Boilingpoint

Carmi, IL

#157 Apr 11, 2013
It's a great day for Sesser!! We have a new Mayor.... One I pray will be honest and fair. We all need to back this mn and keep him in our prayers.
Ned was corrupt and he got the boot!! Praise God!
cop

Du Quoin, IL

#158 Apr 11, 2013
Its like the sun has came out after 6 months of rain. Move on this is gonna be great. New direction. The old one was not workn. Now need to change city counsil.
HOOKED ON PHONICS

Marion, IL

#159 Apr 12, 2013
HOOKED ON PHONICS wrote:
<quoted text>
reading this was way too much work!!! Nothing worse than someone trying to "act" intelligent and get all serious on topix.com hahaha and the poor S.O.B. cant spell!
WOW, so three words were misspelled, it was still easy to understand his point. The Mayor will get revenge on you if he can. Inside scoop, Rob and the Mayor are really pissed because they turned in the charges about the former librarian to the D.A. They looked and just laughed and told them to basically take a hike as there was no case. So there you go, I think that clears her of the accusations. You want to talk about getting paided for not being at work, what about the street Supt. and the Police Chief, one you can never tell if he is at work, or working on his own excavating business or ice cream business when on City time. And the Police Chief seemes to be able to be in two places at one time as he is supposed to be full time for Abbots and the City at the same time. Past policemen that used to work up there said they "had to clock Rob in many times when he wasn't even there" by orders of Rob himself.
truth be known

Brighton, MO

#160 Apr 13, 2013
You people are all so blind.
say what

Carbondale, IL

#163 Apr 13, 2013
Shannon ( her daughter's second husband ) was dropped of the charges that the girl had against him. The judge threw the case out after she admitted that she falsified the charges. I do know that for a fact. He is a good guy. You need to know the real facts before you go slamming an innocent man. I have lived in this city for more than 40 years and I consider myself as a hard working, decent, law abiding citizen. I voted for Ashmore and alot of hard working, decent, law abiding citizens did also. So don't put me or those people in with the group of the so called "parasites" as you call them. As for the ex-librarian and her family, I don't know what has been going on there and neither do I care. I'm just glad to here that the library is doing good.
Marie

Herrin, IL

#165 Apr 13, 2013
news flash wrote:
Hmmm 60% of the votes. Sesser must be full of dumpster divers!
Less than half of the population voted.
The bottom feeders carried him into office, and everyone knows it.
Sad, but true.
Walter

Galatia, IL

#168 Apr 13, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than half of the population voted.
The bottom feeders carried him into office, and everyone knows it.
Sad, but true.
Marie, you need to get the facts before you make a statement. There are 1,566 registered voters in the city of Sesser. 1,163 ballots were cast. That is just a few votes under 75%. Ned-448 votes(38.59%); Jason-713 votes(61.41%). You have insulted the decent people in town who voted Jason into office. Shame on you.
truth be known

Brighton, MO

#169 Apr 13, 2013
You obviously didn't know shannon very well then. . And he went for quite sometime as a registered sex offender. The charges weren't dropped, the felony was espunged thanks to lots of money and politics. That was also per the parasites.
say what

Carbondale, IL

#171 Apr 13, 2013
Funny, I saw the letter from the judge myself. FACT! He may have been charged by her, but later she admitted to false charges. He is not a parasite. Do you know Shannon personally? I do. Ask him to show YOU the letter. Shannon has helped save many peoples lives. You sound like you have major issues with him.
Marie

Herrin, IL

#172 Apr 13, 2013
news flash wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the Sesser Elite must not care they didn't vote. Now quit cryingand judging people you fake christian.
No crying here, Lol.
My life isn't going to change one iota.
Not sure where the "fake Christian" stuff is coming from though. It's almost as if the bottom feeders are disappointed that the people who voted for Mitchell aren't throwing a fit.
Heather

Sesser, IL

#173 Apr 13, 2013
Maybe he finally grew up? We were seeing each other quite a bit before I found out he was married. Then his wife was messing around on him so I dont feel to guilty. Have not seen him in years and don't care to.
Marie

Herrin, IL

#175 Apr 14, 2013
sinister wrote:
<quoted text>you keep calling people bottom feeders and judging people. You are fake and pathetic. You are so upset your Ned boy did not win you can not stand it. You my dear are on the losing team suck it up buttercup.
I'll leave the judging to the almighty.
I am calling a spade a spade however. You say I "keep" doing it, so I guess I'm consistent. I think that would be the opposite of "fake." Nice try tho, Lol.

As far as being on any "team" goes, nah. I didn't do any campaigning, I just recognized who the best candidate was. He didn't win, and I'm fine with that. I didn't vote Obama either, but the sun has come up for the last five years and I'm prospering rather nicely. It's almost as if you Ashmore people can't believe that life didn't suddenly change for you overnight because he won.
not marie

Saint Louis, MO

#176 Apr 14, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll leave the judging to the almighty.
I am calling a spade a spade however. You say I "keep" doing it, so I guess I'm consistent. I think that would be the opposite of "fake." Nice try tho, Lol.
As far as being on any "team" goes, nah. I didn't do any campaigning, I just recognized who the best candidate was. He didn't win, and I'm fine with that. I didn't vote Obama either, but the sun has come up for the last five years and I'm prospering rather nicely. It's almost as if you Ashmore people can't believe that life didn't suddenly change for you overnight because he won.
not yet, the truth will come to light. I hope Ned does time
smiles

Marion, IL

#177 Apr 14, 2013
truth be known wrote:
Everyone wants to complain about Neds faults. How about a mother who slept with two of her daughters husbands. That's. Just wrong in anyones book.
must comment since truth be known is so factual whats wrong in anyone's book is who and why anyone allowed Ned to even enter a high school function as date when fact he was over the age of 50 (snow white due to age not hair color) were all wack jobs!! So my opinion is the female sleeping with daughters husband's is a slut and not a good mother and old man at high school functions is well..SICK!!!
cra cra

Marion, IL

#178 Apr 14, 2013
smiles wrote:
<quoted text>must comment since truth be known is so factual whats wrong in anyone's book is who and why anyone allowed Ned to even enter a high school function as date when fact he was over the age of 50 (snow white due to age not hair color) were all wack jobs!! So my opinion is the female sleeping with daughters husband's is a slut and not a good mother and old man at high school functions is well..SICK!!!
only true fact on whole thread ..........
smiles

Marion, IL

#181 Apr 14, 2013
Maybe not but i was:-) and old news on kim ex mother in law and doubtful that the Terry family from benton needed anything from him..more worried about everyone but urself sounds like go join a club and mingle with others might help:-)
if you only knew

Carthage, MO

#182 Apr 14, 2013
Hell kims working on her next husband now, she's getting bored.
Bad Karma

Madison, TN

#185 Apr 15, 2013
I don't think the x mayor know's how to keep his pants zipped.. Most people would be in prison , still wondering why he isn't here.. Don't everyone else??????
Bad karma

Fairview Heights, IL

#186 Apr 15, 2013
Ned had no how. If he had he would have been in prison. Still wondering why he isn't.
Your kidding

Madison, TN

#187 Apr 15, 2013
rosco wrote:
Do you think this town could move on? What's done is done. I never seen such mean people. I use to think this town was full of great people. This site proves that wrong! Does anyone have morals anymore? What an embarrassment to the few good folks that are left!
Morals.. think about that..really hard.. 16---57,, got it yet.????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor poor Kimmy 13 min not foolin me 153
Immanuel Baptist Church . . . purveyors of jenk... 2 hr Buzzkill 5
Spears' 6 hr Husband 11
Natalie Hartley 8 hr Hahaha 39
Jason Confer Mon following 21
warning: Sun not your average ... 1
cheating wives Sat rat 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages