Legion

Equality, IL

#24 May 3, 2013
Wait wait wait....

Dont worry about what a menace to society is doing? Thats like ignoring termites in a log cabin you call your home.
Andy

Christopher, IL

#25 May 3, 2013
Legion wrote:
Wait wait wait....
Dont worry about what a menace to society is doing? Thats like ignoring termites in a log cabin you call your home.
It doesn't make any difference what Kevin's past record is. Kevin has satisfied the terms and conditions of the court for his past record. Kevin is not my favorite person, and I hate defending him. But Kevin does have rights under the united states constitution. If we let the police abuse Kevin's rights. Then we can't complain if our protected rights is abused by the police!!! From the rumors I'm hearing, officer McKenny has been acting like a renegade cop. Making up his own version how the law should be implemented.
Sweet T

Herrin, IL

#26 May 3, 2013
I agree. I dont have termites, so what Kevin does, isnt affecting me at all. If I let everything affect me the way some of you do, I'd be as crazy as the rest of u.
Hank Schrader

Marion, IL

#27 May 3, 2013
Sweet T wrote:
I agree. I dont have termites, so what Kevin does, isnt affecting me at all. If I let everything affect me the way some of you do, I'd be as crazy as the rest of u.
Until that termite's volatile, violent, reckless behavior affects you or your family. People like this have to be dealt with before innocent people are harmed.
Andy

Christopher, IL

#28 May 4, 2013
Hank Schrader wrote:
<quoted text>
Until that termite's volatile, violent, reckless behavior affects you or your family. People like this have to be dealt with before innocent people are harmed.
Hank is termite's protected under the united states constitution? We are talking about human rights here, not your bed bugs.
Hank Schrader

Marion, IL

#29 May 4, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text> Hank is termite's protected under the united states constitution? We are talking about human rights here, not your bed bugs.
Your priors greatly reduce your rights and the leeway you are afforded. You don't get a "do over" with a clean slate after each and every idiotic episode. Law abiding people have rights too.
nobody

Herrin, IL

#30 May 4, 2013
We wouldnt comment on the dumbass menace to society unless there was a good reason! Well we all have several! Im sure every cop would like to taser kevin if given an opportunity!! The cops should ask the public to assist in the tasering of Kevin but the line would be too long and alot people wouldnt get a turn!
Andy

Christopher, IL

#31 May 5, 2013
nobody wrote:
We wouldnt comment on the dumbass menace to society unless there was a good reason! Well we all have several! Im sure every cop would like to taser kevin if given an opportunity!! The cops should ask the public to assist in the tasering of Kevin but the line would be too long and alot people wouldnt get a turn!
Your missing my whole point. It's not about Kevin, If Kevin ever gets sent up to the big house, I will pay for the biggest party our town has ever seen. In my opinion Kevin should of served prison time a long time ago. It's about an abusive cop named McKenny
igot all answers

Saint Louis, MO

#32 May 7, 2013
Ya know, not many people put themselves in the officers shoes. Once he feels threatened, they have a right to defend. As well as any normal person. However tbey are equiped with alot more tools then the average guy. Id say Kevi. Is lucky Bill didnt pepper spray him, or shot him. Love or hate Bill, he is an officer of the law. Obey or be dealt with. Peace out. What ever happened to the policemen Banks
Brenda Lee

Carterville, IL

#33 Jun 23, 2013
i KNOW KEVIN AND U HAVE TO KNOW HIM TO LOVE HIM...ON THE OTHER HAND ALOT OF "cops are out of line in Franklin county" CHRISTOPHER INCLUDED!!jUST SAYIN
Kondoudis Proud

Enfield, IL

#34 Jun 24, 2013
I wish all you f*ckin idiots had a job then maybe your dumb asses wouldnt be talkin sh*t abt someone. Get a mother f*ckin life. Pathetic ass ppl.
Cowboy

Christopher, IL

#35 Jun 25, 2013
Kondoudis Proud wrote:
I wish all you f*ckin idiots had a job then maybe your dumb asses wouldnt be talkin sh*t abt someone. Get a mother f*ckin life. Pathetic ass ppl.
Just when was the last time Kevin had a job? Oh I almost forgot, Kevin is always injured lol.
Lindsay Smith

Murphysboro, IL

#36 Jun 25, 2013
How Old Are You People? You Sound Like A Bunch Of Damn Kindergarteners... Who Cares If This Man Got Tazed Or Not? I Think I've Seen Like 2 People Commenting Whom This Actually Concerns Sounds To Me Like, You All Need To Mind Your Own. And If You Would Just Not Bother Kevin Or His Family Then You Probably Wouldn't Be Having Problems With Him. Whitney Ignore These Idiots. They've Got Nothing To Do But Waste Your Time With Their Idiocy..
Cowboy

Christopher, IL

#37 Jun 26, 2013
Lindsay Smith wrote:
How Old Are You People? You Sound Like A Bunch Of Damn Kindergarteners... Who Cares If This Man Got Tazed Or Not? I Think I've Seen Like 2 People Commenting Whom This Actually Concerns Sounds To Me Like, You All Need To Mind Your Own. And If You Would Just Not Bother Kevin Or His Family Then You Probably Wouldn't Be Having Problems With Him. Whitney Ignore These Idiots. They've Got Nothing To Do But Waste Your Time With Their Idiocy..
I Quote... And If You Would Just Not Bother Kevin Or His Family Then You Probable Wouldn't Be Having Problems With Him lol.... Kevin is the one choosing to be in the spot light by his actions.
Lindsay Smith

Murphysboro, IL

#38 Jun 26, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> I Quote... And If You Would Just Not Bother Kevin Or His Family Then You Probable Wouldn't Be Having Problems With Him lol.... Kevin is the one choosing to be in the spot light by his actions.
And If That's The Case Don't You See That You Are Just Feeding That Need For Attention. So, In Theory, You're Making It Worse.
Liz

Enfield, IL

#39 Jun 26, 2013
Just saying no matter the past rather u have a clean one or have been involved with cops b4 if u R NOT RESISTING NO OFFICER SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE EXCESSIVE FORCE OF NE KIND JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BADGE!! And Kevin im almost positive isn't the only one this has happened to maybe hes just the only one with the BALLS TO DO SOMETHING!!
Lindsay Smith

Murphysboro, IL

#40 Jun 26, 2013
That Cop Is A JOKE!!!
Liz

Enfield, IL

#41 Jun 26, 2013
SO TRUE AND ALSO SEVERAL ON THE CHRISTOPHER POLICE DEPARTMENT AS WELL!!!
Lindsay Smith

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Jun 28, 2013
Liz wrote:
SO TRUE AND ALSO SEVERAL ON THE CHRISTOPHER POLICE DEPARTMENT AS WELL!!!
Oh For Sure!!!!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#43 Jun 29, 2013
Liz wrote:
Just saying no matter the past rather u have a clean one or have been involved with cops b4 if u R NOT RESISTING NO OFFICER SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE EXCESSIVE FORCE OF NE KIND JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BADGE!! And Kevin im almost positive isn't the only one this has happened to maybe hes just the only one with the BALLS TO DO SOMETHING!!
Balls? Or Hungry? Remember Kevin doesn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats wrong with the people in this town 24 min Clyde 23
UFO over Benton! (Aug '11) 4 hr skank 26
60 and over hottest male in Benton, Il 7 hr The Banker 7
Liz Durbin Pierce 8 hr wondering 2
Getting a divorce Sun friends 1
got stabbed? Sat curious 6
Justin Clevenger's brother Feb 23 info123 2
Sesser Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Rams' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
CBS Sports 5:39 AM
LOOK: Possible stadium design for Rams to stay in St. Louis