was illegal & immorally wrong! Maybe her kids will finally wake up & smell the coffee, as well as her family, & husband!
Her FB page is disgusting, poor kids!
ditto to the above.......she is one sick excuse for a human being..my heart goes out to her children who have to keep their head held high with a very nasty discussing mother.....this isn't the first time either.. ask around everyone has a "Sandra" story...
Will E

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2011
slu_ wrote:
<quoted text>
ditto to the above.......she is one sick excuse for a human being..my heart goes out to her children who have to keep their head held high with a very nasty discussing mother.....this isn't the first time either.. ask around everyone has a "Sandra" story...
Wish I had a Sandra story. I always thought she was hot in a slutty, white trash way. That's just the way I like 'em. Maybe I was too old though.
seymour

Sevierville, TN

#7 Dec 3, 2011
I was in the same grade as her oldest child. I feel sorry for her kids. The guy she slept with was her youngest daughters boyfriend! Sandra was always pretty....but her daughters are beautiful! I don't get why the kid would sleep with her and why she would sleep with a kid younger then her own son!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where could I get some cocaine?/ (Nov '10) 11 hr yup yup 21
Sandy Thomas (Jun '13) 12 hr Blue ridge gurl 3
brittany hackney 16 hr that dude 10
Sonic (Nov '11) 18 hr DirtyFrank 25
Where do the restaurant workers live in Gatlinburg Fri Burger 4
Sevier County electric system is corrupt and ru... (Feb '11) Fri danielmeadors2000 92
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Fri soon enough 1,980
More from around the web

Sevierville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]