Hollie Hill Saunders
Curious

Ardsley, NY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
I head that she broke up with the druggie and is with another guy now. Sounds like she thinks she is in high school again. Wonder is she will ever turn out to be anything
Class Mate

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Aug 14, 2012
While in school, she like most of us date differant guys, but the one she was stuck on was a Blue eyed, Blonde hair hunk. Why it didn't work out, who knows. Wonder if she ever think of him, I know I do alot.
LARRY

Buffalo, WV

#23 Aug 28, 2012
Brent told me that, that tat tat tasted great, but she needed to work on her oral skills.
Whom the bell Tolls

United States

#24 Sep 4, 2012
Who is her best friend holly that she did all of this with because I know of hundreds hollys in this world
Janice 2001

Springfield, NJ

#25 Sep 7, 2012
Larry I hope that your buddy didn't catch anything by doing that, cause who know where that has been.
Whom the bell tolls
Any one that knew her at all would know who Hollie's best friend Holly is.
iewoief

Charleston, WV

#26 Nov 3, 2012
I bet she is kicking herself in the butt right now. She can't seem to find anyone who will put up with her crap and her family the way Chris did. I am so glad he is happy now. I wish him all the happiness in the world. God knows he deserves it after all she put him through.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#27 Nov 4, 2012
iewoief
Montgomery, WV
Yesterday

I bet she is kicking herself in the butt right now. She can't seem to find anyone who will put up with her crap and her family the way Chris did. I am so glad he is happy now. I wish him all the happiness in the world. God knows he deserves it after all she put him through.

I totally agree with the above post!!!!

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26

< prev page

|

next page >

Go to last page| Jump to page: 1 2

Type in your comments below

Name
(appears on your post)

Comments
123abc

Charleston, WV

#28 Jan 6, 2013
I heard she was preggo. Wonder what her parents think of that.
Big Fan

Charleston, WV

#29 Jan 9, 2013
What Hollie Saunders does is Hollie's business and nobody else's. You people get on here and post things that you know nothing about. Those without sin should cast the first stone. People around here live in glass houses and need to take care of what they are doing and leave everyone else alone. Clean up your own back yard before trying to dig up dirt on someone else. As for Hollie's family, they are the greatest, loving and caring people around. They have a solid family with values that most people in this area do not. I know they are proud of Hollie and support her in what ever decisions she makes for her life. As I said, it's nobodies business but Hollie's for the decision's she makes for her life. Just butt out and keep your noses to yourself.
I think she is the greatest person I have had the pleasure of her being apart of my life. I am very proud of her and her choices!
123abc

Charleston, WV

#30 Jan 10, 2013
Big Fan wrote:
What Hollie Saunders does is Hollie's business and nobody else's. You people get on here and post things that you know nothing about. Those without sin should cast the first stone. People around here live in glass houses and need to take care of what they are doing and leave everyone else alone. Clean up your own back yard before trying to dig up dirt on someone else. As for Hollie's family, they are the greatest, loving and caring people around. They have a solid family with values that most people in this area do not. I know they are proud of Hollie and support her in what ever decisions she makes for her life. As I said, it's nobodies business but Hollie's for the decision's she makes for her life. Just butt out and keep your noses to yourself.
I think she is the greatest person I have had the pleasure of her being apart of my life. I am very proud of her and her choices!
lol you must be 1 of 3 people. 1.hollie herself. 2.her sister. 3.the possible baby daddy.
if you think they are such wonderful people they have you snowed. they act all nice in front of people but dog them behind their backs. even if you think you are one of the best friends or what ever.they all think they are better than everyone else. hollies mom needs to grow up and act her age and quit running around with girls that are her kids age.
Big Fan

Belle, WV

#31 Jan 14, 2013
Well, no. Actually this is non of the three. I'm someone that is a mutual friend of both Chris' family and Hollie's. It is pretty clear to anyone who reads these posts, that whomever this is, is someone very jealous of the life they once had and clearly someone one who has way to much time on their hands. Chris, as well as Hollie, have moved on with their lives and they're both really happy. This is nothing but childish and nasty. I pray that whomever this is, regardless of how you might feel about Hollie, that God intervenes in your heart and this stops. I would say have enough respect for ones self, but it's clear you have non, so at least have enough respect for Chris, since this is clearly someone who is close to him, to just let this go. I mean for goodness sake, they've been separated and divorced now for over a year. Move on, allow them to live their lives and you live yours. Also remember, there are two sides to every story and no marriage is perfect. May God give you peace in your heart and in your life.
- As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same.- Job 4:8
123abc

Charleston, WV

#32 Jan 19, 2013
I am glad Chris is happy! As for Hollie well Karma is a B and she will be cheated on and treate like crap eventually!
truth

Charleston, WV

#33 Jan 25, 2013
From what I know coming from one of her used to be best friends which they still talk, she didn't just sleep with her friend Holli, she was cheating on her husband with other women and thats what she preferred behind closed doors and that she was ashamed so kept it under the rug, she would say she was going to see this friend of hers and all the while she was meeting some chick to get it on.. No hating just speaking the truth.
wai

Charleston, WV

#34 Jan 27, 2013
i always heard that she was gay
HOLLIE

Charleston, WV

#35 Jan 27, 2013
it is really not your buisness you where never my bff you wish you was way dont you put your name on here you loser and way dont you people get your own life and stay out of mine and if I was such a whore I would take your man because you know I could
123abc

Charleston, WV

#36 Jan 28, 2013
Conceited much?? Trust me honey my man wouldn't want your skanky a$$.
Why don't you deny that you cheated. Or that you are preggo. Cause we all know what a lying, cheating, backstabbing person you are. Bet your family is soooo proud.
Terrie

Belle, WV

#37 Jan 29, 2013
It's obvious you people have boring, miserable, and worthless lives. You all should really seek some serious therapy! LOL Maybe if you all focused less on Hollie and more on you, your lives wouldn't be so shitty, because it's obvious anyone with this much time is avoiding their real problems and their real life. The fact that you all talk like you're God and say she'll get what she deserves. Who the hell are any of you to determine what she deserves? That and every single one of you hiding behind a fake name. Oh that's someone with cahoonas. Make it interesting, put your real names, you bunch of pansies! LOL For a group of people that hate Hollie so much, you all have wasted a whole year trying to be in her business. No one even cares about her. So she's living her life and now it seems she's normal. Like everyone else on this river, divorced, maybe a baby, maybe dating someone the opposite of her normal? Yay her! But really, some of this shit is so far fetched and you all have made her way more popular than I would someone I hate so much. Real lies or fake lies, I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my time on someone I couldn't stand. You idiots have wasted a year of your pathetic lives. LOL I'm not sure if Hollie is aware this stupid shit is on here, but if she does, she's the one getting the last laugh! Keep her popular dumb fucks!
Really

Charleston, WV

#38 Feb 3, 2013
HOLLIE wrote:
it is really not your buisness you where never my bff you wish you was way dont you put your name on here you loser and way dont you people get your own life and stay out of mine and if I was such a whore I would take your man because you know I could
Spell much>?
Someone

Charleston, WV

#39 Feb 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell much>?
Looks like Hollie needs some Grammer help too
just thinking

Saint Albans, WV

#40 May 15, 2013
Just thinking how many of these were started and played by sherry just saying. I mean its not hard to compare post and see its the same person and knowing her and how much time she sits on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrell Harvey and the Bus Garage Embezzlement 5 hr BooneAdvocate 19
2004 shooting (Mar '12) 9 hr Awesome 6
Chesapeake/Kanawha County is dead like the rest... 10 hr Alien 13
Does anyone know Kathy Dancy (Nov '10) 12 hr Friend 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
Cody Payne 13 hr SketchedOut 1
Chelsea Adkins (Aug '15) 17 hr benny 39

Seth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance