Legal dog

Odenton, MD

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Anyone read about the Sesser lawyer getting arrested for public intoxication for being caught roaming around in his tighty whities at 4:00 am? Supposedly two 911 calls came in and the Benton Evening News ran a front page story but I can't find a copy. Just saying!
YUP

Pasadena, MD

#2 Jul 31, 2010
It was in the Benton Evening News. Said he was released after the arrest. He also refused to take any tests
gossip-Chicago

Batavia, IL

#3 Aug 2, 2010
I heard he was on sleeping pill (ambien) and he wasnt drunk he was disorientated and lost----That does happen with those pills Most of the story in Benton newspaper was lies I dont know how Mr. Barrett could report the story when I heard he wasnt even there
Drunk In Public

Severn, MD

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Gossip-Chicago were you there? If he was not drunk why did he refuse to take a test and prove it?
Working man

Evanston, IL

#5 Aug 3, 2010
gossip-Chicago wrote:
I heard he was on sleeping pill (ambien) and he wasnt drunk he was disorientated and lost----That does happen with those pills Most of the story in Benton newspaper was lies I don't know how Mr. Barrett could report the story when I heard he wasn't even there
Because Rob pencil neck barrett is a known lair.
Working man

Evanston, IL

#6 Aug 3, 2010
Drunk In Public wrote:
Gossip-Chicago were you there? If he was not drunk why did he refuse to take a test and prove it?
your talking about sesser, they put down anything they want to show your drunk
Drunk In Public

Severn, MD

#7 Aug 3, 2010
So there is just no way the guy was drunk? Just sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who believes former mayor Ned Mitchell is scum ... 2 hr mcnasty 4
Bearcat football sucks 4 hr BCat 22
meth heads working in nurseing home 5 hr Jimmy 6
Elmo kelley 7 hr SawThomas 1
Motorcycles 7 hr Thomas 12
Need new bartender Tue Patron 3
Jason Confer (Aug '16) Tue heloamanout 22

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance