Would you take blood from a Black, Hi...

Would you take blood from a Black, Hispanic, or Asian

Posted in the Sesser Forum

BLOOOD

Enfield, IL

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Scenario...Would you accept blood for your dying child from a. black,Hispanic, or Asian person(if you were informed prior)
Isthatall

Herrin, IL

#2 Jun 30, 2011
What kind of question is this, of course I would. Race has nothing to do with blood type. If its a match then its a match.
MarriedtoaMexica n

Enfield, IL

#3 Aug 6, 2011
Isthatall wrote:
What kind of question is this, of course I would. Race has nothing to do with blood type. If its a match then its a match.
Although race has nothing to do with your blood type, people may or maynot judge the so called BLOOD if they DID know what color the person was whom had donated it. I would accept blood from any person as long as it was deemed safe. I am married to a Mexican and when she and I go out in public, people DO judge us on the color of HER skin.
OpenYourArms

Enfield, IL

#4 Sep 5, 2011
I would take blood from anyone,anywhere...just to save my son or daughter's life. There are some people out there that hate themselves but seem to project it on other people....truth hurts. I think the haters would take the same blood if THEIR kids life was at stake!!
OpenYourArms

Enfield, IL

#5 Sep 5, 2011
And a big thank you, it is so nice to read a post or subject that one can actually feel good about!
Stretch Me

Carbondale, IL

#6 Sep 13, 2011
MarriedtoaMexican wrote:
<quoted text> Although race has nothing to do with your blood type, people may or maynot judge the so called BLOOD if they DID know what color the person was whom had donated it. I would accept blood from any person as long as it was deemed safe. I am married to a Mexican and when she and I go out in public, people DO judge us on the color of HER skin.
FRANKIE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie manning & faye ann 2 hr Haters 5
Luke Erwin 3 hr Luke 4
bev prather 4 hr wanna wanna boo 6
Brooke bowlin 4 hr Trash friends is ... 39
Ingoldsby 5 hr wanna wanna boo 33
Bath salts 5 hr Make me sick 1
Bath salts 5 hr Just sad 2
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE