Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OWTF

United States

#10058 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
this link doesnt work...google gaza under attack if you're interested in what real terrorism looks like.
You need to remember when the twin towers came down and 3000 innocent american citizens were killed the world news showed pictures of the Palestine people giving their children candy and celebrating in the streets because of it. That's what Hamas stands for; they started this current conflict with Israel and you feel that the Israelis should just allow themselves to be murdered and not retaliate. You are defending people that celebrated the death of our people, Ignorance is no excuse for your comments you want to defend Hamas and obviously you know absolutely nothing about the ideals and beliefs that they stand for.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#10059 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
https://twitter.com/i/#!/searc h/gazaunderattack/slideshow/ph otos?q=gazaunderattack&mod e=photos&url=http%3A%2F%2F twitpic.com%2Fbechze
maybe the link to this pic will work this time...if so...this is the product of terrorism
HAMAS is a military wing in the Gaza Strip of which is heavily armed with rockets,mortars,bombs and machine guns who hide behind hoods,masks and their own civilians.

These are the cowardly faces of terrorism...

http://0.tqn.com/d/worldnews/1/0/B/7/-/-/iju....

http://undhimmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/0...

http://photos.upi.com/story/w/4790f7a452bbb4f...

Not so defenseless,are they?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10060 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
If they would stop shooting rockets at Israel there would be no retaliation. They blindly shoot rockets into civilian areas and then hide behind women and children. Who is to blame for those innocent deaths? Israel has every right to defend itself and it is.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

how many Israelis have been killed today? This is defense?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10061 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
HAMAS is a military wing in the Gaza Strip of which is heavily armed with rockets,mortars,bombs and machine guns who hide behind hoods,masks and their own civilians.
These are the cowardly faces of terrorism...
http://0.tqn.com/d/worldnews/1/0/B/7/-/-/iju....
http://undhimmi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/0...
http://photos.upi.com/story/w/4790f7a452bbb4f...
Not so defenseless,are they?
fair enough.. now go find me pictures of israeli weapons. Let's compare shall we?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10062 Nov 18, 2012
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to remember when the twin towers came down and 3000 innocent american citizens were killed the world news showed pictures of the Palestine people giving their children candy and celebrating in the streets because of it. That's what Hamas stands for; they started this current conflict with Israel and you feel that the Israelis should just allow themselves to be murdered and not retaliate. You are defending people that celebrated the death of our people, Ignorance is no excuse for your comments you want to defend Hamas and obviously you know absolutely nothing about the ideals and beliefs that they stand for.
where are you getting your information from?

#10063 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
If they would stop shooting rockets at Israel there would be no retaliation. They blindly shoot rockets into civilian areas and then hide behind women and children. Who is to blame for those innocent deaths? Israel has every right to defend itself and it is.
That's true but you can't tell these liberal progressives that because they are so blind from the truth that they can't see the forest for the trees.
They think that its perfectly alright for the Palestinians like HAMAS to unprovokingly fire rockets into another country and plot terrorist attacks using their own people to do so but then when that country that is targeted by these Islamic Extremists decides to defend itself then that is wrong in their eyes.
Citizen

United States

#10064 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true but you can't tell these liberal progressives that because they are so blind from the truth that they can't see the forest for the trees.
They think that its perfectly alright for the Palestinians like HAMAS to unprovokingly fire rockets into another country and plot terrorist attacks using their own people to do so but then when that country that is targeted by these Islamic Extremists decides to defend itself then that is wrong in their eyes.
I am what most people call a liberal progressive and I supported Obama. Go figure huh? LOL
1 post removed
OWTF

United States

#10066 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
where are you getting your information from?
I remember watching the news cast about it but you can google which you seem so good at Palestine reaction to 9/11

OWTF

United States

#10067 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I am what most people call a liberal progressive and I supported Obama. Go figure huh? LOL
It has nothing to do with being a liberal progressive or any other political description it has to do with plain old common sense and being a good person. People that want peace are willing to work with their fellow man and people that want war and destruction will get it any way they can. Al Quida, Taliban and Hamas are all terrorists hiding behind the facade of religion, they are killers supreme and will force their will on any country or person that does not stand up to them and fight back. If the Palestine people had not wanted a war then they would have kicked Hamas out instead they elected them to run the country. If Hope thinks that Palestine doesn't have it's own army and weapons then they don't understand what guerrilla warfare really is.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10068 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
where are those pictures of the Israeli weapons? I want to make sure you know the difference between Hamas and Israel.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10069 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that is self defense. Stop shooting rockets in civilian neighborhoods and innocent people wont get killed in the crossfire. Hama is 100% to blame for all the deaths.
Hamas rockets have killed 3 Israelis. Israeli bombs have killed at least 65 Palestinians (half women and children) in the past 4 days.

