what do you think about the chief of police?

Posted in the Sesser Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 29, 2010
 
is he a joke or what? pure embarrasment....
sesser ite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

remove him
who

Prior Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 30, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

but he is the mayor's puppet
Justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

People need to get a life. He's the Chief of Police here and he does his job. I don't know him personally, but I think he's ok. Stay out of trouble and you don't have anything to worry about.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

He does his job. And whether you are his friend or not, if he sees you breaking the law, you're going see consequences. Thats how it should be.
Trevor Stone

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 15, 2010
 
hmmm wrote:
He does his job. And whether you are his friend or not, if he sees you breaking the law, you're going see consequences. Thats how it should be.
so i think the chief of police sucks! get a new "sherrif".. some days he might do his job other days he pulls people over to get money.
Working man

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Justme wrote:
People need to get a life. He's the Chief of Police here and he does his job. I don't know him personally, but I think he's ok. Stay out of trouble and you don't have anything to worry about.
from a person looking in from the outside, ya I can see how you can say that. But I'm on the inside, and work around him, lot of thing's people don't know
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

He definitely used to party with underage people and never got them in trouble... so maybe we should just party with him to stay out of trouble.
The things sessers officials are responsible for is INSANE.
Red Rock

Geneva, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I have had a couple dealings with the chief of police in sesser. And in my opinion he needs some people skills really bad. And yes I believe he is the mayors pet. But take a good look at the mayor. He's been in office way too long. The people of sesser need to wake up and vote in some new blood.
blonde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well let's see seems we have a lot to worry about! But it appears they are finally doing something about the problems in Sesser so everyone just sit back and watch! They are going to be made to finally pay for the wrong doing! Such as false arrests, our money, and the fact of sexual favors, how can you push to stop domestic violence when they beat their own!! No wonder its the way it is but alls about to stop!
What

Piggott, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blonde wrote:
Well let's see seems we have a lot to worry about! But it appears they are finally doing something about the problems in Sesser so everyone just sit back and watch! They are going to be made to finally pay for the wrong doing! Such as false arrests, our money, and the fact of sexual favors, how can you push to stop domestic violence when they beat their own!! No wonder its the way it is but alls about to stop!
This is the most incomprehensible bunch of babble I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Ever. WTH are you even talking about?
collage 23

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 28, 2011
 
Barrett is a piece of work. He bad mouthed me to a best friends mother, not ever talking to me before or ever stopped me for a violation. He is a worthless cop. He needs to quit being a joke a man up.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 28, 2011
 
are you guys talking about barnfield?? if so i know him personally and i think he's the best thing buckner ever had!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sesser Discussions

Search the Sesser Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
divorced men (Mar '13) 2 hr Large Unit 30
the gluttony of the 'haves' 6 hr Stupid Should Hurt 9
Crossfit Instructor ...Pimp or Fool? 7 hr Wow 3
Josh Parkhill jailed yet? (Oct '12) 9 hr Dont get it twisted 13
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
smoking in Sesser bars 15 hr beef bus 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sesser Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sesser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••