Car enthusiasts embrace ugly at winte...

Car enthusiasts embrace ugly at winter car show

There are 5 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Car enthusiasts embrace ugly at winter car show. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Visitors to the Markets at Shrewsbury can be seen through the front windshield of Ed Stone's 1937 Plymouth as they look at cars participating in Saturday's Winter Beater Car Cruise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Rick

Forest Hill, MD

#1 Feb 21, 2010
This is a great show that I think will be a "don't miss" annual event, especially after the long winter, and the deluge of snow we have had.

Even though my car was "snowed in", I still enjoyed the cars, the people, the food, and vendors.
Great job, keep it up.

Rick
Red Lion, Pa.
frenchy

York, PA

#2 Feb 21, 2010
We took my 8yr olds camaro last year and entered it. It made him feel good to register the car and sign his name. The little dash plaque is still on the console. We missed it this year, I had to work but I will do it again next year. They put nice shows on at the Markets
frmla1ks

Delta, PA

#3 Feb 21, 2010
could have at least posted picks of the three "losers". hopefully spring is here soon!!!
Firebug

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2010
I cant wait till the car show opens back up
on Friday night! I enjoy that. Anybody know when it opens back up?
Market Lady

Dallastown, PA

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Firebug wrote:
I cant wait till the car show opens back up
on Friday night! I enjoy that. Anybody know when it opens back up?
Yes! Friday, April 23rd is the first car show! May 28th; June 25th; July 23rd, Aug. 27th, Sept. 24th, Oct. 22nd (all shows 5 pm to 9 pm) and a Toy Cruise on Sat. November 6th 11 am - 3 pm . The Motor Menders are also having the NATS East Weekend Kick Off Cruise down here on Wed. June 2nd and the entire market will be open from 12 noon to 9 pm that day; cruise is from 4 pm - 8 pm! So come on down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seven Valleys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg (May '17) Aug '17 Costard 10
News Hanover BBQ joint set to open second location (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jeff ward 2
News Glen Rock councilman resigns (Jul '17) Jul '17 Mwood199 1
News Red Lion family makes most of dog's last days (Jun '17) Jun '17 Justellnthetruth 1
News Signs of prejudice (Aug '08) May '17 Dook29 100
News York victims of sexual assault struggle for peace (Apr '13) Mar '17 Struggleright 3
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop (Dec '16) Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Seven Valleys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seven Valleys Mortgages