|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Sugum wrote:
<quoted text> Post ur name! What r u scared of?
I only get on this dumbass site when my name is mentioned. SO TRY AGAIN, YOU GOOFY ASS TOPIX TROLL! LOL ;)
Why would ppl mention your name?
john Q

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

BENTON A grand jury indictment alleges Tabitha Weeks was driving under the influence of controlled substances or a combination of controlled substances and alcohol when she crashed into a minivan, killing a father and injuring his wife and four children last month.
Weeks, 31, of rural Benton, was the subject of a 10-count indictment returned by a Franklin County Grand Jury on Friday.
The indictment charges Weeks with nine counts of aggravated DUI and one count of reckless homicide in connection with the fatal crash on the Rend Lake Dam Road on June 10.
bed room eyes

Johnston City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Did I hear the news right, did it say she can get up to 3 years,,THREE YEARS?? Is that ALL?? I hope I heard wrong.
Calbalt

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

She looked pretty hot coming out of court on TV. Maybe a regular guy can have a shot at her when she is in prison. Write her letters and try to get something going.
curious too
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would ppl mention your name?
i dont know why i would b mentioned? I know who the poster is, but i dont know.....i barely know tabitha and i am not to judge, nor r YOU! Im not miserable....????? sounds like u r tho? Did u get ur feelings hurt? If so im sorry, but just because u hate me gives u no right to use my name to bash on a person i barely know. Sorry they befriended u! Not my fault!
Slider

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Heard she's gonna plead on the 28th. Class 2 Felony usually carries 8 to 18 years in IDOC, with her being considered a "non-repeat" she'll likely be spending a few years eating the state turkey at Lincoln CF.
tongs

Dassel, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Whatever it is wont be enuff. Did i see her driving other day?
cat out of the bag

Johnston City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

her sentencing of 6 years (out in possibly 3)was a disgrace. Makes me sick to my stomach and a slap in the face to the Payne family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min bushi 49,259
Bullying at Sesser School towards your children (Apr '12) 4 hr Small town 124
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr whatitis 3,911
Dr. Bee 22 hr Observer 43
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Wed Weneedchange 147
slime bag Tue hahaha 3
Sesser Police Tue yolt 17

Search the Sesser Forum:
•••
•••
Sesser Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000