Collapse starting.

United States

#2350 Sep 22, 2012
Just in wrote:
An important message from our President to his "supporters”

نمÙ
That's stupid.

Why not focus on the fact that the Obama campaign leaders are in disarray and spinning like tops over the recent videos of Obama touting wealth redistribution? The RNC has even bigger blockbusters ready to roll put at just the right moment, and Obamas little helpers and useful fools are starting to realize they are about to hit a wall the size of Everest. I'm loving every minute of the beginning of the collapse of the Obama illusion.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2351 Sep 22, 2012
Why not focus on the fact that the Obama campaign leaders are in disarray and spinning like tops over the recent videos of Obama touting wealth redistribution?

Fox news did it's best to put the video made by the president on a par with Romney's bizarre 47% tape. Romney needs to realize that the public is not as stupid as he sees them. The public is not stupid, and Fox's efforts efforts to use an almost two decades old tape of the presidents remarks on a level with Romney's comments fell flat.

Romney lost the election the day his infamous video clip was brought to light. He can't distance himself from his callous remarks.
BHusseinObama

Sugar Grove, IL

#2352 Sep 22, 2012
After I lose the election,due to my being a total incompetent, Moochelle an I will move back to my homeland, Kenya, and live like royalty.

Good luck President Romney, I hope you can clean up the incredible mess I'am leaving behind for you and the nation I so despise.

I just wish I could have had four more years to completely destroy the USA.
if your are so

Markham, IL

#2353 Sep 22, 2012
f@#@#@#@# smart why are you not in office --your all a bunch of political wanna b"s that have to much time on your hands --fight all you want you loosers.........
purple squirrel

Pismo Beach, CA

#2354 Sep 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="Collapse starting. "]<quoted text>
That's stupid.
Why not focus on the fact that the Obama campaign leaders are in disarray and spinning like tops over the recent videos of Obama touting wealth redistribution? The RNC has even bigger blockbusters ready to roll put at just the right moment, and Obamas little helpers and useful fools are starting to realize they are about to hit a wall the size of Everest. I'm loving every minute of the beginning of the collapse of the Obama illusion.[/QUOTE]

The only collapse you are seeing is the Romney campaign IMPLODING! So Fox News dragged up ONE QUOTE from our President that sounds questionable. From 1998!! ONE QUOTE. And if you listen to the whole quote (not the sound bite on Fox News) you will see what he is advocating is how our system works: We pay taxes and the govt redistributes the money.

This has been Romney's election to lose. And he is going down in flames, having run his campaign off the rails, down into a ditch, into the lake and finally bursting into flames and sinking. Open your eyes and stop listening to Fox News. You and they and other Romney supporters are GETTING DESPERATE.
purple squirrel

Pismo Beach, CA

#2355 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
Why not focus on the fact that the Obama campaign leaders are in disarray and spinning like tops over the recent videos of Obama touting wealth redistribution?
Fox news did it's best to put the video made by the president on a par with Romney's bizarre 47% tape. Romney needs to realize that the public is not as stupid as he sees them. The public is not stupid, and Fox's efforts efforts to use an almost two decades old tape of the presidents remarks on a level with Romney's comments fell flat.
Romney lost the election the day his infamous video clip was brought to light. He can't distance himself from his callous remarks.
Very very TRUE. People in America like to think of themselves as hard working and to have a politician (or anyone for that matter) call us otherwise, well, that does not sit well with the American people on all sides of the political spectrum. The exceedingly stupid thing about this is that even if Romney feels this way (which I am sure he does), to get up on stage and actually say this in this day and age of cell phone video shows he is totally effing CLUELESS!! Hasn't he heard the old adage: If you keep your mouth shut, you may be thought a fool, but don't open it and REMOVE ALL DOUBT.

I suspect the election is over. However, one thing I have learned in life is you should NEVER discount the other team. You NEVER know what they are going to do and comeback wins are legendary. These Romney people are getting desperate and desperate folks do desperate things.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2356 Sep 22, 2012
if your are so wrote:
f@#@#@#@# smart why are you not in office --your all a bunch of political wanna b"s that have to much time on your hands --fight all you want you loosers.........
Thank you for granting us permission. I'm sure both sides appreciate your granting us that right.
Poster amarillio

United States

#2357 Sep 22, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
[QUOTE who="Collapse starting. "]<quoted text>
That's stupid.
Why not focus on the fact that the Obama campaign leaders are in disarray and spinning like tops over the recent videos of Obama touting wealth redistribution? The RNC has even bigger blockbusters ready to roll put at just the right moment, and Obamas little helpers and useful fools are starting to realize they are about to hit a wall the size of Everest. I'm loving every minute of the beginning of the collapse of the Obama illusion. "

The only collapse you are seeing is the Romney campaign IMPLODING! So Fox News dragged up ONE QUOTE from our President that sounds questionable. From 1998!! ONE QUOTE. And if you listen to the whole quote (not the sound bite on Fox News) you will see what he is advocating is how our system works: We pay taxes and the govt redistributes the money.

This has been Romney's election to lose. And he is going down in flames, having run his campaign off the rails, down into a ditch, into the lake and finally bursting into flames and sinking. Open your eyes and stop listening to Fox News. You and they and other Romney supporters are GETTING DESPERATE.
Yeah. Real desperate. Not. Your lord and master has a BIG secret, and it will soon be world wide news. He's toast and you are a turd. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

Why don't you go down to the trailer park office and buy some more Zig Zag to roll your weed. Smoking it in your mama's corn cob pipe does NOT make you look like General McArthur on a wild trip.

Dump your drool cup and try again. And buh bye Barry.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2358 Sep 22, 2012
If I was the GOP candidate, I would be ahead in all the states.
-Herman Cain

Boy, you Republicans really blew it. You should have gone with the Ladies Man.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2359 Sep 22, 2012
Updated electoral numbers:

Strong Obama 255

Leaning Obama 68

Toss up 24

Strong Romney 181

Leaning Romney 10

needed to win: 270
Poster amarillio

Round Lake, IL

#2360 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
Updated electoral numbers:

Strong Obama 255

Leaning Obama 68

Toss up 24

Strong Romney 181

Leaning Romney 10

needed to win: 270
Another fine report from the Huffington Puffington Post. Pardon me, I'm laughing so hard I may puke on the picture of Obama in the bottom of my toilet.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2361 Sep 22, 2012
Mormons believe that God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man. They also believe in a plurality of gods and contend that "as man is, God once was; as God is, man may become." Finally, while Christians believe Jesus is the self existent creator of all things, Mormons believe Jesus is the spirit brother of Lucifer, who was conceived in heaven by a celestial mother and came in flesh as the result of the Father having sex with the virgin Mary.

Don't take my word for it, ask any Mormon.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2362 Sep 22, 2012
I know it hurts, roundy. Here's another:

Obama 328

Ties 4

Romney 206

Electoral-vote.com

Now it's your turn to show us Glen Beck's predictions.
Lucky For Us

Saint Louis, MO

#2363 Sep 22, 2012
I'm not voting for a single incumbent. The 2nd,3rd,4th terme are just like grad school for theives and crooks.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#2364 Sep 22, 2012
The GOP in conjunction with Charmin Tissue is introducing a new line of toilet paper designed for the elites. It's being priced at 10 thousand dollars a roll. This price reflects their intent to keep the riff raft class of Republicans from being able to buy it. They're naming it the 47% brand. They are currently in negotiations with Mitt Romney to act as their spokesperson after the elections.
Buh bye Barry

Round Lake, IL

#2365 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
I know it hurts, roundy. Here's another:
Obama 328
Ties 4
Romney 206
Electoral-vote.com
Now it's your turn to show us Glen Beck's predictions.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Resting until the big announcement about your boy. You apparently haven't heard. Have fun with your polls.
Buh bye Barry

Round Lake, IL

#2366 Sep 22, 2012
seriously wrote:
The GOP in conjunction with Charmin Tissue is introducing a new line of toilet paper designed for the elites. It's being priced at 10 thousand dollars a roll. This price reflects their intent to keep the riff raft class of Republicans from being able to buy it. They're naming it the 47% brand. They are currently in negotiations with Mitt Romney to act as their spokesperson after the elections.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So stupid. But you go with that and have fun. See ya in Chicago Barry. Your community organizer (rabble rouser) post awaits.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#2367 Sep 22, 2012
Poster amarillio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Real desperate. Not. Your lord and master has a BIG secret, and it will soon be world wide news. He's toast and you are a turd. You can dish it out but you can't take it.
Why don't you go down to the trailer park office and buy some more Zig Zag to roll your weed. Smoking it in your mama's corn cob pipe does NOT make you look like General McArthur on a wild trip.
Dump your drool cup and try again. And buh bye Barry.
Let's update your name count shall we?

olive oil/Helpful Harry/Get a clue/Marxist watch/Liberals can stick it/Beware/Not buying your stuff/oh well/Meet Mr Genius/Seeiously sorry/Not for me/From the Denver Post/jon/rock the vote/Reggie L/Larry sinclaire/Irving the balanced/Tool Watch/Rashire Patel/Collapse starting./Poster amarillio

And then there's:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question

And THEN there's:

James/Failed Follower/Open Mike/Swell Giy/OOOOOooooooo/Sorry for you too/History Lesson Noted/2008 not no 2012 no way/Skanky wives/a reader doesnt read/Say what/Hillbillies for Obama/Get Your Tickets Today/Man With Telescope/Not so fast/Oh really/Think my way or else/Pathetic you/He did THAT Bruce/Sorry/Start with this Want more/Olive Shmolive/Won me over Not/5 Trillion $/Numbers are bummers/Busted/Goion in Matoon/The TRUTH/THE END IS NEAR/Loon in Matoon/Rigger Nitch/Sick of him/Liberals can stick it/Your world view/Yuuuup/Not buying your stuff/God help us/Israel God bless you/Alone without your A&&/Decision Made/Not happy at all/Helpful Harry/Gimmie/Not distracted by glitter/Rashire Patel/My choice/Power Outage Warning/No Comment Decide yo sef/Score Keeper/To Oblabla/Buh bye Barry

All those names?^^^^^^^

If they're not a sign of desperation they're definitely a sign of some serious psychosis.

Does each voice sound different in your head as it's telling you what to type?

Does each one order something different off the Dollar Menu?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#2368 Sep 22, 2012
Buh bye Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't always hear the voices in my head, but when I do? I post on Topix!
Yeah ... that sounds about right.
Your brain is ROTTING

Round Lake, IL

#2369 Sep 22, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's update your name count shall we?
olive oil/Helpful Harry/Get a clue/Marxist watch/Liberals can stick it/Beware/Not buying your stuff/oh well/Meet Mr Genius/Seeiously sorry/Not for me/From the Denver Post/jon/rock the vote/Reggie L/Larry sinclaire/Irving the balanced/Tool Watch/Rashire Patel/Collapse starting./Poster amarillio
And then there's:
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question
And THEN there's:
James/Failed Follower/Open Mike/Swell Giy/OOOOOooooooo/Sorry for you too/History Lesson Noted/2008 not no 2012 no way/Skanky wives/a reader doesnt read/Say what/Hillbillies for Obama/Get Your Tickets Today/Man With Telescope/Not so fast/Oh really/Think my way or else/Pathetic you/He did THAT Bruce/Sorry/Start with this Want more/Olive Shmolive/Won me over Not/5 Trillion $/Numbers are bummers/Busted/Goion in Matoon/The TRUTH/THE END IS NEAR/Loon in Matoon/Rigger Nitch/Sick of him/Liberals can stick it/Your world view/Yuuuup/Not buying your stuff/God help us/Israel God bless you/Alone without your A&&/Decision Made/Not happy at all/Helpful Harry/Gimmie/Not distracted by glitter/Rashire Patel/My choice/Power Outage Warning/No Comment Decide yo sef/Score Keeper/To Oblabla/Buh bye Barry
All those names?^^^^^^^
If they're not a sign of desperation they're definitely a sign of some serious psychosis.
Does each voice sound different in your head as it's telling you what to type?
Does each one order something different off the Dollar Menu?
Add this one from another fan of yours. You have waaaaaayyyyyy too much time on your hands. The booze is taking it's toll and your moon sized ego is growing each time you hit "Post Comment". Soon you will become too good even for your failed president, followed by your self appointment as "Chief Pontificater, King of the World, the Solar System, and all Asteroids Within One Light Year".

Unfortunately for you, your orbit appears to be around Rigel 12.

Did you arrive on the shoulder of God or on a flying saucer?

So wonderful to be learning from the MASTER OF ALL. And The Joke of the Universe. What a fine useful fool you are for the failed one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autumn Ligon 18 min Trashy 2
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) 3 hr SlickDick 28
Ballgame 5 hr Fan 1
Marty Dee Williams Lipe Followell 7 hr Jeff 15
Sesser football coaches 13 hr Donkus 2
Sami's family restaurant (Jun '13) Wed samis sux 82
Sesser Audit. Attorney General / Police not pu... Nov 18 Carrol Kelly 12
Sesser Dating
Find my Match

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sesser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sesser

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
ESPN12:48 PM
Broncos' Sanders: Hit was legal; ready to go
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Rams' defense closer to expectations - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:30 PM
Rodney McLeod not fined for hit that concussed Emmanuel Sanders