Serenity Station listed for sale

Serenity Station listed for sale

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Serenity Station listed for sale. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A well-known Seven Valleys business along the York County Heritage Rail Trail is now up for sale, according to a real estate listing by Rock Commercial Real Estate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Paul

Dover, PA

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Great people, great place, going to miss the bike shop.
No Name

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 24, 2010
I have never been there, but pass by it going to my parents. It is a darn shame, they always seemed to be very busy. Hopefully whoever takes it over, can and will keep it going in its present state. It has brought some new life to that building and rail trail. If I could I would buy it myself.
Typical York Co comment

York, PA

#3 Jun 24, 2010
I told you all that baseball would never make it in York, PA. Now the "Serenity Station" baseball field is for sale. Damn, no one ever listens to me.
glad

York, PA

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Elmer's was the last viable business enterprise at this location.
Big Red Lips

Alburtis, PA

#5 Jun 29, 2010
I loved it. They made the best paninis. It was getting to be a very popular place. I had friends from above Camp Hill and around DC asking about it because they heard good things about it by word of mouth. It was crowded whenever I went by or stopped in. Serentiy Station will be missed.
Nikky

York, PA

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Wonderful place, the concept is lovely as well as the food. However, the management needs improvement as well as leadership training.
Mark David Frankel

Annapolis, MD

#7 Jul 10, 2010
glad wrote:
Elmer's was the last viable business enterprise at this location.
The Elmers' were part of the Seven Valleys community (lived over the store, children were part of the EMS squad) and they understood the southern York County budget and pocketbook.

You could get a real good "flying saucer" sandwich--hoagie fixins' on a hamburger bun--for an even dollar. 94 cents plus tax.

The Alaskan that folllowed thought that the weekend spandex crowd would carry the business the other five days. Wrong.

The current commuter proprieters have a slightly better sense, but the patrons are overwhelmingly not local.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seven Valleys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lancaster County megachurch expands into York C... (Jul '10) Nov 25 Jeff 28
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
News Two face off for magisterial district (Nov '11) Jan '16 Hal Jaleikakik 3
News Burn victim dies (Sep '06) Jan '16 Kayla Spagnola 4
News Police seeking who stolen jewelry, TVs belong t... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Costard 4
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nevada Misty 1

Seven Valleys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seven Valleys Mortgages