So what is the truth?

So what is the truth?

Posted in the Sesser Forum

Sesseriswonderin g

Marion, IL

#1 Jun 12, 2012
So what is the real reason for the shin dig in the park on Friday night. At first it would appear that thi is a good thing for the town and the kids. And granted, no one can say anything bad about it or they will be run out of town, but is it not odd that the only church that was said to help sponsor the event along with the city is the one that the mayor belongs to. Was the ministerial aliance not asked? Or is this just another upcomming election year "See how I am so for the City, kids and such, so relect me again for Mayor" ploy. If you know the mayor as some of us do, you would already know the answer. And that is what is really pathetic.
Zombie

Benton, IL

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Yes, this is the same church that provided a service and family dinner for the family of the still born baby from Sesser. Are not churches allowed to do things in the community? Do other churches have to be asked? Just because you don't get your way Kevin and Lowanda don't drag the rest of the town down. Look at Sesser and compare it to other towns in the area. You really are pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biker wanna be 56 min His admirer 9
donald j trump (Nov '16) 1 hr trump for prison 216
Is anyone else sick of hearing loud exhausts on... 2 hr TheSnake 9
milf 2 hr TheGraduate 5
Becky, Chad, Akin General Store 5 hr dumbhick 5
Sara Wilce 10 hr Hottie 36
Jessica dodson 11 hr Hmmmsheshot 4

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance