Come On

Marion, IL

#23 Jun 13, 2012
It is all horrible and tragic, and the ones who say I have never drank and drive, kuddos for you, but you know what, it could be your parents or your siblings or your child who does someday.

How bout we just quit bashing the drinker and remind everyone this is what will happen if you drink and drive. It is called compassion, and as far as Craig and Maria Payne, that is a horrible tradgedy, but they believed in God and the eternal life with him. They will be ok even though they will be forever broken by this.
benton girl

United States

#24 Jun 14, 2012
Tabitha wasreleased from barnes hospital and taken to franklin county jail yesterday according to west frankfort topix. So far she is charged with dui and posession of a controlled substance.
not good

United States

#25 Jun 14, 2012
Depending on what kind of drugs she got caught with, the posession charge could get her prison time
CAW

United States

#26 Jun 14, 2012
She was not released from the hospital and put in jail!! Get your facts straight! This forum is the most ridiculous thing ever. Why don't you pray for all involved! Nobody is perfect and there is only one Judge. Keep your ignorant mouths shut!
Tara

West Frankfort, IL

#27 Jun 14, 2012
There are so many adults that need to grow up, all they do is party and get drunk, what a miserable life and what a great example for their kids!! Not "everyone" has drank and gotten behind the wheel as the previous poster implied.
ADG

Benton, IL

#28 Jun 14, 2012
I agree that nobody is perfect but the Bible tells us that we are to obey man's law, too. I believe alot of people do pray for all involved; I also believe that they pray for justice on this earth, too.
what

Moscow Mills, MO

#29 Jun 14, 2012
CAW wrote:
She was not released from the hospital and put in jail!! Get your facts straight! This forum is the most ridiculous thing ever. Why don't you pray for all involved! Nobody is perfect and there is only one Judge. Keep your ignorant mouths shut!
If it was ur dad she killed would u still b defending the drunk? I doubt it! She needs locked up. Do the crime do the time
what

United States

#30 Jun 14, 2012
West frankfort topix says shes in jail too. Drugs and dui.
Jenny

Ava, IL

#31 Jun 14, 2012
She is still in the hospital.
what

Moscow Mills, MO

#32 Jun 15, 2012
Who cares if she's in the hospital. Boo hoo, and as soon as her scratches heal, her dumb ass is going to probably jail/ prison. She needs to be taught a lesson. The woman is a drunk and a drug abuser. To bad the controlled substance didn't wake her dumb ass up!
Jenny

Ava, IL

#34 Jun 15, 2012
what wrote:
Who cares if she's in the hospital. Boo hoo, and as soon as her scratches heal, her dumb ass is going to probably jail/ prison. She needs to be taught a lesson. The woman is a drunk and a drug abuser. To bad the controlled substance didn't wake her dumb ass up!
I was just correcting whoever said she was already released from the hospital and in jail. I agree jail/prison is where she needs to end up, she's just not there yet.
lil-lady

Marion, IL

#35 Jun 15, 2012
sorry but i do not feel sorry for the girl who drove drunk and hit that van with the family. she needs to be put away for man slaughter! Now those poor kids have to go on with their little lifes without their daddy there giving them kisses and hugs and saying great job! Its so so sad what she has done... Prayers going out to the Payne Family God Bless
yeah right

United States

#36 Jun 17, 2012
According to wf topix she was out at the bar all day yesterday drinking and snorting bath salt. Guess she still hasnt learned her lesson.
Jenny

Ava, IL

#37 Jun 17, 2012
yeah right wrote:
According to wf topix she was out at the bar all day yesterday drinking and snorting bath salt. Guess she still hasnt learned her lesson.
Jesus Christ...She's still in the hospital. Read all the posts, not just one of them.
wowww

Enfield, IL

#38 Jun 17, 2012
Tabbi can't even walk. You all r such fools. Stop running ur mouths if all that's gonna come out is lies LOL. Shes still @ Barnes & will b 4 a couple more weeks. She can't even walk & may never b able to walk again. She'll b in rehab for like a year trying to learn how to walk, if at all possible. U need to get ur facts straight. Pray for all involved. This is such a tragedy. Pray especially for the payne family. Today has to b especially hard for them. Pray for Olivia weeks, shes only 12 & will suffer from her mothers decisions. None of these children deserve any of this. I pray for a hedge of protection around each & every one of them, also the wife. This has been a domino effect. Stop mouthing. It does no good. If u don't know for a fact, shut up. Any of the children could b reading this.
Todd

Murphysboro, IL

#39 Jun 17, 2012
She can't walk? She's in rehab for a year? She knew she was intoxicated, got behind the wheel and killed someone. You can pray for her all you want,,, that's the facts. She may be a friend, she may be your family,, but don't think you will get anyone here to feel sorry for her because she can't walk.
wowww

Enfield, IL

#40 Jun 17, 2012
Nobody asked u to feel sorry for her u rapid. How slow r u Todd????? The kids Todd, the kids. Its all about the kids. I was just letting all the fools who said she was out of the hospital know she wasn't. People need to get there story straight & stop telling lies. Why is it so hard to tell the truth or r people really this ignorant around here? Can u not comprehend what I wrote?
what

United States

#42 Jun 18, 2012
wowww wrote:
Nobody asked u to feel sorry for her u rapid. How slow r u Todd????? The kids Todd, the kids. Its all about the kids. I was just letting all the fools who said she was out of the hospital know she wasn't. People need to get there story straight & stop telling lies. Why is it so hard to tell the truth or r people really this ignorant around here? Can u not comprehend what I wrote?
It really is all about the kids, but her daughter is taken care of by the weeks. What about the dad she killed? What about his kids? Bet they would rather have a daddy that can't walk, rather then taking his whole life away, and his POOR KIDS. I know that family well. Tabitha Garland / Week, YOU ARE A MURDERER. You are lucky you can't walk.
what

United States

#43 Jun 18, 2012
stfu wowww wrote:
Nobody really cares about if the intoxicated father killing drug user is walking or not or if she's out of the hospital. I cant believe I wasted 2 minutes of my time posting a comment about her. Before her "accident" she was a snotty little money grubbing B&tch that thought her sh!t didnt stink. Karma works its magic even with those that think they are untouchable.
Amen!
what

United States

#44 Jun 18, 2012
wowww wrote:
That's good because I seriously doubt anyone would. You must be a party pal of Tabitha's ..... may karma take your friends legs away! Then maybe she can't drive! Wait....she'll be in prison or unable to drive anyways. Lets save lives, not take anymore away from families. And stop defending such a selfish drunk she is. Its about kids, right? Not the murderers limp legs. Amputate those damn things! Save us all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikers buy Church 8 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 49
rip James 36 min James 4
Looking for juice? 56 min The Truth 19
MethMiki 1 hr bricktop 28
Kevin kondutis, where's he been, in jail ? 4 hr name 6
Jimmy lang 6 hr nelly 16
grade school teachers getting fired 6 hr Bystander 79
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE