Sesseriswonderin g

Pinckneyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

So what is the real reason for the shin dig in the park on Friday night. At first it would appear that thi is a good thing for the town and the kids. And granted, no one can say anything bad about it or they will be run out of town, but is it not odd that the only church that was said to help sponsor the event along with the city is the one that the mayor belongs to. Was the ministerial aliance not asked? Or is this just another upcomming election year "See how I am so for the City, kids and such, so relect me again for Mayor" ploy. If you know the mayor as some of us do, you would already know the answer. And that is what is really pathetic.
Zombie

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Yes, this is the same church that provided a service and family dinner for the family of the still born baby from Sesser. Are not churches allowed to do things in the community? Do other churches have to be asked? Just because you don't get your way Kevin and Lowanda don't drag the rest of the town down. Look at Sesser and compare it to other towns in the area. You really are pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Sesser Forum right now

Search the Sesser Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min truth 49,002
skanklin county retards 38 min passerby 3
Who is the best auto mechanic in town (Jul '08) 1 hr POSITIVE 59
How to remove a post from topix 2 hr passerby 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr newpoly 1,867
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr nono 3,842
Who is the best athlete ever at Sesser-Valier? (May '09) 11 hr Long Gone 113
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sesser Jobs

•••