First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lisa

Benton, IL

#122 Mar 29, 2012
LOSERS wrote:
Lisa, we should meet soon lol..
Why, you wanna tickle my butthole or what?
LOSERS

Du Quoin, IL

#123 Mar 29, 2012
Oh yes, thats my plan honey! You will like it I promise!
Full Belly

Du Quoin, IL

#124 Mar 30, 2012
Just finished some yummy pizza from Pizza Shack! My whole family agrees on Pizza Shack for dinner. Thanks to Erin and the crew working today.
hmmmm

Herrin, IL

#125 Mar 30, 2012
If Pizza Shack cannot turn enough profit to afford ceiling tiles or weather striping then they have serious issues.
well

Erie, PA

#126 Apr 25, 2012
I am sorry I tried their food once. It was good but the looks of the place made the food less appealing. They could mop the floor daily like they should and power wash the kitchen. And to have noisey kids running around made not the best impression. For Christ sakes its a restaurant not a day care. I won't be back.
agree

United States

#127 Apr 25, 2012
well wrote:
I am sorry I tried their food once. It was good but the looks of the place made the food less appealing. They could mop the floor daily like they should and power wash the kitchen. And to have noisey kids running around made not the best impression. For Christ sakes its a restaurant not a day care. I won't be back.
amen! The place is a dump! Guess it is ok for a hook up spot or a daycare or to get stoned.lol
well

United States

#128 Apr 26, 2012
There was toys every where in the back. Kids yelling and playing. I mean really that looks so unsanitary back there after watching enough restaurant impossible. I bet he would get the health dept in there and shut them down. Yikes how gross!
brd

United States

#130 Jan 9, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>amen! The place is a dump! Guess it is ok for a hook up spot or a daycare or to get stoned.lol
too funny! Definitely needs new delivery and server perons!
Nikki

Marion, IL

#131 Jan 9, 2013
YEP!! ITS THE BEST!!! DONT FORGET THE TACO SAUCE
curious

Benton, IL

#132 Jan 9, 2013
I heard the Shack was for sale, anyone know about that?
Curious too

Mcleansboro, IL

#133 Jan 9, 2013
Hadn't heard it was for sale. I'd be interested in why and to who.
Pizza lover

United States

#134 Jan 9, 2013
I could probably buy it if I had all the money from the pizzas the family has bought there! I hope whoever buys it keeps the pizzas the same!

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#135 Jan 10, 2013
ANOTHER frigging pizza post? Will I have to repost how to make pizza again? Pizzas costs 2 dollars to make.
Libertine

United States

#136 Jan 10, 2013
Ok im all for the lil man and supporting local business but that place is a scum pit.. I can overlook tiles being missing etc. but come on the place looks as if it hasn't been cleaned in years. It isn't hard or expensive to clean it or have your paid employees do so. Just shows laziness and a lack of care for the business by its owners. If you don't care about your business enough to take at least the bare minimum care of it then I don't care either and will go elsewhere.
TooFny

United States

#137 Feb 6, 2014
Full Belly wrote:
Just finished some yummy pizza from Pizza Shack! My whole family agrees on Pizza Shack for dinner. Thanks to Erin and the crew working today.
LMAO "special delivery "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon Robles meth cooker 3 hr letto 1
Klee Kneel 16 hr Know 1
200 north suyvesant 19 hr theylikethecream 2
Pokey men with man buns cross dressers and lame... 22 hr Dreamer 1
Curious about Bearcat football Mon Curious George 1
Melissa Clayton Sun Well 2
Amanda Cathers (Nov '15) Aug 27 hooker40 2

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance