civilservant

Chattanooga, TN

#49 Nov 29, 2009
Its not the type of gangs in other parts of the country. but the are gangs in sevierville, pigeon forge and gatlinburg, i have seen them in our corrections and courts of corse the public will not be made aware because of the tourist.
jenevieverose

Smyrna, TN

#50 Dec 21, 2009
GUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my name is Gunny I my a member of the Guardian Angels We can help you take your schools and streets back from gangs and drug dealers you might not know much about the Guardian Angels here in east Tennessee, but we have been helping people just like you for over 30 years And now we are here in Sevierville to help you.
yes we are with the Guardian Angels out of New York. to find out more about please visit us on the web a www theallegianceguardianangels.com
......man we sure couldl use ur help here in Cosby.....the residents here are to afraid now because the law is being paid off...when u call the law they aretelling the dealers who it is that is calling!!!!
hmmmmm

Maryville, TN

#51 Dec 21, 2009
jenevieverose wrote:
<quoted text>......man we sure couldl use ur help here in Cosby.....the residents here are to afraid now because the law is being paid off...when u call the law they aretelling the dealers who it is that is calling!!!!
If you can not get local help,make a federal deal of your situation.
LOL

Nashville, TN

#52 Dec 22, 2009
Gangs in Sevierville? They must be the most pathetic gangs I've ever heard of. Gimme a break!
Billy Joe Funderburk II

United States

#53 Dec 28, 2009
I Have been here for over 25 years,dont take the gang thing lightly,you can keep your head in the sand where it belongs,you will never make it here,stay safe and let the men take care of it
Tina

United States

#54 Dec 29, 2009
I have a son that graduated Pigeon Forge High last year and a daughter that will graduate this year and a child starting in the middle school and the only thing my kids have ever heard about the crips and bloods is from movies and tv - gangs are not here at least not in Pigeon Forge and not at any other school I have heard of. I personally know alot of the children and teachers and have never heard of this being a problem.
the blood gang

Johnson City, TN

#55 May 10, 2010
PJ Bohn wrote:
Yes there is A gang Problem in Sevierville. Bloods/ Crips and Vicelords to Mention a Few.
I Work at Mountain View Youth Development Center In Dandridge TN. And have had the Experience of Dealing with many of these Children over the past 14 years. There Crimes Range From Pety thieft to Murder, Rape, Extortion, Drug Dealing, You name it they have done it.
Dude i was in MVYDC for 2 years! That place aint shit! Ross and ms. dunn worked there and brought us shit. u all dont have a clue
demonangel3502

Sevierville, TN

#56 Jul 1, 2010
Tattered Dove wrote:
I have a question to ask all you Sevierville residents is there gangs in the schools there?
I currently live in Oregon but we will move there very soon and someone said there was a very bad crips and bloods gang problem there.I visited your town last year and it did not look like a place with this type of a problem.I have grandchildren and it troubles me very much if this is true.
Of coarse!Gangs are everywhere no matter where you go. People don't know because they refuse to see or don't want to see the problems that lie within. You have Area Nation, Vice Lords, Bloods and Crips, and more.
Reverend James Emmerick

Morristown, TN

#58 Jul 1, 2010
Jay wrote:
Yes, unfortunately there are gangs in the schools in Sevierville just as there are in the rest of the country. It is still in it's infancy here but will continue to become a growing problem. In this day and age, there isn't a single school system that is immune from the ever growing gang presence. Sevierville is still a good place to raise children. If your grandchildren have proper guidance, gangs should not be a problem for them.
Hello This is reverend James Emmerick From Morristown TN. I want to tell you all about the sevierville corruption coaused by the gang related activity. YES there are active gangs whom perform violent activities iv Seviercounty. And yeseals is aware of these activities but yet does nothing to correct them. Seals is a sneaky sherife and will soon get his ????
2009 grad

Sevierville, TN

#60 Jul 3, 2010
I graduated from pigeon forge high school in 2009 and in the schools there where gangs that where more wannabe than anything like one was call the east tenneessee clique and it was four friends who just hung out a lot but never did drugs or hurt anyone the worst i have ever heard was the vice lords and a lady i work with said her 28 year old brother was in that but since its sevier county the worst they do is steal.. i know the sevier county schools and if there was a gang the schools would stop it in there tracks i was part of the cool kids clique lol (it was a joke that we would yell around school cause it was funny)
Sadly enlightened

Morristown, TN

#61 Nov 14, 2010
Spring Valley wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloods, Crips and Vicelords ? Sorry but that is good ferilizer. I have liver her all my life in Sevier County, have contacts in both schools and law enforcement. And boy are you either mistaken or trying to sould good on the forum. YES. We have drug problems, but no, there are no Bloods, Crips or Vicelords working here.
We do have some drug dealers selling here on the construction jobs, but they go home to Jefferson City at night. Really! Not kidding. Meth, some coke, and a lot of pot. Sevier County has very, very few blacks. Maybe 50 total. Lots of Mexican workers that transit here daily to work. Mainly from Jefferson and Hamilon county. Ask your boss, Steve if you really work there.
I am unsure of what the number of "blacks" have to do with the issue. One of those "blacks" is an officer of the law! I was born and raised in Sevier County-went to school there all my life as all 14 of my nieces and nephews are doing now. I am positive there are gangs in Sevierville....I know it for a fact. They are strong in numbers, yet. But they ARE here. You no longer in the land of a fairy tale story. Ignore it now and it will only get worse, open your eyes before it does get as bad as bigger cities. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away- haven't you learned that yet? I ignored the signs, too....that is until a group of "Crips" saw me pull into the parking lot of the apartment and followed me up....later coming back to break in and rob me- shooting me with a shotgun in the process. I am now permanently disabled. It was an initiation for the newest members! This is in the police report. No gangs, huh? Well, I beg to differ. Mountain View is full of boys- and yes, even from Sevierville- quite a few actually. My friend has worked there for 10 years as a Counselor, and is so sad sometimes because of the loss of youth the children suffer. What Sevier County needs to do is make sure they are taking care of their children- parenting classes, therapy, DCS should remove children from a home where they are being neglected not ignore it- that is just one more cry for help from the children that are ignored. Left on their own, children will seek love and acceptance from wherever they can find it. Hello, Gangs! that is their speciality. Why do you think kids join these gangs anyway? White, Black , Mexican.....doesn't matter anymore- they are united by hate, depression, feelings of abandonment and helplessness. What can you do to help- besides talk??????????
Thors Thunder

Irmo, SC

#62 Nov 14, 2010
There ain't no gangs in Sevier County. A bunch of hillbilly waanabees, maybe. I can say I'm in the mob, that don't make it true.... does anybody know who fingered my brother Freddie??

Since: Nov 10

Knoxville, TN

#64 Nov 15, 2010
Both of my children go to a Sevier County schools and there are no gangs in our schools. The only problem I can think of is Sevier County High School is quite over populated, but other than that I feel the schools here are pretty good.

Since: Nov 10

Knoxville, TN

#65 Nov 15, 2010
mikey boy mgrdichian wrote:
<quoted text>hos fingerd me, then he had his way with me
Why do you feel the necessity to post such horrible things? Are you so desperate for attention that you feel the need to be vile? You, my friend, need therapy and some major Psychotropic drugs! Oh and a life! No wonder so many people think individuals from this area are Red Necks... I think we have you to Thank for that!
Ask 80

Seymour, TN

#67 Nov 15, 2010
Half A Mind wrote:
Yep, and the biggest gang is funded with public funds.
Look at this;
Love all the negative attention? It's better than no attention at all!!
I received a call last night telling me that the Sheriff is behind Mike's postings against me. I assumed this when he stopped telling what he knew about Seal's illegal actions under the name "Insider". It was apparent during the ethics committee meeting Monday that when it comes to the Sheriff and the Mayor, the committee will put their own ethics aside.....just watch the video made by Brad. A LOT of people are listening to what is said, other than Mikey's idiotic Knoxville postings, so let's tell them what to ask our Sheriff during the election!
First of all, why does the Sheriff tell everyone that he is my friend and that I have "turned on him"? Could it be the reports against me he has "modified"? Or the fact that his right-hand-man IAD McMahan won't investigate false reports MANY of his officers have filed? I bet Seals would tell a federal investigator that I "am trying to make the department look bad".
Second and last for today, why does Seals have a CONVICTED FELON AS KITCHEN MANAGER when his own jail operations manual states that no felon will be hired? Why was this man, who has embezzled nearly ONE MILLION DOLLARS, sentenced to six years in the state pen and never left Seal's side?
Why is there a stack of letters inmates have written telling of sexual abuse by this sixty four year old and nothing has been done other than give him a new county van to drive? Why did a young trustee of his die in jail? Does Captain Don Parton, his wife, and daughter carry out food and other items ordered by this man for their own use? Did they all go on vacation together? Why did Seals tell a Mountain Press reporter Paul Lintner was just "kitchen help" when he has keys to ALL AREAS OF THE JAIL? Why have at least two fine correction officers been fired to threatening to expose these letters and the sick things that go on in your jail? Why do the Mayor and ALL the county commissioners refuse to look into this man? The Knoxville Journal did a front page article in 2001 entitled, "SEVIER COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES CONVICTED FELON". The Sheriff is quoted as saying "he saves us a lot of money". The inmates eat dry bologna sandwiches and drink water....where is the money going that he saves? Why did he take FIFTEEN of his favorite boys to the Golden Corral for Christmas dinner? They were out of handcuffs and prison attire, so who was responsible if one would have killed or raped a waitress?
There are volumes on this subject as there are volumes of subjects on the sheriff's department. I will give the Sheriff an opportunity to answer these questions before the next ones are posted.
http://www.laundrytoday.com/archives/vol_8_9/ ...
Wonder what special attention the trusies really GET!
What an eye-opener that an elected official would take advantage of their position.First Ive heard of anything like that ever happening before.Cant believe that if you give someone power, they would try to abuse it.We need to speak to president nixon about this travesty.Wait this just in.....Water's wet
Ask 80

Seymour, TN

#68 Nov 15, 2010
Reverend James Emmerick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello This is reverend James Emmerick From Morristown TN. I want to tell you all about the sevierville corruption coaused by the gang related activity. YES there are active gangs whom perform violent activities iv Seviercounty. And yeseals is aware of these activities but yet does nothing to correct them. Seals is a sneaky sherife and will soon get his ????
Yeah the worst of these violent men's street name is alfalfa and his underboss is buckwheat and they focus on violence against women and illegal soapbox racing.I'm just trying to help by telling what I know Reverend as long as you stop making pseudo threats against elected officials and dont you yourself have a "flock" of parishioners that sign up to join your church.Doesnt that kind of make you a gang leader yourself?
Ask 80

Seymour, TN

#69 Nov 15, 2010
psychchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the necessity to post such horrible things? Are you so desperate for attention that you feel the need to be vile? You, my friend, need therapy and some major Psychotropic drugs! Oh and a life! No wonder so many people think individuals from this area are Red Necks... I think we have you to Thank for that!
Um just wondered when rednecks became a proper name that needed capitalization.I mean I can trace my family to the first white settlers(native americans were first) of this area and I have never been so far into the country that people are named Red Neck.I mean you can spell psychotropic but haven't figured that redneck thing out yet, huh?And you got sassy with the capital T in thank.You go girlfriend.Man you sure showed me how much I have to learn.Reading this and your screen name kind of makes it sound like you're just trying to drum up business and that is kind of tacky.Alot of people also think this area is a money pit, and I think we have greedy people like You to Thank for That!
Ask 80

United States

#70 Nov 15, 2010
I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it.
Ask 80

Seymour, TN

#71 Nov 15, 2010
Sadly enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
I am unsure of what the number of "blacks" have to do with the issue. One of those "blacks" is an officer of the law! I was born and raised in Sevier County-went to school there all my life as all 14 of my nieces and nephews are doing now. I am positive there are gangs in Sevierville....I know it for a fact. They are strong in numbers, yet. But they ARE here. You no longer in the land of a fairy tale story. Ignore it now and it will only get worse, open your eyes before it does get as bad as bigger cities. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away- haven't you learned that yet? I ignored the signs, too....that is until a group of "Crips" saw me pull into the parking lot of the apartment and followed me up....later coming back to break in and rob me- shooting me with a shotgun in the process. I am now permanently disabled. It was an initiation for the newest members! This is in the police report. No gangs, huh? Well, I beg to differ. Mountain View is full of boys- and yes, even from Sevierville- quite a few actually. My friend has worked there for 10 years as a Counselor, and is so sad sometimes because of the loss of youth the children suffer. What Sevier County needs to do is make sure they are taking care of their children- parenting classes, therapy, DCS should remove children from a home where they are being neglected not ignore it- that is just one more cry for help from the children that are ignored. Left on their own, children will seek love and acceptance from wherever they can find it. Hello, Gangs! that is their speciality. Why do you think kids join these gangs anyway? White, Black , Mexican.....doesn't matter anymore- they are united by hate, depression, feelings of abandonment and helplessness. What can you do to help- besides talk??????????
You are absolutely right about tearing families apart and putting them into group homes and foster care that can , in some cases, can be much worse than the homes you want to take them from.Besides a counselor, have you ever gotten to know any of these displaced kids?I know several and they have spoken of abuse by adults and especially the other kids that you would prefer they be forced into housing with.Hmm lets weigh the options shall we?Single parent working two jobs to afford housing and food and which you would probably say is neglect since they dont have the luxury of staying home because they have to be working to afford to survive or Pulling them from someone whos trying to raise their kid the best they can to a place the kid could get raped.I think I know which one I would pick.I guess I can assume which option you would prefer.
Ask 80

Seymour, TN

#72 Nov 15, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can not get local help,make a federal deal of your situation.
Yep those federal deals are easy to get started.Which department of the government is in charge of the federal deals that you casually mentioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sevierville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there weed in Sevierville TN? (Jun '13) 2 hr wheee 25
to many Moon Shine Joints are the town leaders ... (Dec '13) 12 hr nashville area 27
Adult Fun in Gatlinburg (Sep '08) 12 hr notsew2004 83
The dog groomer in dandridge in front of subway! Tue magic hands 5
Pigeon Forge police department Tue popo 2
knife rights Tue Watsa Mattau 2
Sevier County Rescue Squad- a new thread (Apr '12) Tue observer 96
Sevierville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sevierville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sevierville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sevierville