|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sam the Man wrote:
Did anyone besides me notice that Ned took the whole front page of the TALK ABOUT SESSER,{The newsletter that comes with your water bill } To use for his bid for mayor. So he got free whole page and WE paid to have it sent out.
I noticed and so did a lot of other people. This has cost him a few votes that I know of. He must have thought the citizens of Sesser were too dumb to realize he was using our tax dollars to promote himself.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I guess SESSER'S BIGGEST CHEERLEADER thinks that he can do whatever he wants. Is'nt that what he has always done with the taxpayer's money?
grimreaper

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

That's bullshit. Ned knows his time is up. Tryn anything he can to win. He is not the only problem. Get rid of all those uppity pricks on the counsil. He won by 70 votes last time. Ashmore will win this time. Justice will be done.
bulldog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

4 real wrote:
<quoted text>get your head out of the sand. Do you really think this town is prospering. look at the empty buildings on main street.
Yes and the only one who uses these places are the ones climbing under neds desk to suck him off.
bulldog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Original Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I call B.S.
Are you accusing Ned of a felony? Please be more specific and tell me that this isn't your candidate's only platform? Unbelievable.
He should be put in prison with all of the other scum. After all he did have sex with two little girls. Then payed the parents off to keep their mouth shut.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Well, we received another card in the mail today from SESSER'S BIGGEST CHEERLEADER. It says "If it ain't broke don't fix it". What is he talking about? I can think of an awful lot of things that are broke in this city. Why did we need that expensive sign in front of city hall? You can't read it all unless you make a complete stop and it's funny that they don't even put the date or time for the next council meeting on it. Ridiculous! We can't even get a McDonolds here. The owner from West City's McDonalds was talked to about putting one here, but he said as long as our current mayor is in office, he would'nt even consider it. What about the 5 year mowing contract that was passed without even taking bids from other qualified mowing services here in Sesser? I could go on and on. Well, Mr. Cheerleader, IT IS BROKE! I hope Jason gets in and really does FIX things.
Mad Man

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bravo, eyes wide open! You are exactly right, it is broke. Ned has become a dictator instead of a mayor.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

We recieved another political card in the mail today from the Sesser cheerleader. Oh my goodness, he has resorted to using cute little puppies now to get votes! He takes credit for helping find the poor little critter. It was so touching and I just couldn't stop crying. NOT! How far is he going to go to get votes? And the adventure continues.....
Marie

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Awful lot of baseless accusations here. Seems like the camp of an inexperienced young man is starting to run scared and take a few cheap shots.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Baseless? You must be just as blind as the cheerleader is! And no, I definitely am NOT scared. Maybe the cheerleader is a little on edge. That's probably why he is spitting out those rediculous cards so often.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

By the way, on the card he writes - Mayor Michell, WITH THE HELP of two other residents FOUND Princess and returned her home by the next morning. He posted on facebook that the dog was lost. Todd and Lauren FOUND the dog! Can you believe that he tries to take credit with the HELP from two others. The way that he wrote the story on the card was just another way of misleading everyone. Oh brother!
kwel

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Well I just read the paper. That pretty much sums it up. Ned thinks keep going the way they have. That ain't workn too good. Jason wants changes. That would be nice. Open bids for a mowing contract. What is wrong with that as long as they have insurance. Or is bob woll and city counsil members above all that. Ashmore will be mayor Wednesday morn. Unless ned has the people living in the cemetary vote. Which could happen.
Doubtfire

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

kwel wrote:
Well I just read the paper. That pretty much sums it up. Ned thinks keep going the way they have. That ain't workn too good. Jason wants changes. That would be nice. Open bids for a mowing contract. What is wrong with that as long as they have insurance. Or is bob woll and city counsil members above all that. Ashmore will be mayor Wednesday morn. Unless ned has the people living in the cemetary vote. Which could happen.
IF Jason gets it he wont take office till May! I guess having a drunk and liar is what this town wants! I don't agree with him trying to get charges dropped on a former city employee who stold money from tax payers for years and lied about it! Just because she is playing dirty politics doesnt mean she shouldn't be held responsiblefor her actions.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I do agree that some citizens are not voting for the current mayor, because they have a personal axe to grind. There are alot of good and decent citizens here that are just frustrated and fed up with so many unfair decisions that he has made. If you go against him, he usually threatens you and that is alarming. The power has gone to his head. That is why I would never post my real name on here.
Sam the man

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

i THINK POST #98 SAID IT ALL.
OpenYourArms

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

I hope Ashmore camp can control all his loyal followers. Especially, when it comes to people of other ethnic backgrounds. This may get interesting!
Good news

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Ned just bought me a ice cream cone. thx VOTE ASHMORE FOR MAYOR!
Hold Up

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

So the card that came in the mail today from our "glorious mayor" was for a free ice cream cone from the custard stand isn't that buying votes?? You have to sign the card when you hand it in.....who is desperate now???
Doubtfireliarlia r

Sesser, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Doubtfire wrote:
<quoted text> IF Jason gets it he wont take office till May! I guess having a drunk and liar is what this town wants! I don't agree with him trying to get charges dropped on a former city employee who stold money from tax payers for years and lied about it! Just because she is playing dirty politics doesnt mean she shouldn't be held responsiblefor her actions.
Been listening to more of the Mayors lies I see, this is what happenes when he is through with you. He knows La..opps, I mean the rotten city employee knows about some of the things he has done. So they make up that she took grant money and stole by not being at work but getting payed for it. Yup, this is exactly the type of rath anyone suffers when he thinks you might have something on him and he realises he can't control you any more. He will do all he can to discredit you first with lies and threats and then since the new lebrarian wants to show him how loyal she is, she is willing to lie and twist truths around to make her look like she is the savior of the library and help the mayor get even with someone that he now wants revenge on.
eyes wide open

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday, we were having an interesting conversation with many people about the many desperate cards that the mayor has been sending out. One person commented and said "Wouldn't it be really funny if the next card that we get from him will be a check or something like that to try to get our votes?" We all laughed. Oh my goodness! It really happened! Now he is REALLY trying to buy votes from ALL of the citizens of Sesser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sesser Discussions

Search the Sesser Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me about Russell and Debbie Roe... (Feb '13) 4 hr Yep 15
skanklin county retards 4 hr TRW 4
Benton Evening News (May '13) 6 hr Seriously 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
Kiley Smith 11 hr lol hmm 24
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr nono 3,849
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 hr newpoly 1,867
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE