Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Judged:

Church members go to Yahoo search and look up "Holy Gounds Coffee House" Article # 10. Is this the kind of vulgarity that you want associated with your CHURCH? Good values to teach the young????

Titled "UMB ain't no one to F--- wit"
MAD

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

Judged:

Woods Memorial should do it's congregants a favor and bring the 'COFFEE HOUSE" problem to their attention at the services on SUNDAY. What better time to inform them.
mee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2007

Judged:

dude, that coffee house was the best part of this whole shitty town until people like u got it shut down. thanx a lot.
Give me a break Woods

Kennedyville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

Church members go to Yahoo search and look up "Holy Gounds Coffee House" Article # 10. Is this the kind of vulgarity that you want associated with your CHURCH? Good values to teach the young????
Woods needs to get Holy Grounds fixed and closed down agin. Stop by next time and see the debauchery yourself and lets all do something about it, get involved.
thatoneguy

Severna Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

Judged:

i agree with mee
the friday nights was the best thing that happened to the boring as f**k severna park. but people like you guys are old D Bags and cant let kids have some fun. Severna park is a nice town, i dont see any vandalism because some kids want a place to hang out on friday nights. thanks to f**kers like you, the only thing left in this piece of sh*t town is to use drugs and alcohol. thanks for turning me into an alcoholic, you f**king yuppie a$$holes.
longtimeSPreside nt

Kennedyville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

thatonedude, get a real life and nice language as you dont have a very impressive vocabulary do you?
Whay don't you blame everyone else for all of your problems and self absorbed life issues. No one cares what you do, just don't spill your activities into my neighborhood or life as we do not share the same trash taste you enjoy.

Do what you want but not in my back yard and be considerate.

Is this too much to ask from a stoner/drunk/vermen like you?
loveSP

Kennedyville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

woods is rude
ohhhshytt

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

woods was something i wouldd go to and chill escape all that other stuff it wasnt deserving in getting shut down for some ignorant peoples bad choices. Majority of the people that went friday nights were nice and down to earth. My suggestion is better sequrity gaurds!
LOVEW000DS

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

I LOVE WOODS DONT SHUT IT DOWN !
<3
SP REP

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

woods friday nights were the best thing i had lets not fight !
lets go listen to some music and talk to reall pople
i cant believe all this controversy
i agree with ohhshyt because it was a few peoples dumb choices
KICK them OUT
dont shut it down
woods is for losers

Kennedyville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Kids, teens and deliquents get a life and go undeground as woods is teh place to apparently get smoked up, party and then rasie hell on and off the church property. This place is kick ass, red hot and a cool place to look for trouble and just plain loitering. Pick up sone chicks outside and then go in and then back out for some more illicit action outside.
Keep it going and I am ainviting all of my out of town hoods to party in teh park!
Holy Grounds parties

Kennedyville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

I heard undercover cops are at Woods due to all of the drugs, vandalizim and booze at Holly Grounds functions. I also heard some girl was molested in the parking lot?
SP rules

Kennedyville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Woods Holy Grounds sucks and drags down tthe chiurch and all of the other good stuff they do.
Loose the Friday night rental hall teen parties and vandalism taggings friday nights and move on! Or lets rev it up more and have some biker nights, and spring break parties on sundays!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Severna Park Discussions

Search the Severna Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
barbeque sauce (Jun '12) Mon tracy 14
Pizza Delivery Aug 17 HidingInMyCave 1
Elizabeth's Landing Community Association (Jul '09) Aug 7 stuckinthedena 51
Homeview Contractors (Mar '11) Jul 28 kreizler 24
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Jul '14 Cupid advise 2
Review: New Orioles Pizza (Jul '11) Jun '14 Jillian 2
Baltimore Police Blotter (Dec '07) Jun '14 STORM WARNING 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Severna Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Severna Park People Search