First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dean

United States

#22 Feb 10, 2011
You all can say what you want, but Sesser mayor is famous through out southern Illinois for being a pervert chasing little girls. And you people keep voting him back in office. What a shame, that is the best Sesser has to offer.
Ted Harrision

Evanston, IL

#23 Feb 11, 2011
Dean wrote:
You all can say what you want, but Sesser mayor is famous through out southern Illinois for being a pervert chasing little girls. And you people keep voting him back in office. What a shame, that is the best Sesser has to offer.
well said.
111abc

Vincennes, IN

#24 Mar 26, 2011
they like puling people over with out of state tags because they know they wont take to court and just pay fine , i was pulled over , got ticket , and was told by officer if i had local tag i wouldnt have gotten pulled. one conversation , ticket is gone
111abc

Vincennes, IN

#25 Mar 26, 2011
and everyone is scared of mayor , they know what happens if they vote against him , small town usa , love it or leave it
Lend_me_some_Sug ar

Fairfield, IL

#26 Mar 26, 2011
111abc wrote:
they like puling people over with out of state tags because they know they wont take to court and just pay fine , i was pulled over , got ticket , and was told by officer if i had local tag i wouldnt have gotten pulled. one conversation , ticket is gone
Don't be ridiculous. If your allegation was true, that the officer pulled you over because you didn't have a local tag, he certainly wouldn't have told you so in mundane conversation. If you are going to make an ignorant claim, at least make it worth reading.
222cba

United States

#27 Mar 30, 2011
go burn your leaves instead
TN-FYI- TAG LIGHTS

Oakland, TN

#28 Apr 22, 2011
STATE OF TENNESSEE v. ROGER L. HUNT
Every registration plate shall at all times be securely fastened in a horizontal position to the vehicle for which it is issued so to prevent
the plate from swinging and at a height of not less than twelve inches (12”) from the ground, measuring from the bottom of the plate, in a
place and position to be clearly visible and shall be maintained free from foreign materials and in a condition to be clearly legible. No tinted materials may be placed over a license plate even if the information upon the license plate is not concealed.
T.C.A.§ 55-4-110(b)(2008). The Code also provides that all motor vehicles, other than those
specifically excepted,“shall be equipped with at least two (2) and not more than four (4) headlights, with at least one (1) on each side of the front of the motor vehicle” and “two (2) red tail lamps and two (2) red stoplights on the rear of the vehicle, and one (1) tail lamp and one (1) stoplight ... on each side.” T.C.A.§ 55-9-402(a)(1),(b)(1)(2008).
These lights shall be in good condition and
operational. Id. at (c).
*The defendant is correct that the Code DOES NOT explicitly require that license plates be illuminated by a tag light.
Pertinent to the present case, section 55-4-110(b) requires that the licenseplate be “clearly visible” and “clearly legible.” Thus, if a tag light were required in this situation,
it would be under the auspices of section 55-4-110(b).
freedom

De Soto, IL

#29 Apr 22, 2011
why doesnt someone call the comptrollers office and ask when the last audit was performed in Sesser.It is the law that every city, town, or village have an audit performed at the end of the fiscal year to make sure finances are not being misappropriated or stolen. Rumor has it here that people believe that the board is saying NO to an audit. They do not have that right. What is being hidden? If there isnt anything to hide, an audit should be performed to eliminate all the rumors.
sessersucksass

United States

#31 Jun 28, 2011
Old timer wrote:
Can anyone tell me when the people of Sesser will get rid of Ned and Barrett. Vote him out next time. The Chief or might I say the one who thinks he is a Chief of Police needs a new Job. He is a embarrassment to Our town. I am told by many people staying at local camp grounds, that the word around all the camp grounds is too stay out of Sesser. Boy that really helps our stores.And it's not the fact that you really have to do something wrong here to get a ticket. I know for fact that Barrett will drum up Charges on people. and no I have not been in trouble here, I travel away from down town Sesser and shop other places to stay away from the madness. But I have seen Sesser police making stops outside town also, not coming from town but heading towards town, so what ever they did (wrong ???) was outside of town.
They have already been voted out. The election is set up tho they don't care wat all of the sesser residents want...incase u haven't already noticed.
Booby

Fairfield, IL

#32 Jun 29, 2011
Hey Old Timer in case you have not noticed they are all still in office. Even the incumbents were re-elected last April, not by much but hey a win is a win. Do your homework and be accurate. BTW I think they do a good job. Drive around other towns this size like Christopher or Zeigler and compare. There is no comparision. I like Sesser if you live her either move or run for office and straighten this bunch out.
war eagle

United States

#33 Jul 4, 2011
I agree booby they should run fir office and change the idiots......but here's a thought what was you idiots who voted for ned thinking...who in there right mind allowed that old man to even enter the sesser highschool to attend a prom...im baffeled by thishe wad well over 50 ...sick o's
Anon

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 6, 2011
war eagle wrote:
I agree booby they should run fir office and change the idiots......but here's a thought what was you idiots who voted for ned thinking...who in there right mind allowed that old man to even enter the sesser highschool to attend a prom...im baffeled by thishe wad well over 50 ...sick o's
Attend prom? What are you talking about?
booby

Geneva, IL

#35 Jul 6, 2011
War Eagle or they could have voted for Gary the drunk queer lawyer who likes little boys. I'll stick with the other guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ina mc d (Jul '11) 13 min Laura Zinzer 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Jonah1 49,932
Sesser Police 16 hr albert clensburg 20
Zack Conaway 21 hr Truth 1
Dollar General 21 hr amanda 6
jennifer manning Sun Disgusted 9
kody Vanfossan (Mar '14) Sun hmmmm 21
•••
•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sesser People Search