Doesn't that seem a little askew if Israel is defending itself?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10070 Nov 18, 2012
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with being a liberal progressive or any other political description it has to do with plain old common sense and being a good person. People that want peace are willing to work with their fellow man and people that want war and destruction will get it any way they can. Al Quida, Taliban and Hamas are all terrorists hiding behind the facade of religion, they are killers supreme and will force their will on any country or person that does not stand up to them and fight back. If the Palestine people had not wanted a war then they would have kicked Hamas out instead they elected them to run the country. If Hope thinks that Palestine doesn't have it's own army and weapons then they don't understand what guerrilla warfare really is.
please show me their army and weapons...then compare it to israels. how much of a threat are they...really?

i've shown you what the Israelis can do with their weapons (dead children) so what damage has hamas done?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10071 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that is self defense. Stop shooting rockets in civilian neighborhoods and innocent people wont get killed in the crossfire. Hama is 100% to blame for all the deaths.
i don't know how you are going to be able to sleep tonight, with the knowledge that more babies are going to be killed by Israeli bombs, and you justify it!

<<please watch, it says everything i would like to express to you

Jesus people wake up and admit that this is wrong!

#10072 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I am what most people call a liberal progressive and I supported Obama. Go figure huh? LOL
What I'm saying is you have those like Obama would rather waste time on senseless peace talks than to do what is necessary to protect our country and help our allies in need.
You can't reason with a madman especially when that madman is so full of hate to the point that all humanity is lost within.
People,like the Islamic Extremists don't want peace and they have proven that for many of years.
I don't care if you support or Obama or you are against Obama,that is not the issue.
The point is,when someone or a group of people is targeting your loved ones with intent to do bodily harm or worse and when they strike you don't hold a peace conference or forgo some ridiculous psychological ploy with them,you defend yourself by going out and kicking their asses and bring them under submission and then and only then can you have your peace negotiations.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10073 Nov 18, 2012
And the truth is Israel has been planning on stealing more land from the Gaza strip for some time now but they wanted to wait until the Presidential election was over. Jews always want more land for new settlements. They are the most hated ethnic group in the world and rightly so.

#10074 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know how you are going to be able to sleep tonight, with the knowledge that more babies are going to be killed by Israeli bombs, and you justify it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h_7r39cq53UXX <<please watch, it says everything i would like to express to you
Jesus people wake up and admit that this is wrong!
Its wrong for the HAMAS to fire their rockets into Israel unprovoked and killing Israeli babies too and using Palestinian children to commit terrorist attacks.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10075 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying is you have those like Obama would rather waste time on senseless peace talks than to do what is necessary to protect our country and help our allies in need.
You can't reason with a madman especially when that madman is so full of hate to the point that all humanity is lost within.
People,like the Islamic Extremists don't want peace and they have proven that for many of years.
I don't care if you support or Obama or you are against Obama,that is not the issue.
The point is,when someone or a group of people is targeting your loved ones with intent to do bodily harm or worse and when they strike you don't hold a peace conference or forgo some ridiculous psychological ploy with them,you defend yourself by going out and kicking their asses and bring them under submission and then and only then can you have your peace negotiations.
are you finding those pics of israel's army yet? let's compare weapons!
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10076 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Its wrong for the HAMAS to fire their rockets into Israel unprovoked and killing Israeli babies too and using Palestinian children to commit terrorist attacks.
How could you possibly know who started this conflict. Truth is you could not. You are just too quick to believe what you see on TV.
Citizen

United States

#10077 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas rockets have killed 3 Israelis. Israeli bombs have killed at least 65 Palestinians (half women and children) in the past 4 days.
Doesn't that seem a little askew if Israel is defending itself?
Not askew at all. I was Israel I would invade and forcibly remove them all. I would say the same if Mexico continually fired rockets into Texas. Invade and cease rockets.
Citizen

United States

#10078 Nov 18, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly know who started this conflict. Truth is you could not. You are just too quick to believe what you see on TV.
Nonsense. Rockets been raining on Israel for years originating from Hamas controlled Gaza. The blame lies solely on the Palestinian terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expose those dealers in Chesapeake 7 hr Angel Foster 1
End of Coal at Memorial Day. 7 hr Not Beer 2
Ashley Watts Collins 9 hr bitchesbelurkin2010 1
Administrator 20 hr Mroark 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr well 1,287
Facebook selfie takers worst offenders and go.... Thu gorgeous but dont... 1
Chris Bias Thu I know what u did 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seth Mortgages