Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2011
Zandalee wrote:
Wat do u mean what's up with him?
what happened to him
Zandalee

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Jul 24, 2011
What happend to him???...is sumthen wrong??
Courtez

Herrin, IL

#5 Mar 8, 2013
He moved to salem
Hambone

Enfield, IL

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Nothings wrong with him....he has grown up and works his butt off all of the time. He takes care of one daughter and one he doesn't see at all..which to me is a shame!
get off him

Stotts City, MO

#7 Mar 11, 2013
He works hard and sees his other daughter when the concieded bitch let's him. The thing is she thinks she is better than his family. Althought josh agrees nicks a good dad that baby deserves to see and kno her family. He works hard and has turned into a great yyoung man
Hambone

Enfield, IL

#8 Mar 12, 2013
get off him wrote:
He works hard and sees his other daughter when the concieded bitch let's him. The thing is she thinks she is better than his family. Althought josh agrees nicks a good dad that baby deserves to see and kno her family. He works hard and has turned into a great yyoung man
I would take her to court to see the child!! And yes, I know his family...I like all of them
knowstomuch

Du Quoin, IL

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Crack head
big sis

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Apr 25, 2013
get off him wrote:
she needs to stop running her mouth and let us see savannah. She waant to good for.my family when.sje was fucking.my brother shell get hers one day
Hambone

Enfield, IL

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Don't understand the whole pregnant, seeing different guys at the same time. Have said baby, then don't let dad of kid see baby. And you people wonder why men are so bitter. Josh Jones' gma is one of the sweetest ladies around. She would be thrilled....
Hambone

Enfield, IL

#12 Apr 26, 2013
big sis wrote:
<quoted text> she needs to stop running her mouth and let us see savannah. She waant to good for.my family when.sje was fucking.my brother shell get hers one day
Who is she running her mouth to?
courtez

Fairfield, IL

#13 May 12, 2013
Josh jones is my friend he is not a crack heady'all don't know what the definition of a crackhead is. He works in the coal mine and he takes care of his daughter. He is doing just fine so why don't y'all get a life and quit posting s*** about people on the site.
stfu

Fairfield, IL

#14 Oct 15, 2013
get off him wrote:
That's my cousin your poppin your mouth off about. She isn't conceited one bit. She is agood hard working person and a damn good mother! She has all right to keep her from him. The last time she went with him she came back filthy, hungry, missing clothes, and had a diaper rash. Get the facts straight!
stfu

Fairfield, IL

#15 Oct 15, 2013
big sis wrote:
<quoted text> she needs to stop running her mouth and let us see savannah. She waant to good for.my family when.sje was fucking.my brother shell get hers one day
yeah you know your niece real well, so well that you call her savannah? She goes by gracie. Your brother neglected her when he was privelaged some time with her and failed to pay a lot a child support! Nick is her dad. He stepped up, not Josh. Her last name is Hall, not Jones. Watch your mouth, talking about my family. They are damn good people!
Hambone

Enfield, IL

#16 Oct 16, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text> yeah you know your niece real well, so well that you call her savannah? She goes by gracie. Your brother neglected her when he was privelaged some time with her and failed to pay a lot a child support! Nick is her dad. He stepped up, not Josh. Her last name is Hall, not Jones. Watch your mouth, talking about my family. They are damn good people!
......Now that's funny!
wow

Gilford, NH

#17 Feb 10, 2014
Why on God's green earth if you LOVE your niece so much are you posting stuff like this on the internet? You are speaking of a child who isn't even 4 years old yet. She is an incredibly smart, loving, funny, and talented child just to name a few and she is HAPPY because of the nurturing environment her mother and father (nick) have raised her in. If Josh actually cared for her well being, it would be known. But, it isn't because he is too busy worrying about himself. Feel free to reference the page long criminal record on judici of the person posting this crap. Small minded people have to make up things to entertain themselves, too bad it is at the expense of a 3 1/2 old child. She doesn't need family a family who was never there for her or even cared to be. She has a FAMILY. If you really loved her, you would be thankful that she has amazing parents, an amazing family, that she is happy and beyond well cared for. I would say grow up, but then again crazy is just fucking crazy and everyone knows it anyway.
idiots

Murphysboro, IL

#18 Feb 10, 2014
How bout yall quit playing the victim card. If he wanted to see her he should have been there every step of the way. BUT HE WASNT. you fucktards think you can just step in and out of a 3 year olds life? Fuck your ignorance. Thats damaging enougb at 15. Let alone 3. Chelsea and nick are better people than you low life fucking hicks ever will be. Posting about her being with someone while she was pregnant? How is that any of your fucking business. Nick stepped up where Josh fell off. He is a better person than Josh EVER will be just for the fact of taking responsibility when he didnt even have to. You people make me sick. I promise you people. Chelsea WILL get whats coming to her. And thats the love and respect of a damn good man and the love and admiration of a beautiful little girl that will grow up knowing she has 2 loving, caring, and devoted parents. Its just a shame that one day she will also find out about the IGNORANCE in the world as well. Sucks that you wont get that. You did that. Josh deprived HIMSELF of that. He made his bed. He can lie in it with the guilt, and regrets of his decisions. Now quit being jealous low lifes that have nothing better to do than fuck with people and get the out of here with your empty arguments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Thomas 21 min duecess 1
Kailey Neal 2 hr LookBeyondTheSurface 3
Grandpa The Town Stud 3 hr not stupid 1
Buckner motel 3 hr rybow90 2
Caregiver to elderly has married him and now is... 10 hr stinky no more 17
car giveaway Dec 23 happy 1
Sesser Audit. Attorney General / Police not pu... Dec 20 carrol kelly 15
Sesser Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web