um no, do a background check.
tucker23

United States

#5 May 25, 2011
She is so nasty and a homeless junkie
Been there done that

United States

#6 May 25, 2011
Whats everyone know about the murder in Freeman Spur last night?
Amy L Brown

Mount Vernon, IL

#7 May 26, 2011
No matter whats shes done she is still a good person at heart!
dime bag

La Grange, IL

#8 May 26, 2011
who you talking about
big dog

La Grange, IL

#10 May 27, 2011
okay what she look like
why not

Milton, FL

#11 May 27, 2011
big dog wrote:
okay what she look like
See comment from 'tucker23' above. Or just look her up on facebook.
Tosh Pearswell

Herrin, IL

#12 May 27, 2011
Amy L Brown wrote:
No matter whats shes done she is still a good person at heart!
You're serious right? Have you seen her lately? I think you'd change your opinion,more HOPELESS than ever!
Tosh Pearswell

Herrin, IL

#13 Jun 12, 2011
She's a hopeless huffer,drug abuser,liar,will do anything with any guy to get what she wants and does NOT care who she hurts in the process!
Mrs Red

Benton, IL

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Tosh Pearswell wrote:
She's a hopeless huffer,drug abuser,liar,will do anything with any guy to get what she wants and does NOT care who she hurts in the process!
~~~~~~~~~~
She is pregnant and huffing air duster and taking all kinds of pills and doing whatever she can do to get high including using needles and getting drunk. She tries to sell pain medication and nerve medication to buy air duster to huff!! So yes, I'd say she has a major problem with huffing.
I recently found out she had sex with my fiance. She pretended to be my best friend and I was only her friend cause I felt sorry for her because she's addicted to huffing air duster and having a lot of issues with people, and I found out the hard way why everyone can't stand her! I tried to help her and be a real friend to her and she betrayed me the first chance she got!
Hopelessly addicted to air duster is an understatement and she has been doing it her entire pregnancy. She's due to have the poor baby in a couple months. She is a nasty, dirty, lying, whore and has no idea who the baby's father is. She is not any kind of person who you would want as your friend that's for sure. She is nothing but a compulsive liar and is not to be trusted.
She has caused so many people problems and will use you and back-stab you at the first opportunity. She ruins lives and she has already ruined that poor unborn baby girl's life. I really don't wish anything bad for her but I have faith knowing Karma will get her.
These are the facts I know from my experience with Stephanie Mitchell. Not Rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher football 15 min Molly1313 7
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMare 50,075
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Common Sense 4,057
Dollar General 2 hr dope heads 14
Sesser Police 2 hr stupid dope heads 28
benton football 2 hr truth 8
Bob Hartley? 4 hr methmakers 17
Sesser Dating
Find my Match

Sesser Jobs

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sesser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sesser

Personal Finance