dctoseverna

Alexandria, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2012
hello! my family is relocating to the sp area and i would love to hear input on schools and neighborhoods. we are looking for a charming home with character as opposed to newer construction. we like the feel of round bay (moving from dc the prices in this community are reasonable) and was wondering if someone could explain the difference between the neighborhoods east of richie (ie, magothy side) and the neighborhoods west of richie (ie, severn side). i'm trying to get a feel and though i've seen several houses want to hear from the locals. jones elementary is our #1 pick (where the round bay community feeds) and folger mckinsey since it was just completely rebuilt (nice!) i was wondering if someone could give me a comparison of the pros/cons of jones/sp elementary/folgler mckinsey and benfield.

thank you!
searching for a home in sp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Severna Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
branch inn Sun lilme 1
Local Youth Flag Football Leagues Oct '17 rmason1976 1
News Man charged with involuntary manslaughter linke... Oct '17 noobieR 1
Amanda Leigh Adkins (Oct '16) Oct '17 Jrc 5
I need cute guys emails (May '14) Sep '17 cyanslayer 12
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Sep '17 Agree 37
News Op-Ed Columnist: Trump, Neo-Nazis and the Klan Aug '17 Gov Corbutt of th... 1

Severna Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Severna Park Mortgages