just wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Does any body know the stinking [email protected] [email protected]@y Karen Runions? She Lives at Joes Creek.
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 27, 2011
Well if you do. You'll want to keep your man in your site cause she will do any thing she can to get him. She has been seen at V-mart with alot of different men in the last month. I also fell sorry I for her two little girls. She just throws them down any where so she can a peice of [email protected]@
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 28, 2011
what she do???????? sleep w/ ur man??? i would like to know whose man u have seen her with???
1 post removed
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2011
Well I am sorry if I stepped on your toes. She hasn't done anything to me. As far as her sleeping with my man I don't have one.Everybody that knows her that I know talks about her and how bad she smells. As far as the names of the men that she has been with. I don't know.
alex

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 29, 2011
i no the smelly ass ho bag i hate to say that i had hre over the summer and its like fucken a hot glass of water. shes gaped like the grand canyon.
and yes her pussy dose smell. it smells like some dead fish that has been in the sun for a week or tow she will try her best to get with you. shes nothing but a ho that gets with men for there money it was a one night thing for me after smelling that that was the first and the last time so stay away form her something will jump out a eat you and if your her friend she will take your man faster the you can say hi bag shes nasty frog looking slut and also i hope she dont got adis she had a dotson boy i got checked myself and i dont have nothing i think god so i hope this help out about Karen Runions the ho bag.
curious

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2011
u didn't step on my toes.. i was just wondering if anybody knew who she was running around with these days???? make sure it aint my man!!!!...lol
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 30, 2011
well the last one i saw her with was Cecil Green. I guess he got out of jail or prison. I heard that she is good for breaking up homes.
just wandering

Fairfax, VA

#9 Nov 12, 2011
i have heard a lot of stuff on her whole family and was wandering what else i could find out about them.
piss off

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 14, 2011
karen aint nothing but a cheating pill whore she doesnt care about anyone but her self and she doesnt even care about her kids she just leaves them with anyone so she can get a pill she is a cheating piece of shit she cheated on her husband with jermey and her family aint nothing either they all do drugs and they even sell stuff out of there mommy's aka linda runion's nasty trailor she is always high she needs help badd. and she is going to get what is coming to her
lmao

Fairfax, VA

#11 Nov 17, 2011
alex wrote:
i no the smelly ass ho bag i hate to say that i had hre over the summer and its like fucken a hot glass of water. shes gaped like the grand canyon.
and yes her pussy dose smell. it smells like some dead fish that has been in the sun for a week or tow she will try her best to get with you. shes nothing but a ho that gets with men for there money it was a one night thing for me after smelling that that was the first and the last time so stay away form her something will jump out a eat you and if your her friend she will take your man faster the you can say hi bag shes nasty frog looking slut and also i hope she dont got adis she had a dotson boy i got checked myself and i dont have nothing i think god so i hope this help out about Karen Runions the ho bag.
maybe she needs to learn what a douche is for
karen

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>maybe she needs to learn what a douche is for
F*ck ya'll to ya'll know nothin about me. I know exactly who you are. B*tches shut the f*ck up.
Karen R is NASTY anywayz

Belle, WV

#13 May 6, 2012
KAREN I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ON HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS TOO DA*N DOPED UP TO EVEN SAY/PUT TOGETHER A SENTENCE! MUCH LESS GET SOMETHING TYPED OUT! LOL!
SO SUCK ON THAT!=) YA HOME WRECKING PILL HO!
trash

Belle, WV

#14 May 11, 2013
karen is trash!! she hasnt even seen one of her daughters sinse she was a new born!! i seen where she was arrested today for meth, what a waste!! nasty B*tch
Curious

Charleston, WV

#15 May 12, 2013
Wasn't she arrested with Andrea Adkins mccormicks man? Bet those two will have a lot to talk about.... Seeing that Andreas already in jail for meth.
1 post removed
the pimp

Beckley, WV

#17 Jun 5, 2013
she lost her kids for meth and god knows what else she is a good lay tho she suck it and ride it and its tight she squirts good two

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
madison cheating wives 7 hr hmmm 6
deleting thread Sat THL 2
170 branham heights rd Dec 8 fawn 1
Just wondering Dec 7 Shannon 5
Goins (Dec '11) Dec 7 Root 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Desperate need of home and or land Dec 6 Mel 2

Seth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance