Man involved in deadly accident faces...

Man involved in deadly accident faces trial for revoked license

There are 3 comments on the Southern Illinoisan story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Man involved in deadly accident faces trial for revoked license. In it, Southern Illinoisan reports that:

Matthew Bacon, a 26-year-old West Frankfort man who was involved in an alcohol-related fatal accident more than five years ago, is scheduled for a May jury trial on a charge of driving on a revoked license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Illinoisan.

Kelley Joe

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Feb 1, 2007
Time to fry Bacon. Im telling you chain gangs is the answer. 18 hour days digging ditches or using a swing blade. Shoot, I've worked harder, longer and lived in worse conditions in the Army as what people get in jail. No more slaps on wrists no more easy punishments. At the rate people are getting killed by drunk drivers in Southern Illinois, only people left will be all the drunks and their lawyers.

“Dude”

Since: Jan 07

Sesser,Ill

#2 Feb 1, 2007
I Think They Ought To Lock Him Up & Throw The Key Away... Don't Give The Man A Chance To Get Out In Five Years & Kill Again.

“wild thang”

Since: Feb 07

southern illinois

#3 Feb 1, 2007
michaelinsesser wrote:
I Think They Ought To Lock Him Up & Throw The Key Away... Don't Give The Man A Chance To Get Out In Five Years & Kill Again.
i agree but i bet he gets off with a light sentence, just like sprind'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope users 7 min true 8
Beautiful dark hair woman 54 min lmao 7
Christopher fire department 5 hr Tax payer 12
Topix 7 hr Yessheis 6
That tattooed trash Alicia Garner and her salt ... 8 hr Jeseeka 7
Train wreck 14 hr Elfy 3
kendraspearsiscrazy 22 hr Bob 47

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance