Next Last
NUTS

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 20, 2012
This guy is going to snap one day.
Sunny

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Ain't that the truth!! That man is crazy!
Grossed out

Marion, IL

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Isn't spitting on someone actually assault???
doubtit

Fairfield, IL

#4 Jan 11, 2013
He just has schizophrenia. He isn't dangerous to anyone, just different
whatever

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Isn't dangerous? I think you're crazy..schizophrenia is a serious illness and without proper treatment can be very dangerous for the person with the illness and others around them... From what I understand he doesn't take his medicine which is not good
anybodys game

Sesser, IL

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Seen him being verbally abuseive to kids other day. I went out to confront him he took off running. Weirdo.
Sesser

Carbondale, IL

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Doubtit. are you an idiot or something? This guy is really dangerous but the police cannot do anything until he actually harms someone. He has spit and thrown things at cars and people. He has cussed out and spat on people. The police will not even take reports anymore until he hurts someone, and how do I know this, I am one that wanted to fill out a report on him throwing his soda and spitting on my truck and they said that Rob told them not to take anymore reports unless he hurts someone.
itsacrime

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2013
spitting on someone is a crime according to Illinois laws as is throwing things at a person. Hello people wake up...spit on a cop or throw your soda at a cop and see how fast you go to jail....
lewy lewis

Benton, IL

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Lol
anybodys game

Sesser, IL

#13 Mar 4, 2013
If I ever see him scream @ anybodys kids again like he did the other day, I will rub his face on the asphalt for him.
Concerned

Sesser, IL

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Who are you talking about? If you don't want to give his name, atleast tell us his initials.
lewy lewis

Benton, IL

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Don't no his name but he is bald skinny and crazy as sh*t can't miss him
anybodys game

Sesser, IL

#16 Mar 4, 2013
No one knows his name I have asked around before.
Concerned

Sesser, IL

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Is it Mike Smith? Does he live north of town?
Got spat on

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2013
I tried to report him and got told a jail is not suitable for his mental state... Psh
Concerned

Sesser, IL

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Sounds like he needs to be in a mental institution so he can get some help.
walnut manor

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Is it Mike Smith? Does he live north of town?
that would be him
tgg

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2013
itsacrime wrote:
spitting on someone is a crime according to Illinois laws as is throwing things at a person. Hello people wake up...spit on a cop or throw your soda at a cop and see how fast you go to jail....
The spit has to actually his said person or it isn't considered battery!
djcjxjdh

United States

#23 Aug 30, 2014
His name is mike smith. Everyone calles him crazy mike. He used to be a very smart man and when I say very smart I mean one of the smartest guys around. He went to the military and when he was over there something happened and and they put him on a lot of meds and he went to a sicward. That's y he's like that it's not his fault.
Sesser

Mount Vernon, IL

#24 Oct 26, 2014
djcjxjdh wrote:
His name is mike smith. Everyone calles him crazy mike. He used to be a very smart man and when I say very smart I mean one of the smartest guys around. He went to the military and when he was over there something happened and and they put him on a lot of meds and he went to a sicward. That's y he's like that it's not his fault.
He actually got a job with the FBI for a short time after being in the military. Very smart man. I believe he got a masters in some type of math. Definitely not his fault any more than depression is someone's fault. Disgraceful that people are here shaming mental illness. You people disgust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sesser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm in love with Tyler 56 min TinyTim 2
Kyle Osbourn 57 min AnotherOne 3
Erin wright (Aug '15) 58 min RexDaddy 5
Drug house 5 hr Jeremy 11
Brianna brown 9 hr Smdh 3
james and the big maroon dodge. 10 hr IKnows 2
How will Trump affect Franklin County? 17 hr T-Day 71

Sesser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance