Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Saturday
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old but can remember

New York, NY

#21 Jun 16, 2013
The guy is gone and the town is better for it,lets just forget him, and hope we can get a chief that has experience,honest and his own man. Rob is just a bad memory.
truth is

Fairfield, IL

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Confused wrote:
I don't get why we are still bashing Rob. I bet you if he showed up on an ambulance crew, you wouldn't gripe
you obviously don't live in Sesser.. 90 percent of the people that know rob would walk to the hospital with 10 broken bones from a car accident than let him show up as an emt

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#23 Aug 16, 2013
He's worthless
djcjxjdh

Tampa, FL

#24 Saturday
I know it's been a year sense all of this but yes a lot of plp hate rob I don't care for him, but I will say he is one hell of an EMT and he can pump fire trucks cuz he has pumped one of the fire engines at sesser fire for them I wouldnt want him as a cop in sesser but it wouldn't bother me if he went back as a emt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min I Hate You 49,487
Hmmmmm 1 hr Bobble head 2
Casey's 2 hr Sunny 7
The Zone Lounge 3 hr JBN 1
Ryan Dixon 5 hr Breaker 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Sessers spitter (Dec '12) Sat djcjxjdh 19
•••
•••
Sesser Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••