What do you say to someone when...
helluva woman

Harrisburg, IL

#82 May 3, 2013
you tell her to get the F**k over it and get on with her life. No sense pissn around wasting your life way whining about some douchebag unable to commit. Can I get a hell yeah!!!
Forgiving

United States

#83 May 4, 2013
Blog wrote:
<quoted text>
Man. Didn't know I would get any support/and bashed too. Messing with her head was not my intentions at all, I just liked her a lot. I'm a a cold feet kind of guy. Obsessed with what ??? Like everyone else I was only giving my opinion.
Hugs, I do enough feeling sorry for myself because I can't find Miss Perfect everything. I want to be a good guy but temptation is everywhere. I probably would have hurt her 10 times over if I continued.
You seem to want Miss Perfect yet you miss her when shes not there...then when you can have her..I bet you disappear...and everytime you contact her..she lets you in. You would think shes learned her lesson..but she wont and cant let you go either. You hurt her everytime and she forgives you..she feels foolish after you leave...but when you need her shes there. Some may say she needs to stay away and move on...but she sees you and accepts you either way.
Blog

West Frankfort, IL

#84 May 4, 2013
Yes. What do I do. I don't want a girlfriend
Forgiving

United States

#85 May 5, 2013
Blog wrote:
Yes. What do I do. I don't want a girlfriend
So you cant stop thinking about her...but yet you dont want to have her as your girlfriend? Then you need to be honest with her explain that you dont see her as a girlfriend type and that you never will. Maybe you value your friendship with her more than a relationship with her? But sending mixed signals will continue to hurt her. How much do you care for her?
Blog

West Frankfort, IL

#86 May 5, 2013
I care a lot about her and always will. I like her ALOT but I don't want a girlfriend. I convinced myself I don't love her cuz i dont love anyone cept my ex ,but I think I really do. I see myself hurting her. Nah. I let her go for her own good. She deserves better. People call me a dick but I did it for her. Just can't get her off my mind.
Forgiving

United States

#87 May 5, 2013
Blog wrote:
I care a lot about her and always will. I like her ALOT but I don't want a girlfriend. I convinced myself I don't love her cuz i dont love anyone cept my ex ,but I think I really do. I see myself hurting her. Nah. I let her go for her own good. She deserves better. People call me a dick but I did it for her. Just can't get her off my mind.
So you think you do really love her but for various personal reasons you cant have her as your girlfriend, yet shes always on your mind? Maybe she understands you better than anyone else and understands you and accepts you even through some of your faults. Maybe you think she deserves better..but to her you are the better? And quite possibly she is willing to help you through your struggles...and instead of jumping in immediately...get to know her completely and maybe you will see what she sees in you. Every relationship is full of struggles and fighting to be honest with her may be hard for you. What ever your past or present if she cares about you in the same way shes already accepted the risk of being hurt again by you...but because she cares shes willing to be there.
Forgiving

United States

#88 May 5, 2013
Blog wrote:
I care a lot about her and always will. I like her AvLOT but I don't want a girlfriend. I convinced myself I don't love her cuz i dont love anyone cept my ex ,but I think I really do. I see myself hurting her. Nah. I let her go for her own good. She deserves better. People call me a dick but I did it for her. Just can't get her off my mind.
Something you may want to think about...you care for her ALOT, but how will you feel if she finally moves on and gives her heart to someone else. Will the pain you feel now be even bigger knowing you lost her for good? Can you live with knowing you let the best person for you go because of your fears? It will happen if you dont search for the answers with her...because eventually her heart wont be able to take much more....and you will be left kicking yourself for letting her go.
Blog

West Frankfort, IL

#89 May 5, 2013
I know what you're saying but it's easier said than done for a guy like me. I would like to hang my boots up someday with a girl I have no doubt I will be faithful to. This girl I can't be sure about that so she deserves better
Forgiving

United States

#90 May 5, 2013
Blog wrote:
I know what you're saying but it's easier said than done for a guy like me. I would like to hang my boots up someday with a girl I have no doubt I will be faithful to. This girl I can't be sure about that so she deserves better
Why do you say you care for her alot but you dont think you could stay faithful to her?
my preacher would say

Harrisburg, IL

#91 May 6, 2013
so then....was this forum started about you blog? I'm just being curious. It seems it could be about alot of men I know but did it hit a sore spot with you? If it wasn't long ago, there might still be time to fix it. The fears that you have about not being able to control your urges are exactly what every other man on this planet goes through. Do you like yourself better right now being all alone? Do you look at all women as sex objects and nothing more. If so leave her alone. I dont know you or her but I am just giving this advice because you seem confused.
On the other hand, have you ever heard of the term kindred spirits? Do you have a kindred spirit? Someone with whom you can share anything under the sun? Someone who thinks like you, believes like you, has the same attitudes and feelings as you? Someone who can finish your sentences and complete your thoughts? If you do then you are truly blessed in this life. If not, then perhaps you should ask God for a kindred spirit. A kindred spirit is a real blessing and encouragement to every believer. If you cant shake this woman out of your mind then maybe she is the kindred spirit.
Forgiving

