Get IT RIght

Pittsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Now this is a rumor but it did come from someone who should know, 7000.00 dollars is missing from the safe that rob used for evidence from making arrest has anyone else heard about this
who cares

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Get IT RIght wrote:
Now this is a rumor but it did come from someone who should know, 7000.00 dollars is missing from the safe that rob used for evidence from making arrest has anyone else heard about this
just wondering if you knowif rob is a patrol man at sesser anymore?? Truth not rumor please
pffffft ya

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

no he did not lol ...I know this for a fact.
wrong

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Im just going to cut to the "chase" Jason DID NOT interview each and every police chief applicant, I know this for a fact. And for public safety sake, Richardson has attempted suicide on at least one occassion, do you really think this is a safe choice for the people of Sesser ? He had been to Bosnia training Bosnian police officers and returned and I think the issue was his wife left him so he threatened to kill himself. Ya that sounds like a great choice for police chief, how he is or was even a deputy is beyond me.
who

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Since every simple question is never answered on here I found facts for myself ..rob is on leave ..dt is chief but resides in benton..and this town is being taken over by dope heads..lol. good luck jason sounds like your gonna need it!!!
Old but can remember

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Who is the chief wrote:
WHO IS THE NEW CHIEF?
Nobody Special,another lackey controlled by outside forces. Just out of academy what does he know? Don't say some butt kissing didn't take
place for him to get this job. There are officers with more experience than him that was passed over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sesser Discussions

Search the Sesser Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Edgar 38 min Guber 14
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
who are hottist single men in their 40's? 3 hr Train 39
Sesser City Council Meeting 5 hr taxpayer 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr newpoly 3,820
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr newpoly 1,832
Kims prego again.. 17 hr yolo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sesser People Search