First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tell me who

Harrisburg, IL

#55 May 1, 2014
no I am not Allison and I would rather keep my name a secret
Not for you

Herrin, IL

#57 May 1, 2014
tell me who wrote:
I am 24 yrs old moved back to Benton for the first time in 12 yrs. I am very attractive with no children, looking to finish my college degree. Bartender and therefore, I am not into young jackass's, but I am into older wealthy gentlemen who know how to treat a lady. I only know a few people around town to hang out with, so I would appreciate it if you all point me in the right direction people? I would rather not go down the "married man road" as I have done this before so if you are married take a hike.
I am retired and have a very healthy bank account. I would not however waste a penny on a female (I won't use the word lady because you are not one.) who would give her body just for $. There are many names for someone like you but I am too much of a gentleman to use them. You know what you are. What a total waste of life.
tell me who

Harrisburg, IL

#59 May 2, 2014
That is your purgative, I am not here to defend myself I am here for a simple discussion and to find out if there is an available man who meets my criteria and that would like to accommodate my lifestyle as well as benefit his own.
Jami

Benton, IL

#60 May 2, 2014
I need a sugar daddy to, someone that can afford to pay all my traffic fines and court cost.
Pooer

Saint Louis, MO

#61 May 4, 2014
Jimmy Davis lmao
Yaaaaa

Saint Louis, MO

#62 May 8, 2014
Frank Clark bahaha what a friggin douche bag man
Heres a ho

Fairview Heights, IL

#63 May 16, 2014
Would you look at that. WHAT A NASTY HO!!!! As skanky/arrogant and obnoxious as Frank Clark is not even HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY!!! I hope all man young or old can see right through a woman like you! This just chaps my friggan ass because my poor dad was swooned by Porto rican skank after the same thing and once she drained his $ she was otfd! I hope you get what u deserve and that's a Beetie eyed penny less lil toothless bastard just looking for a gob to shove it in.
heresabrokendown fool

Arnold, MO

#64 May 16, 2014
Heres a ho wrote:
Would you look at that. WHAT A NASTY HO!!!! As skanky/arrogant and obnoxious as Frank Clark is not even HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY!!! I hope all man young or old can see right through a woman like you! This just chaps my friggan ass because my poor dad was swooned by Porto rican skank after the same thing and once she drained his $ she was otfd! I hope you get what u deserve and that's a Beetie eyed penny less lil toothless bastard just looking for a gob to shove it in.
lol is that broke bastard you... Money talks bullshit walks baby
tell me who

Harrisburg, IL

#65 May 19, 2014
There is no seeing through me. It is what it is, and I have plenty of older men right now that are willing to accommodate everything I have asked for. Its up to me to decide the perfect one =) I think all young ladies should try the opportunity to have a sugar daddy. It helps me with my future as well as him with his needs.
kayi

Marshfield, MO

#66 May 19, 2014
If your wanting an older man to basically use, with no other attachment ,then why do you care what he does with his own time?!?! Your worried about them getting attached but have demands that of a relationship! Makes no sense.
tell me who

Harrisburg, IL

#67 May 19, 2014
wouldn't the situation be difficult if he has a gf/wife/mate that doesn't know about me? I think yes, hence the reason I have guidelines. The last relationship I had with the older man, his wife knew about me, and she was ok with it.
Johnny B

Du Quoin, IL

#68 May 20, 2014
tell me who wrote:
wouldn't the situation be difficult if he has a gf/wife/mate that doesn't know about me? I think yes, hence the reason I have guidelines. The last relationship I had with the older man, his wife knew about me, and she was ok with it.
Ill give you 100 bucks to pop the zit on my ass and cut my lawn.
Sandy

Saint Louis, MO

#69 May 20, 2014
Johnny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill give you 100 bucks to pop the zit on my ass and cut my lawn.
your an ahole how about I give you $2 for your services hahaha
pissedoff

Harrisburg, IL

#70 Jun 3, 2014
is your name krystal because you slept with my dad last weekend he picked you up at the casino in wf and stole his wallet. Typical white trash
lol

United States

#71 Jun 3, 2014
pissedoff wrote:
is your name krystal because you slept with my dad last weekend he picked you up at the casino in wf and stole his wallet. Typical white trash
Well thats what your dad gets for taking home trash he just met! I bet he thought he was getting a "free" piece!
pissedoff

Harrisburg, IL

#72 Jun 3, 2014
obvious you either know her or you ARE her. I am not defending his actions, I never have, but that is just TRASHY. If he was sober it would be one thing but he was drunk and unaware.
lol

United States

#73 Jun 3, 2014
pissedoff wrote:
obvious you either know her or you ARE her. I am not defending his actions, I never have, but that is just TRASHY. If he was sober it would be one thing but he was drunk and unaware.
See, I'm not her, nor do I know her. I just come to this site to read all the dumbass things people put on here. It's always the same thing. So and so is doing drugs, or she slept with my man, she's a bad mom, drug addicts, snitches.. Thats all that people bring here is drama. Who cares. I don't go to bars, but if I did, I wouldn't leave with no hoe willing to drop her panties after just meeting me! Drunk or not, your dad should be aware of his surroundings. However, I find it hard that men would only take a younger female home if he was sober!! So cover for poor daddy.. Lol but it is trashy as you say, but if he gets so sloppy drunk to where he can be robbed, maybe you need to babysit him
pissedoff

Harrisburg, IL

#74 Jun 4, 2014
you got no clue what you are talking about. how would you like it if you had a dad with a drinking problem that he has battled his whole life and someone took advantage of him. you would be pissed off too
pissedoff

Harrisburg, IL

#75 Jun 4, 2014
Heres a ho wrote:
Would you look at that. WHAT A NASTY HO!!!! As skanky/arrogant and obnoxious as Frank Clark is not even HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY!!! I hope all man young or old can see right through a woman like you! This just chaps my friggan ass because my poor dad was swooned by Porto rican skank after the same thing and once she drained his $ she was otfd! I hope you get what u deserve and that's a Beetie eyed penny less lil toothless bastard just looking for a gob to shove it in.
I agree with you completely and I don't like to have to make excuses for what my dad does because he should know better but these skanks need dealt with!
:(

United States

#76 Jun 4, 2014
pissedoff wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you completely and I don't like to have to make excuses for what my dad does because he should know better but these skanks need dealt with!
Girl I'm not disagreeing just saying it takes two

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiny Mitchell 21 min Sum bull 23
Taxes 1 hr UnfortunateResident 4
City limits 1 hr JC Press 11
Mariah Mcwhoreland 2 hr Reg 19
Best bar in town 3 hr Pappy 37
donald j trump (Nov '16) 4 hr Willie 1,108
Hoot & Holler Bar 4 hr Dan 33

Sesser Jobs

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages