“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#1 Jun 10, 2012
What happened? Who all was involved?
DISGUSTED

Carterville, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Tabitha Weeks was driving drunk and killed husband of 4 children. His family was in the vehicle with him. Looks like the remaining family is going to recover.
Jane Doe

Enfield, IL

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Who was the family that was hit?
sad

Herrin, IL

#4 Jun 11, 2012
It was the Payne family from Bonnie. A decent family raising their children in a good way. Very sad and tragic. I would like to hear how the boy that was sent to St. Louis is doing.
Hmmm

Marion, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Is she part of the Weeks that run the car dealership in Frankfort?
Urkidding

Albion, IL

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Was she driving a car a few years back drunk and her passenger was killed?
me

Harrisburg, IL

#7 Jun 11, 2012
She is currently under court supervision from a speeding ticket. 31-39 over posted limit. That ticket & a no seatbelt were the only ones listed.
lost

Herrin, IL

#8 Jun 11, 2012
you people are clueless. she isn't greg's daughter. she changed her last name to weeks. she has a daughter with greg's son that died in a tragic drunk driving accident that she was a passenger in. they were not married. i have no clue why she changed her name. maybe to match her child's or maybe to reap the rewards. who knows, who cares.
Come on

Benton, IL

#9 Jun 11, 2012
lost wrote:
you people are clueless. she isn't greg's daughter. she changed her last name to weeks. she has a daughter with greg's son that died in a tragic drunk driving accident that she was a passenger in. they were not married. i have no clue why she changed her name. maybe to match her child's or maybe to reap the rewards. who knows, who cares.
You mean the "tragic" drunk driving accident in which he was the one drunk and under age? Is that supposed to make us feel sorry for her? You'd think having been involved in another accident with a fatality, she would have been smarter. Frankly, sounds a lot like a female Billy Sprind.
Very Sad

Marion, IL

#10 Jun 12, 2012
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Payne family during this difficult time.
really

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Very Sad wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Payne family during this difficult time.
amen
jus sayan

Johnston City, IL

#12 Jun 12, 2012
I would just like to say that before anything horrible is said about the driver (which would be well deserved, believe me) think about her daughter (who is around 10 or 12?)and the grief she will have to deal with the rest of her life, over what her mother did. She is also an innocent victim. I know we're all angry, but lets keep this discussion factual.
God bless all the victims affected.
guilty

Jackson, MI

#13 Jun 12, 2012
jus sayan wrote:
I would just like to say that before anything horrible is said about the driver (which would be well deserved, believe me) think about her daughter (who is around 10 or 12?)and the grief she will have to deal with the rest of her life, over what her mother did. She is also an innocent victim. I know we're all angry, but lets keep this discussion factual.
what about the ten yr old little boy in intensive care? She took his DADDY. What if HER little one was in that van? How sad
Facts

Jackson, MO

#14 Jun 12, 2012
jus sayan wrote:

And maybe she should have thought about her daughter before she got behind the wheel drunk. It's sad that her daughter now has to live with her Mother's bad decision, but her mother made that choice.
jus sayan

Johnston City, IL

#15 Jun 12, 2012
I agree with what you are saying completely. No child should be subject to any of this, but lets keep it factual without rumors and slander for the kid's sake. This is very serious circumstances that will affect the rest of their young lives.
who knew

Jackson, MI

#16 Jun 12, 2012
jus sayan wrote:
I agree with what you are saying completely. No child should be subject to any of this, but lets keep it factual without rumors and slander for the kid's sake. This is very serious circumstances that will affect the rest of their young lives.
Rumors? Its not a rumor, but a factual fact that she took a daddy away from his kids. God bless their little souls. She always driving drunk, or on something. You never see the woman sober. GBOE
sick of hypocrites

Harrisburg, IL

#17 Jun 12, 2012
FACT huh? Have you somehow gotten hold of the toxicology report???? Did you SEE her drinking alcohol??? Were you there when the crash happened??? Didn't think so. By the way, where are you at when you are seeing her "non-sober"? Don't act so holier than thou. I'm sure you have driven plenty of times after drinking.
fyi

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Isn't this the same woman that was hit by a drunk driver just south of West Frankfort on 37 in February?
ummm

Enfield, IL

#19 Jun 12, 2012
sick of hypocrites wrote:
FACT huh? Have you somehow gotten hold of the toxicology report???? Did you SEE her drinking alcohol??? Were you there when the crash happened??? Didn't think so. By the way, where are you at when you are seeing her "non-sober"? Don't act so holier than thou. I'm sure you have driven plenty of times after drinking.
Why would you assume the poster has driven after drinking plenty of times? Believe it or not everyone isn't that stupid. I myself have never done it.
Jenny

Ava, IL

#20 Jun 13, 2012
fyi wrote:
Isn't this the same woman that was hit by a drunk driver just south of West Frankfort on 37 in February?
Her daughter was the one in that wreck. Check out Frankfort's topix page. Your eyes will be opened and your mouth probably too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min KiMare 49,842
stetion dial (Mar '14) 2 hr Stetson supporter 47
was jack waters FOOLED?? (Aug '13) 5 hr Truth 11
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 hr Weneedchange 154
Eric S. 15 hr Spermy 6
where is she 15 hr Hidinginceawlspace 4
•••
•••
•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••