city council meeting
nostra

Luebbering, MO

#85 May 23, 2013
Kevin Acosta for police chief.

Since: May 13

Sesser, IL

#88 May 25, 2013
Flynn wrote:
The council is entitled to vote and take action as they see fit. C Jason Ashmore was elected MAYOR. Not KING. The "60%" need to realize that. Only one of your cronies, Narlock, even tried to run and he was defeated.
I support our council and hope they stand strong in doing what is right.
The city council has never done what is right for Sesser...only what Nedophile told them to do...
Wake up people

Carbondale, IL

#89 Jun 5, 2013
There is a Sesser city council meeting tomorrow, June 6th at 7:00PM. It will be interesting. I'm sure of that.
Answer

Osceola, MO

#90 Jun 6, 2013
Pfffft interesting? Why? They arent gna fire him. The yes men wont fire Neds best friend Ditto Basso's son
....come on now.
Wake up people

Carbondale, IL

#91 Jun 6, 2013
Just go to the meeting tonight if you want to hear what is going on. Legally, it will take time and patience.
broken

Du Quoin, IL

#92 Jun 7, 2013
250000 of tif cash went into opera house. No money to pay bob wolls kids to mow at 1100 a week. Wow. Ned thought he would be king forever. City counsil members where were u when this crap was going on. Throw all the bums in jail
Wake up people

Carbondale, IL

#93 Jun 7, 2013
WOW! What a meeting last night! I believe that it was the longest one in Sesser's history. Jason revealed where alot of the TIF money went before he took office. Now, the city is broke! Unbelievable! He said that it is public record and that any citizen can get a copy of the TIF records, showing what it was spent on. I believe that he said that it is through the Freedom of Information Act. I hope that ALL Sesser citizens will get the chance to see them. WHAT A JOKE!
hmmmmmmmm

Marion, IL

#94 Jun 7, 2013
This sesser stuff is confusing...... the police chief post says they appointed richardson last night...is that even remotely true ? without doing any interviews or anything ?
who cares

Arnold, MO

#95 Jun 9, 2013
If they did I want to know if he lives in sesser? I was under the impression that you had to live in sesser
Wake up people

Carbondale, IL

#96 Jun 9, 2013
If you went to the meeting or have talked to someone who went to the meeting, then you would know the answer to that. No one who lives in Sesser even wanted to take on the position. So, they had to do something.
pffffft ya

Marion, IL

#97 Jun 9, 2013
you have a year to move there.same rules as a patrolman. it has nothing to do with being from Sesser. You all should be concerned now though that Richardson has attempted to kill himself several times in the past. That should raise ALOT of concern for public safety.
pfffffft no

Herrin, IL

#98 Jun 9, 2013
You do not have to live in Sesser. You have to live within 25 miles. That was said at the council meeting. It is city ordinance.
conehead

Osceola, MO

#99 Jun 9, 2013
pfffffft no wrote:
You do not have to live in Sesser. You have to live within 25 miles. That was said at the council meeting. It is city ordinance.
Who cares Sesser is the armpit of America and the people living the are mindless minions.
wack jobs

Arnold, MO

#100 Jun 10, 2013
Wake up people wrote:
If you went to the meeting or have talked to someone who went to the meeting, then you would know the answer to that. No one who lives in Sesser even wanted to take on the position. So, they had to do something.
pretty sure who cares was just asking a simple question you didn't have to be in a hole and your response not everybody has time to go to City Council meetings maybe they're working and as for living in Sesser I personally just think you shouldhow are you going to backup you're patrolman when you're in Benton in bedhell I guess you can turn on your lights drive a hundred and cause somebody else a wreck on your way ..my opinion this is topics ......
wack jobs

Arnold, MO

#101 Jun 10, 2013
conehead wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares Sesser is the armpit of America and the people living the are mindless minions.
brilliant response I'm sure you're a professional at armpits of America for you to be able to recognize one
whocares

Carbondale, IL

#102 Jun 10, 2013
wack jobs wrote:
<quoted text>pretty sure who cares was just asking a simple question you didn't have to be in a hole and your response not everybody has time to go to City Council meetings maybe they're working and as for living in Sesser I personally just think you shouldhow are you going to backup you're patrolman when you're in Benton in bedhell I guess you can turn on your lights drive a hundred and cause somebody else a wreck on your way ..my opinion this is topics ......
how is it any different than rob working on an ambulance in pinckneyville where he can not leave? at least dt would be able to respond
wack jobs

Arnold, MO

#103 Jun 10, 2013
decent response who cares about time.. anyway I agree with you on the Rob thing and I also agree that DT Richardson will be an outstanding cheif of police despite what rumor is flying about him trying to commit suicide cause I'm pretty sure that accusation came from an ex wife or family member that was out to grind an axe...whether it's sesser benton Christopher Ziggler I think (my opinion only)that the Chief of Police should live in the town just like the mayor of the town should live in that town
wack jobs

Arnold, MO

#104 Jun 10, 2013
here is another opinion of mine as long as the new mayor does his job doesn't rip off the town and as long as the chief of police and patrolman do their jobs keep down crime keep these stupid drugs away from our children then everything should be just fine in the armpit of America..lol
broken

Du Quoin, IL

#105 Jun 10, 2013
The new mayor has his hands full of all this stuff that's has evolved over the last 30yrs. Where were all of you that have an opinion now at then. Guess u aleleived the king and his court. Now the town is buried in debt. Good luck mayor. Just wait and see wat comes up next.
hmmmmmmmm

Marion, IL

#106 Jun 10, 2013
wack jobs wrote:
decent response who cares about time.. anyway I agree with you on the Rob thing and I also agree that DT Richardson will be an outstanding cheif of police despite what rumor is flying about him trying to commit suicide cause I'm pretty sure that accusation came from an ex wife or family member that was out to grind an axe...whether it's sesser benton Christopher Ziggler I think (my opinion only)that the Chief of Police should live in the town just like the mayor of the town should live in that town
No whack job, him attempting to commit suicide actually happened, on more than one occassion, get an FOIA request and request the information. He came back from Bosnia and his wife left him.....so he flipped out. check the facts for yourself......if theyarent buried and hidden by now. But yes, it actually happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best bar in town 57 min Shirley Temples 25
Who are the toughest guys in benton 3 hr Solid 47
R.I.P. Chuck Schram (Jan '16) 5 hr Iraqvet89 5
its ok 8 hr Buzzkill 17
Seeing the state rep assistent of Franklin coun... (Jun '17) 11 hr Bodacious 68
Anybody know Leroid Ellis? 11 hr GretchenVonTron 9
Megan Kay Barlow 12 hr Anonymous73299 1

Sesser Jobs

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages