Desperate for attention
losers

Ballwin, MO

#5 May 22, 2013
Their MoM Is Trying To Sue Bird Puppies....wtf
Curious

Marion, IL

#6 May 23, 2013
The only reason she is is because the police should have been notified long before that incident got to where it was....Romani is an alcoholic plain and simple and should have been dealt with long before. Maybe he ll have some time to sober up this time.
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
The only reason she is is because the police should have been notified long before that incident got to where it was....Romani is an alcoholic plain and simple and should have been dealt with long before. Maybe he ll have some time to sober up this time.
and I'm sure your a boozer too just never got caught being a boozer so before you point out others issues rember yoy have history your self
truth

Carbondale, IL

#9 May 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
because she's a greedy bitch thats why.
giggles

Marion, IL

#10 May 24, 2013
R.i.p but the other guy was also a drunk. It happened in like five minutes. And her and both sons stayed at the bar and continued to get dunk while they took him to the Hospital. Its not ryans fault....it didn't even happen there.
calling it like it is

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 25, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>because she's a greedy bitch thats why.
the whole family is selfish and greedy and refuse to work, after grandpa's money was gone they look for other ways to get paid..soooo worthless
Big Shot

Carbondale, IL

#12 May 25, 2013
Birdpuppies is officially closed now. what a bunch of greedy dicks. anything to make free money without working. they shouldn't be allowed to go in any bar in sesser now after that. In fact I wish they would just get the hell out of town.
truth hurts

Carbondale, IL

#13 May 25, 2013
I guess they are staying in there uncles old appartment now. what a deal.
Confused

United States

#14 May 25, 2013
thought it took place at the bank....confused why birdpuppies is closed???
truth

Carbondale, IL

#16 May 26, 2013
2 lawsuits in a year. They can't afford the insurance anymore.
i think

Saint Louis, MO

#18 May 28, 2013
We should put life insurance on both Parkers, and bet on which one would kill the other first to collect money..
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#20 May 29, 2013
i think wrote:
We should put life insurance on both Parkers, and bet on which one would kill the other first to collect money..
this is priceless..lmfao
parkers mom

Marshfield, MO

#21 May 29, 2013
i think wrote:
lets be honest im taking both out double the pleasure double the fun double the payoff
conehead

United States

#22 Jun 3, 2013
Is that parker on film at the herrin hucks store robbery?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ol red fox is in the hen house 3 hr Fred Sandford 3
Darian Miller (Oct '13) 4 hr Alb 15
What's Ole Jason Up To 4 hr Alb 5
Winter 5 hr Bodacious 5
New Benton Basketball thread (Apr '09) 5 hr Bi-coach 45
brooke bowlin Sun TruthBeKnown 39
Gentleman needs a home Sat Santa helper 1

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance