Mr WVU

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2010
i have heard rumors he is gay but also hes slept with britney evans and even paid to have her have an abortion cause he knocked her up any news on this
YdoUcare

Belle, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Seriously, mind your own business. I've known Jackie for years and over all he's a good guy.
Amber

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 24, 2010
This is completely bogus, and whoever posted this seriously needs to get a life. Do you really have nothing better to do than to sit on your ass and make stuff up about people then post it on Topix? And there is nothing to "mind your own business" about, because this is not true. This post is just the result of an immature pathetic person who obviously is just so upset with their own life that they have to make up ridiculous gossip about someone. Why not try getting a life??
YdoUcare

Belle, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Sorry, I meant nothing by the "mind your own business" comment....just that the person who started this could more than likely keep themselves busy if they'd just worry about their own life.
RonC

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 26, 2010
Mr WVU wrote:
i have heard rumors he is gay but also hes slept with britney evans and even paid to have her have an abortion cause he knocked her up any news on this
I heard the same thing....and I happen to KNOW that it's true. They're both nasty, they belong together.
ugkfhiug

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Please.. Brittany Evans may open her legs for any man that comes her way, but he definitely wouldn't have anything to do with that piece of trash. And how is he nasty? And you KNOW this HOW?? You people are down right pathetic. You're probably nothing more than an inbred pill popping piece of sh*t. Find something better to do.
Hitler

Fenton, MI

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Im thinkin that someone from that crazy ass family might be the one behind this. Sandra is just jealous. Doubt this is true. Wasnt brittany the one who got brain damage and then rascal flatts magically healed her fake sickness? Tryin to get money from the doctors didnt work did it?
Hahaha

Winifrede, WV

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Brittany Evans is nothing more than a worthless piece of sh*t an she knows it. She goes around going dick to dick trying to find someone who will put up with her long enough to buy her all the things she wants. She runs her mouth to get attention but never has the balls to back it up. Karma is a bitch, and she's got hers comming.
FuckYano

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Jackie Hayes never had sex with Brittany Evans because Jackie Hayes is totally gay. He would walk a mile to suck one & suck one on the way. Jackie has packed more thick meat than a damn bologna factory. Jackie Hayes is literally afraid of vaginas.

Since: Mar 13

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 23, 2013
So true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roads 12 hr just saying 1
tonya howell (Sep '13) 23 hr PamC 9
Jasper June Sun Hiya 1
Terry workman Sat his fiancee 6
Josh and Della? Feb 27 beatsme 1
Housing help Feb 27 just saying 3
Madison area school sports Feb 26 Mark 3
Seth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency