Firefighter killed by Greyhound bus o...

Firefighter killed by Greyhound bus on Interstate 57

There are 5 comments on the WQAD-TV Moline story from Jul 27, 2007, titled Firefighter killed by Greyhound bus on Interstate 57. In it, WQAD-TV Moline reports that:

Illinois State Police say a southern Illinois firefighter was killed early today when he was hit by a Greyhound bus while he handled a tractor-trailer blaze along Interstate 57. via WQAD-TV Moline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD-TV Moline.

Camp Hill, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2007
My thoughts and prayers go out the family and brother firefighters for the loss of on one of the family. I have alot of firefighters in my life and i dont know what i would do if one of them were killed in the line of duty. my heart goes to all in volved.
Roodhouse IL

Ulysses, NE

#2 Jul 28, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with you. My nephew Kevin Reveal was also killed in the line of duty when a wall fell on him in Hurst Il while fighting a fire. I wish I could say the pain goes away. It does get easier after time but never completely goes away. My only
consulation is that Kevin died doing what he
loved. All Firefighters and their families are one big family so we all share in your loss.

Woodridge, IL

#3 Jul 30, 2007
My prayers go out the family and friends of the firefighter

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2007
It is so sad to hear about a brother firefighter. We do alot on interstate 64, and at times it does get scarry. People need to watch out.

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#5 Aug 7, 2007
My heart goes out to his family and friends. He died a hero, doing his job to keep others safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew greathouse cooks meth 30 min Concerned 15
who is the top 10 pool players of benton? (May '12) 55 min Phil Pulliam 112
Where's kiley? 2 hr Sassypants 1
Franklin county 2 hr Sassypants 4
Dave Severin for State Representative. (Oct '15) 2 hr Change 64
Jake foster 6 hr hmm 13
Died in franklin co jail (Jul '15) 8 hr Asdf 18

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance