curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2011
What do you think about him?????
1 post removed
IM da Man

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2011
I tell ya what I think. As soon as I see him I'll probably be in jail for murder cause I'm gonna beat the living sh*t outta him...I promise.No good thievin bast*rd
curious

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 15, 2011
I heard that he just got out of prision and living with a slimmy dope headed whore. But do you think he may have changed? The last time he was out he didn't do anything that I heard about.
So maybe he just needs a second chance on life. What do you think?
really

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 15, 2011
a second chance?? that is why he is runnin from the law now..... for stealing big Eddie's truck he needs a chance alright .... a chance to not drop the soap!!!!!
courious

Clay, WV

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Oh really How did he steel Big Eddie's truck. When the last time I saw Cecil. Big Eddie was with him in the truck. The truck stayed parked where Cecil was living. So how do you get that he stole it? As far as dropping the soap you must know a lot about dropping the soap.
wellll

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 16, 2011
you must know about it yourself smart ass... and that isn't something i just magically pulled outta my ass..... that is what like 3 people told me that he run from the law just the other night!!.... you must be related.. or fucking him to get so upset by my comment.... so which is it... or is it both ... hahahahahahahah
courious

Clay, WV

#8 Feb 16, 2011
WEll I wasn't beening a smart ass. I was just telling you how could he steel the truck when big eddie was in the truck with cecil...and if he stole the truck wouldn't big eddie have went and got when it was 2 doors down from him. and as far as him running from the law maybe so i don't know
and as far as me fucking him no i wouldn't because he is alot younger than me if the age wasn't a problem with me maybe so because he is no realation to me
ImDaMaN

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2011
I needs took out in the field and shot...He stole from me and I'll never forgive him. He WILL pay..
to the man

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2011
Have you ever made a mistake or bad desion in your life? Probally so we have all made them from time to. Some not as bad as others. If he stole from you it had to be a couple of years ago. He is out now and tring to turn his life around. So why not let him give it a good try. Think about it.
rocky

Ashburn, VA

#11 Feb 22, 2011
the fact of the matter is cecil has had a bunch of chances to straighten his life up.....and he has failed to do so under all circumstances....he is a thief and a drunken junkey that will never ever straiten up and that has been prooven time after time.....on top of me saying that ill tell you that he has done most of seth,prenter,comfort,racine and the rest of the surrounding areas dirty and he will be lucky if someone doesnt kill him.....or bet him to where he is brain dead......so in as im ending this comment look out cecil almost everyone has somthing against you and alot of people are looking for you and god knows you think you can fight but you cant take them all on and you will get yours in the end....
bitch

Ogden, AR

#12 Mar 15, 2012
everyone makes mistakes people can change ya know....dont run your mouth unless you know the facts
saddened

Charleston, WV

#13 May 2, 2012
cecil will never change he is no good, and i hope the girl he is with realizes there is no hope for that relationship.i dont know her but maybe she will realize he isnt worth the trouble.
1 post removed
SethReader

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Cecil is a NO GOOD piece of white trash!!
Hey

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Your wasten your time bitten about Cecil on here he can't read... And yeah he has a past so dose every one else but at least he try's to right his wrongs and drugs played a big part in his life he just needs some one to live him that's all
1eyedsnake

Medicine Hat, Canada

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
Your wasten your time bitten about Cecil on here he can't read... And yeah he has a past so dose every one else but at least he try's to right his wrongs and drugs played a big part in his life he just needs some one to live him that's all
I think he is in a place that he will get all the love he wants.
the pimp

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 5, 2013
man love
wow

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 20, 2013
JOMAMA8178 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not worth the trouble either. Her daughter doesn't even want to live with her.
I don't know if your talking about Jennifer or Shawn, I do know Shawn is gonna beat the shit out of Jennifer some day, I know the both of them and Jennifer will get whats commin to her, Shawn don't play!!!!
Shawna Green

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 18, 2013
I just think everyone needs to mind their own business and yes he is in a place where he will get all the love he wants and its with Shawn not the slimy slut Jennifer, he made a mistake and bottome fed for avout 2 weeks, but I love him and he is my husband now so to everyone who put him down. Give him a chance and all will see the new Cecil when he comes home to me this time. I bet you all have shit in your closets that make you lower than my old man and as far as age I love him being younger than me I can keep up with him anyways. SO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT and thank you to whoever said I will get her because NO I DONT PLAY and the old Shawn is BACK
1 eyed snake

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Aug 18, 2013
He needs to stay locked up until your old hips are to frail to keep up with anybody. Bubba will have handprints permantly embedded on Cecils hips by the time he gets out. Cecil and Jason both need to stay their thieving asses there.
Look Out

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 30, 2013
yep...when I see him Im gonna beat the brakes off him...no shlt!! He will learn the hard way not to steal off me... I don't care if it take the rest of my life..I WILL run into him some where some time...and its not gonna be good...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrie cook (Jul '09) 7 hr Ariias 28
grew up in whitesville wva, (Apr '07) 7 hr Devon_Snelling 113
Cecily cooper 7 hr Jacobs ladder 10
Where does Donnie Miller work? (Aug '16) Sun Tictok 8
Josh Nelson Sun MAGA TRUMP IS GRATE 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Missy 4,198
Time to leave here Sun Tom Clark 4

Seth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance