Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Can anyone tell me when the people of Sesser will get rid of Ned and Barrett. Vote him out next time. The Chief or might I say the one who thinks he is a Chief of Police needs a new Job. He is a embarrassment to Our town. I am told by many people staying at local camp grounds, that the word around all the camp grounds is too stay out of Sesser. Boy that really helps our stores.And it's not the fact that you really have to do something wrong here to get a ticket. I know for fact that Barrett will drum up Charges on people. and no I have not been in trouble here, I travel away from down town Sesser and shop other places to stay away from the madness. But I have seen Sesser police making stops outside town also, not coming from town but heading towards town, so what ever they did (wrong ???) was outside of town.
Jack

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

I have been told the same thing coming from the camp grounds. It is one thing to take care of crime but to pick on every one driving thru is sad. this is a small town we need all the business for our shops we can get.How many notches can he get on his belt for turn signal's and lic plate lights out.
Lol retards

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

You people are losers. There are bigger problems than turn signals and license plate lights, but at the same time look at what you gimpy bitches are whining about. Doesn't this make you as petty as your piggy. I mean for Christ sake you idiots already claimed it doesn't effect you so quit crying you douche bags, go shop in sesser and then when the shit holes that are there go out of business you might have a reason to cry, and not come off so retarded well piss off for now tards at least someone in that town has a job and a sense of job security lol I think it would be fun picking on you low lifes
later

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

He saved a womans life! He is a hero!!!! He catches the bad guys. If people in the campgrounds aren't breaking the law nothing will happen. Don't drink and drive!
Emp Sesser

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

later wrote:
He saved a womans life! He is a hero!!!! He catches the bad guys. If people in the campgrounds aren't breaking the law nothing will happen. Don't drink and drive!
you must not be from Sesser, no he did not save her life, she was cut bad but not life treating, I am close to the famly, If barrett said it was red, in fact in was pink, he always makes himself look good, when in fact his guys do all the work, Ask any of his former police officers he has fired or quite, I guess all 20 or more that has worked in 4 year's,all of them were bad?.I know two of them, and was told by both how he planted evidence on people and changed reports.
Losers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

According to states attorney Tom Dinn and state police officer Stan Diggs Barretts being a state licensed paramedic and quickly arriving on the scene and knowing what to do did in fact save the woman's life. There are at least 3 infants that were not breathing when Barrett arrived and brought them back to life. There are 4 heart attack victims still alive today because Barrett knew what to do. So there are 8 lives saved according to doctors, attorneys and state police. As for campers hmmm let's see some traffic counts and sales tax receipts to back up your claim. Or how about the 76 year old grandfather molesting his 10 year old granddaughter, busted. Or how about the New Yorkers who moved to Sesser and got in the dope business in a big way, again busted. Sounds like some of you have a personal issue here-get over it!
working man

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Losers wrote:
According to states attorney Tom Dinn and state police officer Stan Diggs Barretts being a state licensed paramedic and quickly arriving on the scene and knowing what to do did in fact save the woman's life. There are at least 3 infants that were not breathing when Barrett arrived and brought them back to life. There are 4 heart attack victims still alive today because Barrett knew what to do. So there are 8 lives saved according to doctors, attorneys and state police. As for campers hmmm let's see some traffic counts and sales tax receipts to back up your claim. Or how about the 76 year old grandfather molesting his 10 year old granddaughter, busted. Or how about the New Yorkers who moved to Sesser and got in the dope business in a big way, again busted. Sounds like some of you have a personal issue here-get over it!
damm Barrett, Im sorry didnot call you a Chief. "Oh you don't deserve that title" this sounds like Barrett wrote this. all these people he saved in what dream. Drug bust? hmmm probably the same drugs found over and over, straight out of the Police Department lock up. This comes from City Hall and his own people. Can you say PLANTED.Just ask his Boss the Mayor, you can find him searching for a new wife at the grade school or High School, O'h you forgot about how Barrett hid that one. I have lived around Sesser for over 60 Years and had seen a lot of things, Back in the Coal mining days around here they would not have put up with this.
Losers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

So working man when did you lose your drivers license? Perhaps you should put your name on the ballot and just straighten things out in Sesser. If it's that bad do something besides shoot your mouth off get all your loser butts and get elected. I too have been around Sesser over 60 years and worked in the coal mines too, don't think things are that bad but all those lives saved, drug busts are a matter of PUBLIC record, check them out before showing your stupidity. Facts man are what we need!
working man

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Losers wrote:
So working man when did you lose your drivers license? Perhaps you should put your name on the ballot and just straighten things out in Sesser. If it's that bad do something besides shoot your mouth off get all your loser butts and get elected. I too have been around Sesser over 60 years and worked in the coal mines too, don't think things are that bad but all those lives saved, drug busts are a matter of PUBLIC record, check them out before showing your stupidity. Facts man are what we need!
Never lost my Lic,I don't drink, but I stay out of Sesser,I buy my gas out of town, I shop out of town,Is a good one, how about the time when Our Great Chief (JOKE) tried to arrest one of of my Friends Grand daughter for driving Suspended, she was found in her boyfriends driveway in his truck. Our Great Chief (JOKE) said he saw here driving and arrested her. Called a tow truck to tow off the truck. The funny thing about it was the tow truck driver there in Sesser found that the truck had no Motor.Hmm I quess she removed it that fast. You can check that out your self. drug bust? thats good when you have been caught planting drugs by your own officers.
Witness

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

I known about the truck with no motor thats a fact the other stuff I dont know about.
Losers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

So I suppose the two pounds last week taken by Chief Barrett, State Police, Drug Task Force was planted? You are too funny. The only tow truck in town will be easy to check out but I suppose no tickets were issued, right? But if she was arrested there is a record so how about names and dates to prove your claim? That would eliminate all the rumor on this case. Still say you have some sort of vendetta or ax to grind. If you hate it that bad and things are so wrong you always have the option to move to a better place. As far as officers knowing about drugs being planted they have a legal obligation to report that. The state police would investigate that immediately. Are you a former employee of Sesser?
working man

Evanston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Two pound, thats funny your the only one who knows about that? No one else has heard that, and believe me, if that was true Barrett would have been all over the News. And no Sir I have not ever worked for Sesser. I think you need to get out and talk to people. My fight is not with you. Look around, just like with the cafe here, owned by Sesser? and all advertisement for the cafe is done through the Mayor print shop.And the city pays for that. Do you think that's right also.If so, "Sir you are a one minded person".
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

No, the state police wouldn't investigate it immediately..... They sure didn't in a neighboring village, matter of fact they screwed it up. And as for "batman" stan diggs , he's a douche as well. The deputy in saline county.... Isp was going to get the keys to the house and knew the keys were coming, but instead "super Stan" decided to kick the door in so he could look cool. Lmao, scum bag.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

I live in Sesser, and I don't see to many stores for people to shop, so if your doing something wrong when your driving, then no matter what your going to get pulled over. Its pretty easy for the Sesser PD to be able to cover the whole town sense it is in fact quiet small, so give the police a break, and make sure you go the speed limit and signal when you turn, and you'll be just fine.
honest abe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Btw, didn't one of the sesser cops used to be the "go to man" if ya needed some weed in his home town? Or should I say, village? Oooooh "sarge". Ya, I think so. Hey Rob, you remember smoking pot yourself with a guy who lives on Lottie St.? I bet that slipped your mind.
student

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

i live in sesser and absolutely hate it!!
there is nothing for the teenagers we can cruise without getting pulled over or questioned or anything.
Student

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

why is their an 18 year old bar tending!! i thought you had to be 21
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Barrette took CPR classes. WOOHOO hes a hero. not.
sonny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

i have noticed quite a change in sesser as far as the chief goes. people are not getting pulled over unless they are really doing something wrong. so maybe things are getting better. i'm in sesser everyday
and have never been disrespected. people from the campgrounds shop_eat out_buy gas and liquor and probably spend more money than the people of sesser spend and thats a fact. well in the summertime anyway. the mayor certainly has a colorful past but
in all honesty he has done a lot for sesser. i agree
it might be time for change. but who do we have that
that could do better??
John Norbit

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Sounds like everyone here is a little butt hurt about nothing. Go back to bed, kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Sesser Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••