Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Old man yelling at clouds, still?

In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.

President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.

He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.

obummer is a Liar, just like Dan the Man Chambersburg

Liar Since: May 12
GI JOE

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

An Iraq War veteran who joined the U.S. Army two days after 9/11 has written a powerful open letter to former President George W. Bush and ex-Vice President Dick Cheney accusing them of war crimes, "plunder" and "the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole."

Tomas Young, who was shot and paralyzed during an insurgent attack in Sadr City in 2004, five days into his first deployment, penned the letter from his Kansas City, Mo., home, where he's under hospice care.

"I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney," Young wrote in the letter published on Truthdig.com . "I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power. I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done. You may evade justice but in our eyes you are each guilty of egregious war crimes, of plunder and, finally, of murder, including the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole."

LŘŘK HERE:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/iraq-war-...

Blame it on Obama..........more entitlements for disabled vets..........when will it end!
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

TaxNoMore wrote:
In Obama's White House, women on average earn only 88.3 percent of what the men earn.
President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to help women fight back against pay discrimination.
He understands that when women are paid less than men for the same work, it hurts the entire family.
You can't lie about the Great Taste of the Big Mac. America's Favorite Sandwich.
"Twoallbeefpattiesspecial saucelettucecheesepicklesonion sonasesameseedbun"

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the wintry forest, winds howl in rage with no leaves to blow.
by Soseki (1275-1351)
The clouds have ears.........don't they?
Nice try, TaxNoMore,
the angry parrot who types.
No one reads your posts.
Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

ronalds house wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they do in the house? Feed these poor suffering kids recycled barf burgers you call sandwiches? But if they're not fed them, why not horsemaster and pimp of little kids? Answer that one clownshoes.
I will try,if you sober up with my Premium Roast Coffee and try posting a little more coherently.
Willard

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Great Scott....he's cohorting with the like minded TaxNoMore...How sweet

Just like the free apple pie...

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Below is an examples of Haiku poetry Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code by famous poets
I,TaxNoMore,
do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the "Chambersburg COMMUNIST"
Wow.

I never thought I'd actually be chatting with the guy who was profiled in this prestigious news article:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-pas...

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>You can't lie about the Great Taste of the Big Mac. America's Favorite Sandwich.
"Twoallbeefpattiesspecial saucelettucecheesepicklesonion sonasesameseedbun"
Heeeeyyy. wait a sec.

What's in that special sauce that you so conveniently buried near, but not at the beginning, with a bunch of other stuff after?

I bet it's a coca plant derivative from America friendly nations like FARC. Or opium from Afghanistan.

But that's just crazy talk.

It's just cheaper to use meth made here in America.

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Below is an examples of Haiku poetry Section 3331, Title 5, United States Code by famous poets
I,TaxNoMore,
do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic;
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.
We must fight the "Chambersburg COMMUNIST"
Oh, one more thing here.

I really doubt you would ever take that oath and fully understand its meaning.

You may have repeated the words at one time because you were drafted. That's because you or your parents weren't wealthy enough to buy your way out.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pennsylvania has the nations highest paid Governor;

Apparently, it is better to be governor of Pennsylvania than any other state, if salary is any indication.

Two different surveys have found that the Pennsylvania governor's salary was the nation's highest in 2012, beating out states with higher populations and higher average incomes. It is even higher this year because of a 1995 state law that delivers annual pay raises tied to inflation for top executive branch officials, lawmakers and judges in Pennsylvania.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Really

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Good to have you back. Nice input from a moron.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Good to have you back. Nice input from a moron.
Go back to playing with your friend Wolfgang and let the discussion to the adults.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, TaxNoMore,
No one reads your posts.
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, TaxNoMore,
No one reads your posts.

"The great masses will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one"

Barack Milhouse Obama

President Obama delivered his State of the Union.

It won’t cost us a dime to discuss the absurdity of Obama’s ‘it won’t cost us a dime line.’

It won’t cost us a dime for universal pre-school, where kids as young as 3 can get indoctrinated by unionized left-wing teachers.

It won’t cost us a dime to spend $40 billion for internal “investments” also known as expenditures.

It won’t cost us a dime to create more regulations that cripple business and cost jobs.

It won’t cost a dime to raise the minimum wage even though it will result in fewer employed Americans and more folks on welfare.

Same to for Obama’s illegal immigration amnesty program, it won’t cost a dime until they get in

the welfare line,

the Medicaid line,

the government education line,

the Obama phone line

and whatever other line that may be available for government hand outs.

"Beware the big lie!

Beware the dove that goes BOOM!"

"Beware Barack Milhouse Obama"
Ed Swindle

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

More Ron wrote:
Pennsylvania has the nations highest paid Governor;
Apparently, it is better to be governor of Pennsylvania than any other state, if salary is any indication.
Two different surveys have found that the Pennsylvania governor's salary was the nation's highest in 2012, beating out states with higher populations and higher average incomes. It is even higher this year because of a 1995 state law that delivers annual pay raises tied to inflation for top executive branch officials, lawmakers and judges in Pennsylvania.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
"We don't run for office for the pay at all, we run for the service to the people of our states." - Pa. Gov. Tom Corbett

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Oh, one more thing here.

Wow, hey, whaddya know?

Starting in 2014, your employer (and, by extension, you) will begin paying a fresh new $63 annual ObamaCare fee,

to cover the extra cost of insuring other people’s pre-existing conditions.

The Associated Press describes how this little “unexpected expense” popped out of recently unearthed regulations:

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/15/your-surpr...

A small price to pay for the Big Government takeover of health insurance,

run by the same people who lost a couple thousand guns across the Mexican border,

spent a few million dollars a pop creating “green jobs,”

and couldn’t manage to keep White House tours running when faced with a 2 percent deceleration in spending!

"Beware the big lie!

Beware the dove that goes BOOM!"

"Beware Barack Milhouse Obama"
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing here.
I really doubt you would ever take that oath and fully understand its meaning.
You may have repeated the words at one time because you were drafted. That's because you or your parents weren't wealthy enough to buy your way out.

As is often the case here, after I TOTALLY shred one of the left's bullsh** lies, I don't get any debate back.

I don't get any attempt to bolster their argument with any statistics or facts or rational argument.

Instead I just get a pile of personal attacks.

That's what these left wing nut losers do - they post lies, I refute the lies, and they all start making personal attacks.

This is how I know I've won.

I've so thoroughly destroyed their lies that they have nothing left.
Willard

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
As is often the case here, after I TOTALLY shred one of the left's bullsh** lies, I don't get any debate back.
I don't get any attempt to bolster their argument with any statistics or facts or rational argument.
Instead I just get a pile of personal attacks.
That's what these left wing nut losers do - they post lies, I refute the lies, and they all start making personal attacks.
This is how I know I've won.
I've so thoroughly destroyed their lies that they have nothing left.
You're a true idiot scumbag......that's why....there you have your answer now.
Go get a life...

New minimum wage ....$10.00 per hour livable barely survivable wage in today's economy should apply to all restaraunt employees including waiters and waitresses too.
I'm tired of having to pay their salaries out of my pocket via generous tips...food is expensive enough without the excessive tipping...I see what probably attracted you to the food services industry where you don't have to pay your employees fair wages.

I see the scum bag in you not providing benefits either.....

I wish some one lobby our do-nothing Congress like the Food & Service Industry to make them pay their employees properly like all other industries and provide healthcare to them too.

Since, you didn't do this....Obama did...hahahhaha
So you can complain about Obama all you want. He's just cleaning up your neglect and other bullsht messes....

Iraq War .....cost Trillion + Dollars and still counting...benefit -0-
Thanks BUSH

You're still the King Loser boy
TIP CALCULATOR

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What a cheap azz. Please support your waitress or learn how to cook and serve your own self. Typical lazy and cheap liberal.

Yeah just increase min wage, that will lower food costs. What a clown !!! lmao !!

You probably give the pizza delivery guy 50c.
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get a life...
New minimum wage ....$10.00 per hour livable barely survivable wage in today's economy should apply to all restaraunt employees including waiters and waitresses too.
I'm tired of having to pay their salaries out of my pocket via generous tips...food is expensive enough without the excessive tipping...I see what probably attracted you to the food services industry where you don't have to pay your employees fair wages.
I wish some one lobby our do-nothing Congress like the Food & Service Industry to make them pay their employees properly like all other industries and provide healthcare to them too.
So you can complain about Obama all you want. He's just cleaning up your neglect and other bullsht messes....
Thanks BUSH
Mitt R

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TIP CALCULATOR wrote:
What a cheap azz. Please support your waitress or learn how to cook and serve your own self. Typical lazy and cheap liberal.
Yeah just increase min wage, that will lower food costs. What a clown !!! lmao !!
You probably give the pizza delivery guy 50c.<quoted text>
Hey azzwipe...... give the people who wait on you a decent living wage,thats guaranteed,a tip isnt.
Gratuity isnt a given..a living hourly wage is.
Sometimes if the food ordered is uncooked,overcooked, is cold, not what you ordered, is slow,ect,ect, and MOST people always take this out on the waitress/waiter even thought it's not their fault.
Give the people that work for you a living wage and some healthcare. We are not living in the 60's anymore where 7 bucks an hour meant something. If it raises the prices in a restaurant, so be it, if you think it's too expensive then dont eat out.
I tip accordingly and depends on the service I get and my food is warm and what I ordered. Even though we take our frustrations out on the person serving us it's not always their fault. In this case we shoot the messenger it goes with the job.

With a living wage you know what you are making when business is slow or when it's busy...tips cant do that.

Typical teabagger response for not making a living wage for those who wait on you hand and foot....See you in 2016
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!

LOSER!
Really

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get a life...
Thanks BUSH
Taxi is a failed restaurant operator and is now the lowest form of human scum, he's a realtor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seven Valleys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr A Muslims Useful... 3,899
Quarter auctions' illegality takes people by su... (Dec '10) Aug 8 Keeping busy 10
York County man headed to prison for role in ma... Jul '14 lady 1
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul '14 need to know 23
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
Child safety seat check in Hanover May '14 Just a thought 1
10 high schools in York and Adams counties stri... May '14 lady 5

Search the Seven Valleys Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Seven Valleys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000