Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37838 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. What part of "marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior" is an 'opinion' of anyone?
all of it.

you're welcome.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37839 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I made the assertion that anal sex for gays (male homosexuals) is the primary comparison to intercourse.!
Also known as your opinion.

Muntzinga!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37840 Feb 21, 2013
AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to address anything else I said? Or just argue semantics and make references to horrible TV shows?.
Trust us, he'll go with the latter.

Thank you for your work as an educator.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37841 Feb 21, 2013
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the opinion. The opinion I was getting from you was that gay marriage is somehow invalid because marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
And I was going to avoid making the whole "homosexuality in nature" arguement but you've sucked me into it -
Homosexuality is an evolutionary mating behaviour in some way. Not a productive one, not one that makes sense evolutionarily, but theres no denying that many animals in nature have homosexual mating tendancies.
And marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, is it not?
You'll soon learn that logical thought and response are not Kimare's expectations. He's merely here to be an ass-troll.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37842 Feb 21, 2013
AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to address anything else I said? Or just argue semantics and make references to horrible TV shows? Also, I am a sexual educator and a damn good one. No one leaves any of my lessons thinking anal sex is demeaning, that's for damn sure.
Oh sit on it!

There, that addressed your comment.

Bazinga!
Mary

Wilmington, IL

#37843 Feb 21, 2013
Marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman

Location hidden

#37844 Feb 21, 2013
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't the opinion. The opinion I was getting from you was that gay marriage is somehow invalid because marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
And I was going to avoid making the whole "homosexuality in nature" arguement but you've sucked me into it -
Homosexuality is an evolutionary mating behaviour in some way. Not a productive one, not one that makes sense evolutionarily, but theres no denying that many animals in nature have homosexual mating tendancies.
And marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, is it not?
'Mating behavior' signifies procreation. When that doesn't ever occur, it is not mating behavior.

Scientists use the term 'same sex sexual behavior' instead of homosexuality when speaking of animals because most often the behavior has nothing to do with orientation.

The bottom line is that gay relationships do not meet the definition of mating behavior or marriage.

They do have every right and opportunity to identify and establish their own relationship, just like heterosexuals did with marriage.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37845 Feb 21, 2013
Mary wrote:
Only in the religious world. In the real world it is a contract betwen whomever the government decides can be married.

Location hidden

#37846 Feb 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the religious world. In the real world it is a contract betwen whomever the government decides can be married.
In the 'real' world, the government is subject to reality. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

If you want a contract, go see a lawyer.

Smile.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37847 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 'real' world, the government is subject to reality. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Smile.
You're that odd smirky/bazinga/thinks its clever to call himself a "lesbian trapped in a man's body guy" right?

As previously discussed, you should feel free to never respond to any of my comments.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37848 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Too late. We already have gay marriage in many places. Our certificate trumps your opinions.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#37849 Feb 21, 2013
So you have what a 2 inch buffer zone?
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown stains from what? You don't know much about lesbian sex, do you? I lick something, but it sure isn't her butthole. ;)
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#37850 Feb 21, 2013
So hows that marriage thing working out?
Aids rate down yet? No, it's not, it just hit 81% of Aids infections are homosexuals.

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am finished with this topic... I can't stand seeing the lies and hate that they post any more. They don't wish to separate fact from fiction, because if they do they wont have an excuse for their hate. I want them to all know that their hate is not going to turn me straight, and I go to bed at night with my girlfriend and a big smile on my face.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37851 Feb 21, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
So you have what a 2 inch buffer zone?
<quoted text>
So very predictable, Kimare.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#37853 Feb 21, 2013
Mary wrote:
They copied us:
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18 :1> And it came to passe when hee made an ende of speaking vnto Saul, that the soule of Ionathan was knit with the soule of Dauid, and Ionathan loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:3> Then Ionathan and Dauid made a couenant, because he loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:4> And Ionathan stript himselfe of the robe that was vpon him, and gaue it to Dauid, and his garments, euen to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
1 Samuel 20:41> And assoone as the ladde was gone, Dauid arose out of a place toward the South, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himselfe three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, vntill Dauid exceeded.
1 Samuel 20:42> And Ionathan said to Dauid, Goe in peace, forasmuch as wee haue sworne both of vs in the Name of the Lord, saying; The Lord be betweene me and thee, and betweene my seede and thy seede for euer. And hee arose, and departed: and Ionathan went into the citie.
2 Samuel 1:25> How are the mightie fallen in the midst of the battell! O Ionathan, thou wast slaine in thine high places.
2 Samuel 1:26> I am distressed for thee, my brother Ionathan, very pleasant hast thou beene vnto mee: thy loue to mee was wonderfull, passing the loue of women.
++++++++++

Location hidden

#37854 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sit on it!

There, that addressed your comment.

Bazinga!
Oh, ok. Many happy returns.
yikes

Waterloo, IL

#37855 Feb 21, 2013
google it: what's #1 on the list.....on every list.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#37856 Feb 21, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
So hows that marriage thing working out?
Aids rate down yet? No, it's not, it just hit 81% of Aids infections are homosexuals.
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am finished with this topic... I can't stand seeing the lies and hate that they post any more. They don't wish to separate fact from fiction, because if they do they wont have an excuse for their hate. I want them to all know that their hate is not going to turn me straight, and I go to bed at night with my girlfriend and a big smile on my face.
Marriage equality is going to happen nationwide whether you like it or not. And... I am still happily living with my gf. Nothing you can do to stop my relationship or my happiness.

Location hidden

#37857 Feb 21, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
They copied us:
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18 :1> And it came to passe when hee made an ende of speaking vnto Saul, that the soule of Ionathan was knit with the soule of Dauid, and Ionathan loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:3> Then Ionathan and Dauid made a couenant, because he loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:4> And Ionathan stript himselfe of the robe that was vpon him, and gaue it to Dauid, and his garments, euen to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
1 Samuel 20:41> And assoone as the ladde was gone, Dauid arose out of a place toward the South, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himselfe three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, vntill Dauid exceeded.
1 Samuel 20:42> And Ionathan said to Dauid, Goe in peace, forasmuch as wee haue sworne both of vs in the Name of the Lord, saying; The Lord be betweene me and thee, and betweene my seede and thy seede for euer. And hee arose, and departed: and Ionathan went into the citie.
2 Samuel 1:25> How are the mightie fallen in the midst of the battell! O Ionathan, thou wast slaine in thine high places.
2 Samuel 1:26> I am distressed for thee, my brother Ionathan, very pleasant hast thou beene vnto mee: thy loue to mee was wonderfull, passing the loue of women.
++++++++++
So David was chastised for adultery with Bathsheba, but not with Jonathon?

More gay twirl idiocy.

Location hidden

#37858 Feb 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. We already have gay marriage in many places. Our certificate trumps your opinions.
The 'gay' preceding marriage says it all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autum Wilce straight jacket 5 hr honestly 12
Caregiver to elderly has married him and now is... 6 hr stinky 7
Tim Jones 13 hr Faith Walker 1
Arkansas mark 14 hr LMAO 2
is there an attractive smart straight guys in ... 14 hr interested 10
Dustin Cross 15 hr JustWondering 1
meth heads (Mar '14) 15 hr tony bulla 30
Sesser Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sesser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sesser

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity