justin stinnett &ashley desanto

Posted in the Sevierville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trustme

Tullahoma, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2011
these two are straight up trash,they steal from everyone lie cheat and destroy everyone they can.stay away from them at all cost.they will hurt you in any way they can,she has a warrant on her and is still not locked up and he is out stealing and she is out prostituting,meanwhile she has a little boy she wont take care of.they are worthless scum.BEWARE.
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2011
Yeah she used to look ok now shes another SEVIER CO. Needle junker like her HEP C infested man JUSTIN EARL...Theyll rob anyone & burn any bridge they got to just to get their $30 pill...MAN its sad a $30 pill is worth more to them than a human life..
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Also JUSTINS brother isnt as bad off on pills as him its just JUSTIN hasnt got CAUGHT breaking into houses & his brother ZACH did...he shot a lady for 4 roxys...sad theyre all trash
trustme

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2011
trash is right,i know this other girl he used to date she a real good person,he screwed her over and hurt her little boy real bad.that boys dad died when he was a baby and justin had him callin him daddy then just walked out on him.he trashed her car and used her all the time,im shocked someone hasnt beat the hell out of those two.
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 7, 2011
Someone will kill Justin...IM NOT MAKING THREATS..all im saying is 1 day he will steal from the wrong 1 & he will get beat to death...HIS brother ZACH is gonna have it hard in prison cause of his brothers rep...those STINNET boys aint nothing but drugies
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2011
What did he do to the lil boy...like hit on him?...thats sad...what a POS...Justin aint sheet without some other ppl backin him up...who was the girl he beat up & what do women see in him? hes homeless jobless & ugly & has HEP C
trustme

Tullahoma, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2011
he beat ashleys ass,and the little boy was crazy about him and so was his mom he kept on usin the lil boy to get her to take him back,kept sayin i want to see my son,i love my son,and the lil boy kept on cryin for him so she felt bad and let him come back.he just kept on leavin them for ashley's nasty ass.they are both good for nothing whores.
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 7, 2011
Ashely EFFs her brother ANTHONY too...yucko...JUSTIN is prolly the biggest piece of trash in town...well equal with the HENRYS....HOW IS JUSTIN STILL FREE & not in prison?
trustme

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2011
how is either one of them not locked up,she just got violated on a six.and they dont do nothing but let her make bond and run,my guess would be she sings pretty good,and his worthless ass gets her to do all of the dirt for him.but you are right as rain bout her and anthony,several people has seen those two incested idiots all over each other,even justin earl walked in and caught em.eeewww nasty.
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Feb 7, 2011
Yeah Ive heard ASH snitches...also IVE heard EARLS sold alotta folks out too...IT ONLY MAKES SENSE...he gets in BIG trouble & does small time Id bet my life hed roll over to save himself...I WISH I COULD SEE HIM GET WHATS COMING TI HIM...
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 7, 2011
But the ppl that he robs know better than to mess with him...EVERYONE IN THE COUNTY KNOWS hes a thief & he will rob you so if u mess with him & get robbed its your own fault..does he have friends anymore or has he robbed em all
trustme

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2011
he's not got anyone but ash,and i think anthony gives it to him doggy style while he's doin her.eeewwww
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 8, 2011
Well thats FUNNY AS HELL and SAD at the same time...FUNNY to think about & SAD when you think longewr that yeah its prolly happened...lol...I SEE A MAURY episode in the making...ANTHONY YOU ARE THE FATHER...LOL
someone who knows

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Feb 8, 2011
trustme wrote:
how is either one of them not locked up,she just got violated on a six.and they dont do nothing but let her make bond and run,my guess would be she sings pretty good,and his worthless ass gets her to do all of the dirt for him.but you are right as rain bout her and anthony,several people has seen those two incested idiots all over each other,even justin earl walked in and caught em.eeewww nasty.
You have got to be the most stupid BITCH on earth to think something like that.I believe you must be out of your dick sucking mind.FACT!!!! that is not true you better watch what you are slinging out of that pie hole of yours.Things like that could get someone hurt.Donna is always letting Justin back,maybe she needs to get tested for hep and other things.If i were in someones shoes that was selling and giving her drugs away to(Justin)not to name any names LOL i would be worried that someone would turn me in or call my Doctor (Donna) Justin Earl did not catch anyone doing anything!!!!!!! there was nothing to catch, maybe Donna and Justin doing drugs and trying to do doggy style,now that would be a sight to see.By the way, you guys need to go back to school,learn how to spell. HA! HA! PS You guys are just upset because Ashley is BEAUITFUL and you know you can't hold a candle to her..........
someone who knows

Strawberry Plains, TN

#15 Feb 8, 2011
THE SITUATION wrote:
Yeah Ive heard ASH snitches...also IVE heard EARLS sold alotta folks out too...IT ONLY MAKES SENSE...he gets in BIG trouble & does small time Id bet my life hed roll over to save himself...I WISH I COULD SEE HIM GET WHATS COMING TI HIM...
Trust you !Why don't you tell who you really are?If it were reversed i bet they would tell you who they were.Guess you must be scared ,you need to go hide under your mothers shirt tail.NEWS ALERT!Watch what you say or watch your back!!!!!

Please learn how to spell!
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Feb 9, 2011
NEWS ALERT...JUSTIN EARL...has never done time even after burlaries & assaults...SO YOU DO THE MATH DUMMY...THE POLICE NEED HIM ON THE STREETS not in jail...
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2011
And another thing...lol...justin aint nothin without 5 ppl rollin with him...weak
someone who knows

Seymour, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2011
THE SITUATION wrote:
NEWS ALERT...JUSTIN EARL...has never done time even after burlaries & assaults...SO YOU DO THE MATH DUMMY...THE POLICE NEED HIM ON THE STREETS not in jail...
I don't give a flip about justin or what he does.Need to stop the lies about Ashley and Anthony.Anthony has certainly done enough time and paper for 5 people.Ashley has a lot of time on paper and facing jail,as for that nasty s... you guys are talking ,it should stop.INCEST might run in your famlies but not and i repeat NOT in theres.Trust me i am no dummy ,i know a whole lot and know who you both are.I hold a very important position in Sevier County and know a hugh amount of information on a lot of people.Just keep on talking all that trash,it will come back to bite you in BUTT!!!!!!!!!!
someone who knows

Seymour, TN

#19 Feb 10, 2011
trustme wrote:
You are nasty, know a lot about you .I would not sling that talk if i were you,like i said it will bite you in the BUTT in the worst of ways!!!!!!!!!!
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Feb 10, 2011
No one ever said anything about tony snitching BUT JUSTIN DOES......lol...you will respect my authortie...lol...haha...ill tell you my name...its...BEN DOVER...look me up in the white pages

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Under 30 1 min stand out 4
Janet dych 2 hr Rooster 5
Hot chic in a white Toyota camry!!!!! Blonde hair 2 hr Curious minds 1
Jefferson county 10-codes (Feb '13) 6 hr Peanutt 40
Bob Corker 21 hr Phil M 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Mon Stud horse 4,685
Bamboo massage (Sep '14) Sun HappyTime 142

Sevierville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance