First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone who knows

Knoxville, TN

#21 Feb 10, 2011
THE SITUATION wrote:
No one ever said anything about tony snitching BUT JUSTIN DOES......lol...you will respect my authortie...lol...haha...ill tell you my name...its...BEN DOVER...look me up in the white pages
You need to grow the F... up!!!!!!!!!!
someone who knows

Knoxville, TN

#22 Feb 10, 2011
Oh and by the way you still need to go back to school,you can't spell s...
I KNOW

Manchester, TN

#23 Feb 12, 2011
Donna don't you ever get tired of telling lie's your mad o.k get over it... if anyone need's to be tested that would be you.... who take's care of your son??? not you, your mom and step dad ,oh and didn't you have Justin at your mom's 2 times last week, whats up with that and we all know you are the one giving him the pill's so guess you need to be in the cell with them...how long were you down there with him,oh what 3 or 4 week's and your mom taking care of Your son.. taking the money your son get's from his dad's death and spending it on Justin...look in the mirror...think the green eyed monster is coming out in you.
Glitter

Spring Hill, TN

#24 Feb 17, 2011
So I Knw both these BITCHES.. And thts wht they are BIG words THEY R BITCHES! Well i have no dog in this fight but, THIS is a bunch of Childish bullshit.. GROW UP!!! One Person gets mad and pissed off jealous bullshit stars!! ALL I have to say is if you have no better thing to do in ur free time then to write shit bout ppl.. i got something for you to do SUCK MY D#@K!!!!!!!
Mandy

Fayetteville, NC

#25 Feb 21, 2011
I know all of them..they are all nasty..they will all rob you blind. The funny thing is...it's mostly Ash and Justins sugar mama talking back and forth...but there is truth in everything they are saying to eachother. Your enemies tell you truth...your friends tell you lies. Ashley did used to be a beautiful girl who could make anybody laugh but she had changed... the drugs have changed her. I saw her the other day and didn't even recognize het. She will steal from you...but she wasn't always that way...although she's been offered help and rehabs.. you have to want to change.. and het justin an the drugs are more important then her son..its sad..but its not just her...its all over sevier county. Drugs are ruining this town.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#27 Mar 22, 2011
Ok people. Say all you want to about Justin and Ashley, but lets leave Zack out of it.
Maryann

Chesterfield, MO

#28 Mar 22, 2011
Yeah Zacks just as bad if not worse...facing an attempt murder charge...yeah hes innocent...lol...losers
Andrea Nicole Stinnett

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#29 Jul 8, 2011
Zack is my man and i dont wana hear none of this bullsh*t about him on here..he is a good fuck*n boy,justin is his role model and thats why he is the way he is..
im takin him away from all that shit when he comes home..so stop puttin him in your shitty category..
now, Ashley thats my mother fuck*n girl..only reason she do what she do is cuz a justin earl..she knows she better without him,but love is love..
so all yall get somethin else to do,and stop talkin sh*t on my Fam.
&& ash if you read this find a way to write me on facebook
unknown

Shelbyville, TN

#34 Jul 27, 2011
i know that a lot of different people have all these aweful things to say about justin... and trust me he has robbed me and fkd me over too. but when someone gets hooked on hard drugs, you will do anything to have to do to get ur next high or ur next fix. im not saying that the things justin has done is right. theyre r far from right. but deep down justin is a nice person inside. he has a heart somewhere down there. and hopefully someday he will get sober and start livin his life right. you know hes never really had a stable home life and that destroys ppl in many different ways. rather it make them turn to drugs, suicide, hell even turn them to God. everyone deals w their problems in different ways. and ive known justin for a very long time and i believe someday he will want to change for himself. not to make none of u shit talker happy. and for donna maybe if she would stop giving justin all these pills. maybe he wouldnt get so strung out n when donna runs out of her pills justin has to go do what it takes to get his next fix. nobody knows what its like to be addicted to something that just takes over ur life. you will do anything to feel nothing!
all of u r trash

Shelby, NC

#35 Aug 10, 2011
To the comment above trash never changes it just rots away druggies like them never change either just rot......
lisa

United States

#36 Nov 20, 2013
not sure if after so much time has lapsed that anyone will see this,but justin and Zack are both very good friends of mine...that being said, of course I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them but hell, there was a time that the same could be said of me. it's the drugs people,not their personalities. wish people would realize that. not just with the stinnetts but every person addicted to anything. under the addiction,they're damn good people and I'll always have their back. don't sit back and judge people without knowing every single detail of what got them where they are and of course you could never know anyone that well, so to be safe, DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE AT ALL. it's obvious that y'all don't know the people you're talking about as well as you seem to think. if you did, there wouldn't be as much negativity on this page. build people up,don't kick em when they're down. this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back;)
truth

United States

#37 Nov 21, 2013
U need 2 practice what u preach he only had yur back cuz u had something he wanted drugs or $ u pick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shut Down the Pain Clinic (Sep '12) Fri Abigail 17
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Fri EMFCguru 2,005
News Former Sevier deputy charged with official misc... Thu Happy Holidays 3
Jonathan Mcmahan AKA Billie Bob Aka Moe May 21 the ku klux klan 4
Sevierville Law Enforcment May 21 Elvis 11
Dollypuds May 20 Terrie 1
Jared Staie??? May 20 MetsFan 5
More from around the web

Sevierville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE