i hate this site
wtf

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
so stay off the site then
Courtenay

Carmi, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I find it pretty funny..i can't believe people still use this with FB around. I guess it's where the oldies come to gossip and try to stay relevant.

It seems like the majority of what is on here is sluts calling hos a whore, cheaters calling thieves a druggy and everyone complaining about how much this town sucks BECAUSE IT DOES.

Btw your girlfriend is cheating on you with your wife while doing a line of coke off the mayors cock.
outtathere

Leopold, MO

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Not my girlfriend, she's 31, not 13.... LMAO. :) This site is sorta like watching Springer.... It's strangely addictive and a get way to take a break from office paperwork.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I do to, but sometimes when there is no one to talk to it helps pass the time. Someone told me once to stay off here it would drive a person nuts.

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#8 Feb 16, 2013
I come here for the recipes.
Make me this

Carmi, IL

#10 Apr 2, 2013
kelley joe wrote:
I come here for the recipes.
Ultimate Grilled Cheese
Ingredients
12 slices thick-cut bacon, such as Nodine's applewood smoked
1 cup good mayonnaise
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 white pullman loaf or sourdough bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick (12 slices)
6 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
6 ounces aged gruyere or comte cheese
6 ounces extra-sharp cheddar, such as Cabot or Shelburne Farms
Directions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange the bacon on a baking rack set over a sheet pan in a single layer and roast for 20 to 30 minutes, until nicely browned. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parmesan, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Lay 12 slices of bread on a board and spread each one lightly with butter. Flip the slices and spread each one generously with the mayonnaise mixture. Don't neglect the corners!
Grate the cheeses in a food processor fitted with the largest grating disk and combine. Distribute the bacon evenly on half of the slices of bread. Pile 1/3 cup grated cheese evenly on top of the bacon and top with the remaining bread slices, sauce-side down.
Meanwhile, heat an electric panini press. When the press is hot, cook the sandwiches for 3 to 5 minutes in batches until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes. Cut in half and serve warm.
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten...

“HE's watching YOU!”

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Great recipe! Thanks!.
Most folks here might just use week old Wonderbread they might find on sale and some government cheese, and fry it in a skillet in some old lard. Use mayonnaise they scored at the Quicky Mart. I am at that point myself cause I dont get a Link card and I am too proud to go to the VA and ask for free stuff. Besides they would put some crap on your records, and good luck ever getting a gun after that. When times get better I will try the above recipe!
Make me this

Carmi, IL

#12 Apr 4, 2013
kelley joe wrote:
Great recipe! Thanks!.
Most folks here might just use week old Wonderbread they might find on sale and some government cheese, and fry it in a skillet in some old lard. Use mayonnaise they scored at the Quicky Mart. I am at that point myself cause I dont get a Link card and I am too proud to go to the VA and ask for free stuff. Besides they would put some crap on your records, and good luck ever getting a gun after that. When times get better I will try the above recipe!
What's this Link card you speak of? Is it free?
oldben

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2013
470 posts on this lunatic site? Dude you need to get a job....

“HE's watching YOU!”

#14 Apr 5, 2013
oldben wrote:
470 posts on this lunatic site? Dude you need to get a job....
This IS my job, Homeslice. What do YOU do for a living?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outlaws AKA Sissy Snitches 2 min JC Press 32
donald j trump (Nov '16) 49 min Holy cow 826
Kim Ingoldsby/that kid she’s “married” to 1 hr Charlie 3
Kim 1 hr Robinhood 9
Brandon Fitzpatrick 3 hr Family Friend 3
Leigh Ann Blackburn 3 hr CaseClosed 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 3 hr VoteTermLimits 171

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages