Elry Faulkner Hurt In I-57 Crash

Elry Faulkner Hurt In I-57 Crash

There are 14 comments on the Magic 95.1 story from May 2, 2007, titled Elry Faulkner Hurt In I-57 Crash. In it, Magic 95.1 reports that:

More Info: Click here Johnson County Sheriff Elry Faulkner's injuries are described as serious -- but not life-threatening -- after a suspect running away from police crashed into Faulkner's parked cruiser ... via Magic 95.1

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Magic 95.1.

Jan

United States

#1 May 2, 2007
A cop -not involved in the chase- gets clobbered. I guess there is such a thing as Poetic Justice. :)
Sassafras

Belle Rive, IL

#2 May 3, 2007
That is a terrible thing to say!!

“wild thang”

Since: Feb 07

southern illinois

#3 May 3, 2007
Sassafras wrote:
That is a terrible thing to say!!
yes sass isnt it -- but look at the addy i can bet ya its the same ignorant poster from the other forums. this sheriff took a awful impact and i pray he recovers fast and lives a good life....
Sassafras

Belle Rive, IL

#4 May 3, 2007
I was thinking the same thing....
Chris

United States

#5 May 3, 2007
Sorry, not me, I will take an oath that I only use Chris. Thats a Fact!!

I believe you guys are just now seeing the full scope of all who think your a bunch of Idiots.

I'm feeling pretty good because I feel noone wanted to speak up till I came out and totally blasted you guys to pieces!!!
Chris

United States

#6 May 3, 2007
oh, yea, Elry Faulkner is a great man, I disagree with Jan, I personally like all law enforcement in the County, Except Steve Mumbower!!
Deebo

United States

#7 May 3, 2007
Chris wrote:
Sorry, not me, I will take an oath that I only use Chris. Thats a Fact!!
I believe you guys are just now seeing the full scope of all who think your a bunch of Idiots.
I'm feeling pretty good because I feel noone wanted to speak up till I came out and totally blasted you guys to pieces!!!
Did you miss your last dose of "medicine" Chrissy? You couldn't blast a grade school kid with that intellect.

“wild thang”

Since: Feb 07

southern illinois

#8 May 3, 2007
Chris wrote:
Sorry, not me, I will take an oath that I only use Chris. Thats a Fact!!
I believe you guys are just now seeing the full scope of all who think your a bunch of Idiots.
I'm feeling pretty good because I feel noone wanted to speak up till I came out and totally blasted you guys to pieces!!!
WOW PAT YOUR SELF ON THE BACK FOR WHAT?????? YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 07

United States

#9 May 4, 2007
Chris wrote:
Sorry, not me, I will take an oath that I only use Chris. Thats a Fact!!
I believe you guys are just now seeing the full scope of all who think your a bunch of Idiots.
I'm feeling pretty good because I feel noone wanted to speak up till I came out and totally blasted you guys to pieces!!!
Your are a pile of whogivesashit information.
Popeye

Middleboro, MA

#10 May 17, 2007
Chris wrote:
oh, yea, Elry Faulkner is a great man, I disagree with Jan, I personally like all law enforcement in the County, Except Steve Mumbower!!
You're an idiot. Faulkner is from Johnson County, not Franklin.
home boy

United States

#11 May 19, 2007
Sassafras wrote:
That is a terrible thing to say!!
Yes, I agree that is a terrible thing to say. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone, cause that could come back and bite you in the a$$. However, the 'cop not involved in the chase' could have cause more harm than good. He released his video from his squad car, which is evidence. I don't think the law enforcement agencies that were actually involed in the chase (and the case) are too happy about that.
amy

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2010
wow jan i hope soomeday someone takes you out with there car in a very painful way and you suffer the way my uncle did hey where do you live again??
Giggles

Hertford, UK

#13 Apr 18, 2010
amy wrote:
wow jan i hope soomeday someone takes you out with there car in a very painful way and you suffer the way my uncle did hey where do you live again??
LOL it was funny when Elry Fuckner got clobbered by that guy... that's whet he gets for always trying to butt into the middle of shit instead of doing his job, which at that precise time was supposed to be transporting a prisoner and not pulling over and trying to stick himself in the middle of a pursuit. He got exactly what he deserved, I just feel sorry for the prisoner that was also injured as a direct result of Elry's stupidity. If he had just kept on driving and doing what he was supposed to be doing he would have been just fine and the taxpayers wouldn't have had to shell out a shitload of money paying for him to sit on his ass like crippled retard for a year and recover.
Hess

Herrin, IL

#14 Jul 7, 2013
is there any pic of his crash on line any where??? iv tryed to find them but i cant find any does anyone know where i can find any??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned citizen 2 hr wezzy 3
Jimmy hester 12 hr just wondering 1
Yucky buzz closing. 13 hr Bye bye TODD 13
Sesser females that like to share their money m... 13 hr Prayers for Angie 7
Drug business seems to be alive and well 13 hr Prayers for Angie 10
drunk hayride driver 19 hr blinky 5
Amanda Duncan (May '13) Jul 23 boss 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sesser Mortgages