eyes wide open

Murphysboro, IL

#135 Apr 8, 2013
I do know that on the last election, some OUT OF THE CITY people got to vote absentee ballots and that definitely wasn't right! They know who they are. Hint, one works up at city hall. One candidate discovered it after the election and tried to fight it. THAT is one thing that definitely was wrong in the last election. Those same people were trying to get annexed in to the city this time to vote, but they won't get to.
Ashamed

Enfield, IL

#136 Apr 8, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text> Ned lives is a glass house. He can't afford to throw stones. I remember the last Sesser mayor election. Ned did good to beat a drunk, crooked, gay lawyer that had a well known bad reputation. If Jason doesn't win with at least 65% of the vote, it will surprise me.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Bringing Gary(deceased) into this is totally uncalled for...Wanda!!
redrum

United States

#137 Apr 8, 2013
Tired of the Assmore Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is seriously funny coming from the Assmore camp since they got several of their out of town friends to change their addresses--didn't really move--to city addresses so they could vote for Jason, and had them vote early in Benton so they wouldn't be questioned by election judges here in town who would know they hadn't moved. Somehow, I don't think that's legal or ethical, either. Plus, it would be a little difficult to keep the same person or persons going in to vote as different people in front of the election judges.
whats the matter? Get a little taste of your own medicine? Boohoo! fighting fire with fire! Suck ass !
redrum

United States

#138 Apr 8, 2013
Ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of yourself. Bringing Gary(deceased) into this is totally uncalled for...Wanda!!
well put ashamed
who really cares

Stockton, MO

#139 Apr 8, 2013
Holy poop! All of you morons could go on and on forever. I am so thankful tomorrow is election day. Then maybe we can all go back to our own lives and stop gosipping about Ned or Jason. This all is so ridiculous. The people who write on here are the people who make sesser look bad
Wanda

Christopher, IL

#140 Apr 8, 2013
Ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of yourself. Bringing Gary(deceased) into this is totally uncalled for...Wanda!!
Ahhh I'm sorry. I just brought up proof how weak Ned really is that the Mitchell team is wanting to forget.
cop

Benton, IL

#141 Apr 9, 2013
Remember to vote today. Maybe for once we can get it right. We all complain but we always keep voting in the same idiots. If ur not happy vote to change it. That's y we r americans. Ashmore for a new direction.
cop

Benton, IL

#142 Apr 9, 2013
Just four more hours and we will have begun to change the guard. Been a long time but it will be worth the wait
what

Enfield, IL

#143 Apr 9, 2013
cop wrote:
Remember to vote today. Maybe for once we can get it right. We all complain but we always keep voting in the same idiots. If ur not happy vote to change it. That's y we r americans. Ashmore for a new direction.
Americans not americans.
waldo truth

Carmi, IL

#144 Apr 9, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Americans not americans.
get a life english teacher... o sorry... English Teacher (proper noun)
waldo truth

Carmi, IL

#145 Apr 9, 2013
Tired of the Assmore Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is seriously funny coming from the Assmore camp since they got several of their out of town friends to change their addresses--didn't really move--to city addresses so they could vote for Jason, and had them vote early in Benton so they wouldn't be questioned by election judges here in town who would know they hadn't moved. Somehow, I don't think that's legal or ethical, either. Plus, it would be a little difficult to keep the same person or persons going in to vote as different people in front of the election judges.
legal ... ethical ...??? at least they are living and arent currently residing 6 feet under.
Hold Up

Murphysboro, IL

#146 Apr 9, 2013
ASHMORE WINS!!!!!!!
look further

Enfield, IL

#147 Apr 9, 2013
Ashmore wins! Thank God! Good things to come for our town!!
Wanda

Christopher, IL

#148 Apr 9, 2013
look further wrote:
Ashmore wins! Thank God! Good things to come for our town!!
The Nerd went down. The citizens of Sesser finally woke up.
get it right

Butler, PA

#149 Apr 10, 2013
Good bye ned and a big goodbye to rob
Conservative

New York, NY

#152 Apr 10, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text> Ned lives is a glass house. He can't afford to throw stones. I remember the last Sesser mayor election. Ned did good to beat a drunk, crooked, gay lawyer that had a well known bad reputation. If Jason doesn't win with at least 65% of the vote, it will surprise me.
If you are a young person your parents didn't teach you not to speak ill of the dead. Or your a washed up drunk or druggy who hasn't anything better to do than to
post something that bad wanda sounds like you might be a bar fly now doesn't that sound nice
Conservative

New York, NY

#153 Apr 10, 2013
OpenYourArms wrote:
I hope Ashmore camp can control all his loyal followers. Especially, when it comes to people of other ethnic backgrounds. This may get interesting!
You bet it will birds of a feather flock together
Hank Schrader

Herrin, IL

#154 Apr 10, 2013
observer wrote:
Hey Hank Schrader you feeling a little butt sore this morning? HA HA !!!!!!!!!!
What in the world is that supposed to mean?
The best candidate (IMHO) did not win. We just lost 35 years of experience. But, life goes on.
rosco

De Soto, IL

#155 Apr 10, 2013
Do you think this town could move on? What's done is done. I never seen such mean people. I use to think this town was full of great people. This site proves that wrong! Does anyone have morals anymore? What an embarrassment to the few good folks that are left!
Marie

Herrin, IL

#156 Apr 10, 2013
rosco wrote:
Do you think this town could move on? What's done is done. I never seen such mean people. I use to think this town was full of great people. This site proves that wrong! Does anyone have morals anymore? What an embarrassment to the few good folks that are left!
Preach it, brotha......totally agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alecia kay dunbar (Apr '15) 5 hr Did her once 35
Luke Erwin 8 hr Nonsense 2
sara wilce Sun Turd Ferguson 9
Amanda Bethune Sun Dikesgoaway 3
amos abbott (Dec '09) Sun Sammy 42
Thomas & Erin Wright? (Nov '14) Sat Katlyn F 24
New rats on the block Feb 6 Roxi V 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages