Best Pizza in Benton, PIZZA SHACK

Posted in the Sesser Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
A matter of fact

Jackson, MO

#1 Feb 17, 2009
I think thier pizza is the best. I love Loyce and Ruthie too!
blah blah

Sesser, IL

#2 Feb 17, 2009
all the pizza in benton suxs.. the best pizza is webbs in christipher.they deliver to benton to your house for 3.00. trust me its the best pizza u will ever have and there large is hugh.
name

Kennesaw, GA

#4 Feb 17, 2009
yup gotta agree with pizza shack i loooove their sauce and thin thin crust yumm thanks for making me miss it - but i do have to give props to walts inmarion with thier double decker too but since u said benton i think u got it right pizza shack
A matter of fact

Jackson, MO

#5 Feb 17, 2009
blah blah, please try Pizza Shack again. Try the bob special. it's great. I live in Cape Girardeau, and go there to get pizza. I get them to make me 3 uncooked to put in my freezer. I love thin crust. this is the second best pizza I've ever had.
blah blah

Sesser, IL

#6 Feb 17, 2009
il try it again if u try webbs pizza in christopher ok
Roundy

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Big Top Pee-Wee wrote:
Webb's has been shut down for health code violations for at least two years now.
Well they must have cleaned up their violations. Employees at rural king ordered webbs the other day. They deliver to rend city road. Pizza was good, glad I didnt know of their past violations. As far as best pizza in benton...I have to go with pizza hut. I like to have a beer when Im having the pizza pie.
citag

Sesser, IL

#9 Feb 18, 2009
they(webbs) have a new building and r up and running.they were shut down for that but its clean now and im telling u its the best pizza cause its different than anything else out there and they bring it right to your door. roundy u know webbs is the best outside benton come on
Get Real

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2009
A matter of fact wrote:
I think thier pizza is the best. I love Loyce and Ruthie too!
Pizza is good, gyros better, service...BAD.
yum

Champaign, IL

#11 Feb 19, 2009
LOVE PIZZA SHACK!
citag

Sesser, IL

#14 Feb 20, 2009
had a <new> pizza shack pizza. crust was burnt and very thin.I think the crust makes the pizza might of been cardboard.No meat at all on it and over priced. 2 thumbs down
he he

Sesser, IL

#15 Feb 20, 2009
yea
Roundy

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 Feb 20, 2009
blah blah wrote:
all the pizza in benton suxs.. the best pizza is webbs in christipher. trust me its the best pizza u will ever have
Well looks like big top didnt like webbs. I guess u dropped the ball once again blah blah!
Art Newman

Hicksville, NY

#17 Feb 21, 2009
citag wrote:
had a <new> pizza shack pizza. crust was burnt and very thin.I think the crust makes the pizza might of been cardboard.No meat at all on it and over priced. 2 thumbs down
Then you probably shouldn't have ordered a thin crust cheese pizza?
citag

Sesser, IL

#21 Feb 22, 2009
Art Newman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you probably shouldn't have ordered a thin crust cheese pizza?
maybe u shouldnt reply to things that are not your concern,butt muncher
lol

Sesser, IL

#22 Feb 22, 2009
he he
citag

Sesser, IL

#26 Feb 23, 2009
Big Top Pee-Wee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you shouldn't reply to things that aren't your concern, butt-muncher.
maybe u shouldnt reply to things that are not your concerne pee pants
lol

Sesser, IL

#27 Feb 23, 2009
cover post
Get Real

United States

#31 Feb 23, 2009
Come on kids be nice. LOL!!
citag

Sesser, IL

#33 Feb 23, 2009
lol 1 4 u he he
another day

Jackson, MO

#35 Mar 10, 2009
well I had a bob's special tonight and it was really good. thin, good cheese and good toppings. I like their pizza. I'll try their gyros next. thanks for the hint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck on 148 7 min so sad 1
grade school teachers getting fired 1 hr Nelsonr 80
Looking for juice? 3 hr The Truth 21
Bikers buy Church 8 hr James 52
rip James 10 hr James 4
MethMiki 10 hr bricktop 28
Kevin kondutis, where's he been, in jail ? 13 hr name 6
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE