Sesser Officer Ryan Moore

Posted in the Sesser Forum

citizen

Tucson, AZ

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Well this one is a real piece of work. Just because you were in the marines and then left after barely a year doesn't mean you're police material. What a joke
learnyourfact

Fairfield, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2013
well you're a dumbass he was in for two years.... boom roasted.
Devil Dog

Fairfield, IL

#3 Jan 7, 2013
This guy is a real piece of work, actually one of the best. I was in the Corp with this guy and he never thought about himself one time. He always put others before him and would give you the shirt off his back if you asked him for it. Actually we got out at the same time and i had no where to go and no job. I lived in California my whole life and was getting into drugs. He offered me a place to live and a job on his farm when i got out. Ryan has been nothing but good to me. He paid for my gas to drive all the way from California and food. place to live and a job for while till i could get back on my feet. He also helped my girlfriend move from California to just so her and i could be together. So yea he is The best piece of work!
anonymous

Belleville, IL

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I love this guy! I've known him for years and even though we don't talk that often I would still defend him. He's a great guy. You clearly don't know him if you think otherwise
PutDownYourCrack Pipe

Carmi, IL

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I have known this guy since I was a Freshman in High School (5 years ago). He is a great guy and a hard worker. He can obviously do anything he sets his mind to. Just because you're a criminal and have a "F The Police" mentality doesn't mean you should run your mouth about someone you don't know. There's my rant. Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Bob Hartley? 31 min wtheck 5
Christopher football 1 hr proudparent 5
Poverty 1 hr Solid 7
Homewreckers 4 hr Thomas Magnum 6
Sesser Police 14 hr officer Basenberg 27
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Spermcount1 4,050

Sesser Jobs

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sesser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sesser

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]