WC trustees raise late water, sewer fees; vote to buy tasers

Sep 7, 2007 Read more: Benton Evening News 6
By Mona Sandefur - Staff writer Published: Friday, September 7, 2007 7:54 AM CDT West City trustees adopted an ordinance increasing water and sewer late fees by 20 percent during Tuesday's rescheduled meeting. Read more
Mona Sandefur

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Sep 9, 2007
I read your article on Jeff Collins & would like to know a few things. How long had you been going over there? How often did you see him? Sincerely, Joni Hampton
Not Understanding

Dayton, OH

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Mona Sandefur wrote:
I read your article on Jeff Collins & would like to know a few things. How long had you been going over there? How often did you see him? Sincerely, Joni Hampton
WHAT?? I don't get it?
Was this an intended blog to the BEN?
Temp Board President

Palatine, IL

#3 Aug 26, 2008
Me neither, but does anybody know if Chris Kays would autograph one of the pictures of me he took?
Hello

Harrisburg, IL

#4 Sep 6, 2008
Temp Board President wrote:
Me neither, but does anybody know if Chris Kays would autograph one of the pictures of me he took?
YUCK!
Wild Bill Reinschmidt

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 21, 2008
West City police with tasers??!!! If that doesn't scare the hell out of you I don't know what would.
We'll be seeing the video highlights of this poor decision on the evening news and Youtube.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill Reinschmidt

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 21, 2008
Temp Board President wrote:
Wanna come over for Mojitos and Twister? They don't call me Wild Bill for nothing.

Wild Bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grade school teachers getting fired 59 min Chicago 72
Jennifer manning 1 hr wondering 1
David and Laura Huff ? 3 hr me and him 5
Bikers buy Church 7 hr texas 48
Looking for juice? 7 hr canopy 18
storm riders (Aug '12) 7 hr donald kost 171
Christopher Cop in silly flak vest 16 hr Uh huh 4
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE