Driver pleads no contest in double fatal

Full story: The York Daily Record

A North Codorus man who caused the deaths of two passengers and serious injury to a third pleaded no contest to criminal charges Monday in York County court.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2010
red lion guy

Wrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

7 1/2 to 15? wait for the sentence!
wow

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

yea for murder? interesting. I say 25-life for each count..
Justin

Mount Wolf, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

Paul Eat Sh** and Die...i Hope The Boys inside the walls f*** your brains out
Owning up to actions

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

No excuse for this tragedy, but how many of you folks, as young adults, went out bar hoppin'. AGAIN, NO excuse. They ALL knew the consequences of their actions. At least the young man, to date, has not tried to weasel out of his actions. One final TIME, NO excuses, but.....
And this behavior takes place somewhere every single night in the year. Folks never learn, and it will happen again. Make sure IT IS NOT YOU.
mike

Mount Wolf, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

don't worry paul is still doin the same actions..but he ran to leave his friends die along side of a road...
paul h

Mount Wolf, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

hang him
Frank

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

He should get 6 months probation, after all he was drunk and shouldn't be held responsibal.......
saw it coming

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

Maybe this young man will finally learn that his actions have consequences....but, I doubt it. He comes from a long line of "rules don't apply to me" thinkers.
finally

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

paul was the last one to see those guys alive and left his so call friend to die...he is a coward and gets what he deserves...maybe if he wasnt alway bailed out everytime he got in trouble he would have learned and those young guys would still be alive
noah

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

this clown is worthless he has taken no responsibility and has drug this out for two years looking for a loop-hole. eye for an eye seems fair
The Grove

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Owning up to actions wrote:
No excuse for this tragedy, but how many of you folks, as young adults, went out bar hoppin'. AGAIN, NO excuse. They ALL knew the consequences of their actions. At least the young man, to date, has not tried to weasel out of his actions. One final TIME, NO excuses, but.....
And this behavior takes place somewhere every single night in the year. Folks never learn, and it will happen again. Make sure IT IS NOT YOU.
If you knew the situation, you would know that he did try to "weasel out of his actions". That's why he paid a sh*t load of money for an attorney and claimed to "not remember" that he was driving. Even though so many people said he told them he was the designated driver for the night. This "man", if you want to call him that, is a little b*tch and deserves whatever he gets when he finally does go to jail. A pretty little boy like this will be loved in state prison. I hope there is a big horny man waiting for him!!
"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Seven Valleys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Seven Valleys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••