First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sid

New Harmony, IN

#21 Dec 6, 2011
knows 1st abt bullying wrote:
<quoted text> that doesn't mean shit....my 2 sons test extremely higher than their classmates & get held (slowed down) up bc some of the others in their classes do not learn that fast....my kids are not nerds or geeks...they are athletes that excel at everything they try...but as for the bullying they have been bullied for 5 yrs & Logsdon ignores until you stand up for yourself....last yr my youngest was in 1st grade & his grandpa was dying he told the kid bullying him not to seat next to him the kid did he shoved my son & my son gave him a bloody nose after taking his abuse for yrs....he 7 yr old son spent 2 days in high school acr...I was not informed until 2:00 on the 1st day....gee..sounds fair doesn't it....I told Logsdon I could not afford to quit my job to do hers and make sure my kids get to & from school safely & her exact response was well you do what you gotta do...gee we have an awesome principal .....the truth is starting to come out...I will see to it....
I, too, have a son in that class, and I have known Mrs. Logsdon to be very fair.
If you think your son has the right to tell someone where they can or cannot sit, you are sadly mistaken. Then, to compound matters, your son punches him in the nose, drawing blood?? While itís a shame his grandpa was dying, that does not excuse his behavior. Do you think all of the other studentsí lives are devoid of problems? It sounds to me like your son ended up EXACTLY where he belonged. Of course, you couldnít be expected to understand that, given your unrealistic summations of your children. They excel at EVERYTHING? Lol. Apparently not at handling bullies. AND, the apple doesnít fall that far from the tree. Judging from your post, you are a troublemaker and of low intelligence. The odds are greatly against you begetting two children destined to be brain surgeons. The thought that my kid or the others are holding yours back is laughable, at best.
Deebo

De Soto, IL

#22 Dec 6, 2011
Perhaps by "excel" she means her kid is potentially a shift boss at McDonald's instead of a cashier.

You never know about someone else's idea of success.
Wow

Herrin, IL

#23 Dec 11, 2011
We have a good principal. Someone needs to take a reaistic view of their kids.
Meh

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 20, 2013
This debate has reminded me why I always hated living in Sesser. Half of the town is a bunch of inbred fuckbags, the other half are conceited douche nozzles. Hell, the only time I go back is to boost my ego. As for my time at Sesser-Valier, not the worst school I have been to. The bullying was rampant though. It's funny how kids thought they were hot shit, but are now flipping burgers or so happy to be working at G.T. It's kind of depressing really..... Not for me, but for humanity.
swift

United States

#26 Jan 30, 2013
i just don't see these problems.
s/v is a great school with great personal.
people in sesser are friendly.
as far as working at g-t or mcdonalds at
least these people are working and trying to support their families. I live right outside sesser but
in sesser everyday. you won't find to many towns
better than sesser.
Yeah buddy

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 6, 2013
swift wrote:
i just don't see these problems.
s/v is a great school with great personal.
people in sesser are friendly.
as far as working at g-t or mcdonalds at
least these people are working and trying to support their families. I live right outside sesser but
in sesser everyday. you won't find to many towns
better than sesser.
You have obviously never been outside of Southern Illinois. I can think of many places I would rather live than Sesser. And as for my comment about G-T, good on those people working there trying to support their families. But, they are stuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats wrong with the people in this town 1 hr Mike Honcho 19
got stabbed? 5 hr curious 6
Sherry Shepard still owes old man $200 8 hr Jack 1
Liz Durbin Pierce 23 hr busted 4
Nothing to do? 23 hr True 11
jokers den is for sale (Sep '13) Fri jeremy1980 46
Brooke bowlin Fri Seriously 4
Sesser Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?