United States

#92 May 6, 2013
my preacher would say wrote:
so then....was this forum started about you blog? I'm just being curious. It seems it could be about alot of men I know but did it hit a sore spot with you? If it wasn't long ago, there might still be time to fix it. The fears that you have about not being able to control your urges are exactly what every other man on this planet goes through. Do you like yourself better right now being all alone? Do you look at all women as sex objects and nothing more. If so leave her alone. I dont know you or her but I am just giving this advice because you seem confused.
On the other hand, have you ever heard of the term kindred spirits? Do you have a kindred spirit? Someone with whom you can share anything under the sun? Someone who thinks like you, believes like you, has the same attitudes and feelings as you? Someone who can finish your sentences and complete your thoughts? If you do then you are truly blessed in this life. If not, then perhaps you should ask God for a kindred spirit. A kindred spirit is a real blessing and encouragement to every believer. If you cant shake this woman out of your mind then maybe she is the kindred spirit.
I would say she is his kindred spirit but because he is afraid the temptations of the devil would take over and he would fail their love, he forbids himself of her. If she is indeed his kindred spirit she understands his struggles and would be there to help him fight his temptations if only he would allow it and believe. If he fully accepted that God brought her forth as a gift to him, possibly he would be filled with all the riches he desires and needs.
really

United States

#93 May 7, 2013
Omg this blog character sound like I may know who it is...I just read the start and and of this post...wow never faithful and only loves his ex...this statement make me
a believer :)
hmmm

Arnold, MO

#94 May 8, 2013
Blog wrote:
I know what you're saying but it's easier said than done for a guy like me. I would like to hang my boots up someday with a girl I have no doubt I will be faithful to. This girl I can't be sure about that so she deserves better
then why do you lead her on?
funny

Johnston City, IL

#95 May 8, 2013
This blog character sounds like someone I know too lol. Real similar. The person I know has NEVER been faithful to any of his women. It's really sad that he can't be faithful. Such a nice guy too. Just has a problem with cheating. Guess he's an attention seeker.

He's married now and STILL cheating. His wife has no clue. It's her problem now..
Blog

West Frankfort, IL

#96 May 8, 2013
Yes I know what a Kindle spirit is the problem is I think she is my kindled spirits. What if I hurt her? I know me girls I can do it.
As for the others I'm sorry I am not you think IM I am not married I am single. I always wanted to be single. The girl that I am referring to probably would never be reading topix.
really

United States

#97 May 8, 2013
funny wrote:
This blog character sounds like someone I know too lol. Real similar. The person I know has NEVER been faithful to any of his women. It's really sad that he can't be faithful. Such a nice guy too. Just has a problem with cheating. Guess he's an attention seeker.
He's married now and STILL cheating. His wife has no clue. It's her problem now..
humm maybe not the same guy I know then...but who knows I haven't seen him in a year though so who knows buy the guy I am referring to lives in Benton...lol
Blog

West Frankfort, IL

#98 May 8, 2013
I live in Benton. She does not. I did what she said, deleted her # because at the time I was pissed. A year later the dust is settling and I'm still thinking of her a lot. No idea how I would find her? But I shouldn't go looking.
sad

Johnston City, IL

#99 May 8, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text> humm maybe not the same guy I know then...but who knows I haven't seen him in a year though so who knows buy the guy I am referring to lives in Benton...lol
the one I'm referring to use to live in Benton. His wife is a nasty b***h so they deserve each other I suppose. lol
really

United States

#100 May 8, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
the one I'm referring to use to live in Benton. His wife is a nasty b***h so they deserve each other I suppose. lol
wow small world...I like how he has totally ignored anyone of us who think we might know him lol....
really

United States

#101 May 8, 2013
Blog wrote:
I live in Benton. She does not. I did what she said, deleted her # because at the time I was pissed. A year later the dust is settling and I'm still thinking of her a lot. No idea how I would find her? But I shouldn't go looking.
refer to the first post...obviously she is around. And if u are who u think u are...u won't be Faithful. You would have to do a whole lifestyle change. So stay away and don't hurt anyone else...since I see your weakness is still the ex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric armes 20 min Eric 8
Looking for a job. 38 min lmfao 3
U wanna pick on me 45 min lmfao 3
Broken nose 51 min vigilante 19
Sexy outlaw 2 hr Laughs 50
Poll Who will be the next sheriff? (Apr '09) 2 hr jay done 525
Praying for victims 2 hr unhappy 6

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages