A Mother

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Are there any other students at Sherman Elem. being BULLY by teachers other my child? If so we need to talk and then go to the board,casue Mrs. Vairs won't do anything about it,she does it to.
use spell check

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 22, 2013
maybe you need to go back to school and stop posting crap on here about our school. if you need to, go to the board if thats what you must do and do not post it on topix. it will get you nowhere even if they do read it. just makes you look stupid.
conserned parent

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 22, 2013
well i my self dont use spell check as well but i do know that Mrs. Viers dont do what she is supposed to do at that school i took my son out of this school because she wouldn't do what she was supposed to do and sent him to live with his mother atleast down there hes not being hurased by other students its the kids that parents have taught them to do as i see it i know some of these parents and i know they are bullies as well but they are the hole problem if Mrs Viers would do her job like she is supposed to we would have a good school and maybe we as parents need to have her fired and get someone in this school that will do the job we pay them to do instead of having everyone scared to stand up to the Viers as just because they own alot of stuff around here is no reason to allow our kids to be hurt by allowing this lady to do what ever she wants this is my oppion for what its worth.
well

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 22, 2013
first off, i had 2 kids in that school and they both did fine. they were well taught at that school. someone to post something like this on topix about this is just asking for a court appearance. yes, some of the kids at that school are picked because of who is their grandmother and parents but, the school has a real good teaching ethic and i would NEVER want my kids to have went to another school in ANY state.
Another school

Belle, WV

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Sherman elem is not the only school that has teachers that bully the students! I had it happen at another school in this county and the principal nor the school board would do anything about it. They are only there to protect the teachers not the students. Something needs to be done. It's not right the way they are doing our children.
well

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Another school wrote:
Sherman elem is not the only school that has teachers that bully the students! I had it happen at another school in this county and the principal nor the school board would do anything about it. They are only there to protect the teachers not the students. Something needs to be done. It's not right the way they are doing our children.
if you dont like it then move, its a free country as of now. not sure about the next 4 years. stop posting stupid crap about people that are well respected in our areas. people like you that think you are starting trouble by putting up stupid posts on this sh!t for a site called topix are idiots. makes you look even more like a redneck fool. can not wait till they start making people tell who they are by subpoena in court. then you billy and bonnie bad asses behind a computer or phone will shut your mouths. wont be so big whrn you have a judge cramming all these negative things down your throat and making you prove them. get a life and a job monkey spunk, this site doesnt make you a hero, just an a$$ clown.
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Another school wrote:
and by the looks of it you are cabin creek slum so, i would shut up and brush my 1 tooth before i would go harping on anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr huh 4,248
Sumpter and Cantley 11 hr Seabert 1
Most worthless people in Chesapeake? Wed Chesapeake 8
Cabin Tweek Sep 18 KEVIN 6
tonya howell (Sep '13) Sep 18 KEVIN 24
kayla dills Sep 18 KEVIN 5
Frosty Howell Stapleton Jailbird Again Sep 18 MLB 2

Seth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance